HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie

Go down 
+2
PAULSAMSON
TerraSavior
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie Empty
PostSubject: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Meaning the movie takes a lot of inspiration from the series without having any ties to it. Think of a reboot of the Anderson movies without the whole RE name. The working title for the movie is XP-573 and stars a cast that looks vaguely familiar. The soldiers are very reminiscent of the BSAA troops from RE6 and the lady in the pictures below seems to have an outfit very similar to Jill's from Lost in Nightmares. Not to mention that Douglas himself plays a possibly evil character named Aiden Wexler.

D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie Joey-Lawrence

Wexler's hair is actually blonde, though it does not show very well in the picture below.
D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie Aiden-Wexler

Source: http://www.dcdouglas.com/resident-evil-asylum-z-nation/
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:37 pm

It better not be related to the RE films. It had BETTER NOT be RELATED to the RE FILMS.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:05 pm

PWNERX wrote:
It better not be related to the RE films. It had BETTER NOT be RELATED to the RE FILMS.

It's not. It's an homage and is in no way affiliated with Capcom, Anderson, Screen Gems or the series in general. I'm still a bit worried since it is being made by The Asylum who are known for low budget mockbusters. Then again, RE was always very B-movie style so maybe they'll actually whip up something worthwhile. And honestly, there's no chance it would ever be worse than Afterlife. Even The Asylum has some kind of standards.

Oh, and they also made Sharknado. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

It's not. It's an homage and is in no way affiliated with Capcom, Anderson, Screen Gems or the series in general. I'm still a bit worried since it is being made by The Asylum who are known for low budget mockbusters. Then again, RE was always very B-movie style so maybe they'll actually whip up something worthwhile. And honestly, there's no chance it would ever be worse than Afterlife. Even The Asylum has some kind of standards.

Consider hope restored.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:05 pm

OMG...can it be true?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:03 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Consider hope restored.
Hope in what? Z Nation is probably the best The Asylum has ever made and calling it barely watchable is overly generous at best.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:30 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Consider hope restored.
Hope in what? Z Nation is probably the best The Asylum has ever made and calling it barely watchable is overly generous at best.

As of right now, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is better than Anderson.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:21 am

DC Douglas is overrated, there, i said it
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:55 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Consider hope restored.

I think you hate the man more than you do his work. Anderson directed Mortal Kombat, Event Horizon, and Soldier, all awesome movies.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:52 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Consider hope restored.

I think you hate the man more than you do his work. Anderson directed Mortal Kombat, Event Horizon, and Soldier, all awesome movies.

Mortal Kombat I agree with (although it did spawn off one of the worlds worst sequels, but also spawned a short-lived but incredibly awesome TV series), Event Horizon I definitely do NOT. I've never seen Soldier, but I think I can safely say that it'd be best that he stay FAR AWAY from any kind of horror movie.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:12 am

Did this movie every come out or did it get shit-canned?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptySat May 07, 2016 2:33 pm

I think it's dead as hell, considering how I can't find out anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Probably for the best, because... The Asylum. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:49 pm

After watching a single episode of Z-Nation, I can say I was hooked....

Lawl:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:18 pm

When did I even post this thread? Damn Forumotion for not having a year in the post date. How stupid is that?

Anyway, since I have no idea when I made this, was the movie turned into a TV-series or was the movie going to be based on this show to begin with? I honestly didn't even remember this thing until now that I finally had time to check on threads and you guys had dug this up.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:00 am

New trailer pops up, actually looks pretty fun. The movie is clearly making references to the Resident Evil series and I'm sure D.C. Douglas being one of the people behind the film has something to do with it. It may be a terrible b-movie but honestly that's exactly what I would like to see right now.

It will be shown on SyFy tomorrow (18th)

Here's the synopsis:
"The story begins ten years ago, when an Army research post on a remote tropical island was decimated by a strange new virus. Now, a team of SEALS on a recon mission has gone missing on the island. When a Strike Team arrives to rescue them, they must deal with an onslaught of zombies. As they fight their way to the old lab facility, they realize that the Colonel in charge of the research station (D.C. Douglas) is still alive and still experimenting—the zombies are his creations, and every new wave the team faces is more vicious and ghastly than the one before."
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:04 am

I saw this on his twitter, pretty excited since he's basically playing sort of a pseudo Wesker
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:28 am

Well, I guess the trailer doesn't look too bad...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:12 pm

PWNERX wrote:
The movie itself was just terrible, though. Pretty much what I expected from the Asylum, so I can't say I was disappointed in that respect. lol!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:01 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
The movie itself was just terrible, though. Pretty much what I expected from the Asylum, so I can't say I was disappointed in that respect. lol!

GOD DAMMIT

Last edited by PWNERX on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 pm

They should have gotten Paul Anderson to direct. It would have been so much better.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:18 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
They should have gotten Paul Anderson to direct. It would have been so much better.

Ghost Leader Presents....
MOTHERFUCKIN TROLLS ON A MOTHERFUCKIN FORUM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie   D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie Empty

Back to top Go down

D.C. Douglas to star in a non-RE RE movie
Page 1 of 1