HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.

Go down 
+10
AgentZero
AL_Redfield
White Rock
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
Spike991
will1234562
37 Narwhals
Nobudy
Paperface*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
Haven't I mentioned something about Jill wearing a Lara Croft type outfit?

It could even take place in Egypt and have Pyramids and such. Just have her and Claire take the lead and the game'll be brilliant. We could even have Jake, maybe Sherry, maybe something with Chris, or maybe they'd like to continue the Chris/Jake fued after another game or so, idk, but Chris isn't getting any younger, so...
That's actually a pretty sweet idea. I would totally like to see a game set in Egypt and involving some puzzles and traps in a pyramid. Maybe they could use the ideas they had for RE5 concerning thirst and brightness.

Spike991 wrote:
Never seen it.
I know you don't do links but here's one anyway. Maybe you'll get a real computer some day. [link]

Otherwise, just go to YouTube. There are five parts.

White Rock wrote:
I think Leon is the de facto hero cos after RE2, he's been in loads of RE games and other media.
If you count ALL the media, including movies, series, comics, books and spinoffs... He is pretty much tied with Chris, with Chris having more canon appearances.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Chris and Jill go up a mansion to find there friend Leon, Leon falls down and bumps in to Jake, who ends up falling on Sherry in a romantic way, And just as Leon starts to get up, he see's Claire, He stands real quick and Claire says "Get down!" When Leon gets down He see's the feet of Ada, He runs past Claire ignoring her, and kisses Ada. They all lived happily ever agter.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
That's actually a pretty sweet idea. I would totally like to see a game set in Egypt and involving some puzzles and traps in a pyramid. Maybe they could use the ideas they had for RE5 concerning thirst and brightness.

I know right. It's just so perfect. Jill is practically Lara Croft, with less bust and more clothes on.

I wonder if they'd have the climbing and platforming that TR has though. Rope swings and stuff.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:02 am

I actually want to see some of the main characters die in the next entry. The main characters always die in horror franchises like A Nightmare on Elm Street and Saw, so why not in Resident Evil? It just gets too heroic if they always live no matter what.

Chris should have died in Pier's place so Piers could carry on the next generation of BSAA guys. But no! They had to let Chris survive against overwhelming odds...AGAIN!

It almost felt like the ending to the movie Armageddon, but with Ben Affleck dying in place of Bruce Willis' character. Lol...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:35 am

White Rock wrote:
I actually want to see some of the main characters die in the next entry. The main characters always die in horror franchises like A Nightmare on Elm Street and Saw, so why not in Resident Evil? It just gets too heroic if they always live no matter what.

Chris should have died in Pier's place so Piers could carry on the next generation of BSAA guys. But no! They had to let Chris survive against overwhelming odds...AGAIN!

It almost felt like the ending to the movie Armageddon, but with Ben Affleck dying in place of Bruce Willis' character. Lol...

Quit you're bitchin'!

Chris surviving was ok.

We didn't need Piers to carrry on the next gen, we just needed Chris to eat a steak in his memory at the end of RE6 in his place!
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 am

White Rock wrote:

It's not like Chris's campaign was a horror story anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:02 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
White Rock wrote:

Not really, but it was still damn entertaining. Honestly, while Leon's was nice and all, and I enjoyed Jake/Sherry, Chris' really stole the show. Think I talked about that in another thread. Chris stole the show in RE6.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:

We didn't need Piers to carrry on the next gen, we just needed Chris to eat a steak in his memory at the end of RE6 in his place!

I like steak Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Dont know who will, but really like to see Barry back.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:16 pm

McShowtime wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I like steak Smile

Yeah, but it's pretty hard to find a good steak around here. Not like back home.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I like steak Smile

Yeah, but it's pretty hard to find a good steak around here. Not like back home.

I say that to all my friends whenever we go out for steak these days.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 am

Spike991 wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
White Rock wrote:

Not really, but it was still damn entertaining. Honestly, while Leon's was nice and all, and I enjoyed Jake/Sherry, Chris' really stole the show. Think I talked about that in another thread. Chris stole the show in RE6.
Yeah it was good, I'm won't deny that, I just don't think it's fair to compare his campaign to horror movies when it's actually an action game with monsters in it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:26 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
He'll already be like... 55 years old at the time of the next RE game Very Happy Gotta wonder what he looks like nowadays.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
He'll already be like... 55 years old at the time of the next RE game Very Happy Gotta wonder what he looks like nowadays.

Doesn't matter even if he's 80 he still be a bad ass, he's the kinda dude that can make even my favorite Chris cry for mommy Laughing He really deserves a come back cs he was like what in RE1 Remake and that gameboy part with leon as far as iremeber. . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:55 am

He was also in Mercenaries Reunion and Mercenaries 3D. Still, all those games used his look from back in 1998. Hell, even in original comic stories he hasn't been seen since the destruction of Raccoon City.

If he ever comes back, I so hope he teams up with Holiday Sugarman.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
He was also in Mercenaries Reunion and Mercenaries 3D. Still, all those games used his look from back in 1998. Hell, even in original comic stories he hasn't been seen since the destruction of Raccoon City.

If he ever comes back, I so hope he teams up with Holiday Sugarman.

Mercenaries doesent count, he hasn't been in a full length game, so he deserves a come back. If he's teamed up he's either teamed up with Chris or Jill. Doubt that in the final sequel of game will be a character that's almost unknown for mainstream gamers. I think that Chris will be teamed up with Leon Cs that will sell a lot of copies, so if there's a Barry Burton comeback he'll probably be teamed up with Jill . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 am

To be fair, Mercenaries 3D is a full length game even if it doesn't have a story mode.

I don't really think he'll team up with Leon again. The last time they did it ended up being non-canon and didn't even sell that well.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 am

It seems like Barry has been put aside, with Carlos Oliveira and Sheva Alomar...
They have some weight in the story, but they clearly aren't main protagonists, and is unlikely to be re-used ever again. They're in the story because of the '' wrong time, wrong place '' motto, I think, though I understand the concern of those who likes them. Either they're not used because of upper management in Capcom or because they're just not popular is anyone's guess.....
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:22 am

McShowtime wrote:
It seems like Barry has been put aside, with Carlos Oliveira and Sheva Alomar...
They have some weight in the story, but they clearly aren't main protagonists, and is unlikely to be re-used ever again. They're in the story because of the '' wrong time, wrong place '' motto, I think, though I understand the concern of those who likes them. Either they're not used because of upper management in Capcom or because they're just not popular is anyone's guess.....
Nah a lot of people like Barry, everyone I know who liked RE1/Remake liked him (and I think Capcom knows that since they've put him in Mercs Reunion and Mercs 3D ). You're right about the other two though.

Mass Distraction wrote:

I don't really think he'll team up with Leon again. The last time they did it ended up being non-canon and didn't even sell that well.

If that was a normal RE game that's be a good reason, but Gaiden just wasn't that fun and had a really lame combat system. No 8-bit, voiceless character could make up for that.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:48 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Nah a lot of people like Barry, everyone I know who liked RE1/Remake liked him (and I think Capcom knows that since they've put him in Mercs Reunion and Mercs 3D ). You're right about the other two though.

Maybe Capcom management didn't saw the opportunities to bring him back then, except as a mercs character for nostalgy's sake...
Because unless the next outbreak exploses in his backyard, I doubt we'll see him again as canon. Of course, who knows, but it's not really looking good. Even Claire Redfield has a hardcore fanbase and yet, she's not there all that much.

Don't get me wrong, I like Barry Burton, but the facts remains than after RE1, we never saw him again.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:40 pm

McShowtime wrote:
The difference between Sheva and Carlos is that at least Sheva has a canon mention of her outside of her main game.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
To be fair, Mercenaries 3D is a full length game even if it doesn't have a story mode.

By full length i meant ga me with the full story, that has an affect on the overall plot of the game, like RE 1 and gaiden. I never siad that Leon should team up with Barry, i said that probably Leon will be Teamed up with Chris because it will have a huge gross, so Barry will be teamed up with Valentine. But if RE 7 will be the final installment of the game the Devs might make big comebacks so there's a chance for Clair to be included in it and so as a close friend of Redfield family Barry might also be in pair with her.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:36 pm

I bet my buttons that it'll be either Claire or Jill teaming up with a new character. I dare capcom to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2