Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Star Wars Prequels EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Star Wars Prequels EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Star Wars Prequels EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Star Wars Prequels EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Star Wars Prequels EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Star Wars Prequels EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Star Wars Prequels

Go down 
+2
Spike991
RaviorStygian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:37 pm

I actually really like them. Since 1999 to currently.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:11 pm

I liked them as well. loved em really. one thing i disliked was that the duels seemed really fake and choreographed, versus looking genuine in the originals, even if their is a logical reasoning, it still just looked flashy and ingenuine, or whatever. also, one thing that bug the hell out of me is that they dubbed over boba fett's voice with the guy who played jango. now i loved jango and that guy was awesome butnot as boba.it sounds horrible i thought. just because he was a clone doesnt mean that he was have the same accent or speech pattern....seriously, 20 or so years later, who else wouldve spoken like his father, nobody.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Actually, he would sound the exact same. His voice box would be biologically identical, unless it was somehow physically altered. The speech pattern may not be the same, as many things could change it. And his accent would have been the same as he learned it from his father during his childhood. Also, notice that every clone during the clone wars has Jango's voice. During the Galactic Civil war, they had pretty much stopped using Jango's clones and began using the clones of other people and rarely, even non-humans. Apparently, Sidious was very xenophobic.

But yeah, I like all the Star Wars movies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:08 pm

I still have the newer Star Wars movies (I-III). I always thought they were great. The older ones (IV-VI) are shown on tv every now and them and I tend to watch them whenever they're on. I'm not a Star Wars fan, though. Never got too interested in the movies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:32 pm

They all have great aspects about them. And I have to admit, when Hayden doesn't talk, and when he is in the 3rd movie, and when he is evil, he's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:07 pm

I love all the Star Wars movies but some are better than others. I don't understand the elitists that hate on the prequels. All three are fairly enjoyable movies especially Episode III.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
They all have great aspects about them. And I have to admit, when Hayden doesn't talk, and when he is in the 3rd movie, and when he is evil, he's awesome.
Come on, he's not too bad, he sounds like Shadow the hedgehog. Also, the accent 20 years later wouldnt, or at least didnt have,sound exactly like jango's. another logical reasoning is that he might try to disguise his voice. no matter the reasoni g, hearing boba's original lines from Temeura Morrison just doesnt sound good. i absolutely hated it, and i love jango.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 am

SW3 is actually one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:02 am

Hayden really is just too whiney sounding to me. He's supposed to be a badass. And people don't just lose their accents. But I'm done defending Lucas' "improvements" to the saga. Most of them are bullfuckery.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Hayden really is just too whiney sounding to me. He's supposed to be a badass. And people don't just lose their accents. But I'm done defending Lucas' "improvements" to the saga. Most of them are bullfuckery.
i guess, i think hes pretty cool overall though, mainly in 3. im just saying his voice sounded better in the original and not only didnt need change, but shouldnt have been changed. as far as my favorite film....maybe 3 or 6....not sure. probly 6.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:32 pm

I liked them for what they were, but I still say the original trilogy is infinitely better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Wars Prequels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Prequels   Star Wars Prequels Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Prequels
Page 1 of 1