HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.

Go down 
+10
AgentZero
AL_Redfield
White Rock
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
Spike991
will1234562
37 Narwhals
Nobudy
Paperface*
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:05 am

Well, i got curious.. so lol!

But seriously. I got this idea when i was playing RE6. I'm a huge Jill fan, and i was a bit down that she wasn't in the game.. I think it would be epic if my fav. character was there running around with the other chars. But then i thought.. Maybe capcom did it not purpose.. Because they wanted the 4 main protagonists(Leon, Jill, Chris & Claire) to all "meet" on the finale/climax

Cause if they put the 4 in re6 all together this early. it's like.. there's no more.. Leon's part of the story.. or Jill's view of things.. Or Chris' perspective.. Because they'll be workin together now(sort of) they have contacts of each other.. So maybe that's the reason they didn't put all 4 in re6.. Maybe Claire won't be back until the final game cause she's not supposed to be fightin zombiez anymore..

So who do you think will it be?

Leon & Jill, Chris & Claire halfway. then they'll change partners Chris & Jill, Leon & Claire again?
Or maybe there's gonna be a new batch of characters since the 4 are old.. and the series stayed for up to RE: 25 affraid

But personally i think it'll be
Chris, Jill, Leon & Claire/Ada(if she makes it and don't die)

(Oh and i'm sorry if my grammar was a mess. I'm filipina and english isn't my first language)
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:35 am

I'd be cool if they all speared at once.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 pm

I don't think of Clair as that important of a character tbh. Her entire purpose in both the games she was in was "find Chris," but Chris would've been fine without her. If Capcom actually did do something like this, I think it would be Chris, Jill, Leon & Ada (chances are, Ada will be in every game Leon is in), but really I think Capcom will keep making games until it stops being profitable and/or they get bored off it, leaving us without an actual finale.

As for Jill not being in 6:
Jill was in RE1, 3 and 5
Leon was in 2, 4 and 6
Notice a pattern?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:51 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
I don't think of Clair as that important of a character tbh. Her entire purpose in both the games she was in was "find Chris," but Chris would've been fine without her. If Capcom actually did do something like this, I think it would be Chris, Jill, Leon & Ada (chances are, Ada will be in every game Leon is in), but really I think Capcom will keep making games until it stops being profitable and/or they get bored off it, leaving us without an actual finale.

As for Jill not being in 6:
Jill was in RE1, 3 and 5
Leon was in 2, 4 and 6
Notice a pattern?
Come to think of it, they're the only two to have their own game out of the Main 3 plus Claire (Claire really isn't a main character. She's only a bridge for Chris and Leon).
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Now you mentioned it - Claire is the character with least influence on the story.Even characters who appeared for one game,like Sheva,had more meaning to the story.

Looking on how many games each character has(Note:I'm counting the canon parts of the RE Chronicles)
Chris has 6 games(RE1;RE CVX;RE UC;RE R;RE 5;RE6);
Jill has 5(RE1;RE3;RE UC;RE R;RE5);
Leon has 4(RE2;RE4;RE DC;RE6);
Ada has 3(RE2;RE4;RE6);
Claire and Rebecca have 2(Rebecca - RE0;RE1; Claire - RE2;RE CVX);
Now looking at this "statistics",we can see the characters importance to the series,based on appearances.
And personally I think Rebecca should be a "higher rank" than Claire,because she had her own game,while Claire shared her two games with Leon and Chris.

I'm done analysing the games XD.
For RE's last game I'm sure that Jill,Chris and Leon will be the "stars".I'm not sure who's Leons partner will be - either Ada(if Capcom decides to continue the love story) or Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Well very clever Papeface*, I give you 5 STARS

IDK. Maybe all the protagonists from all the games will appear.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:23 pm

I actually thought Ada is a more "important" character than Claire.. But because fans want Claire(or atleast i think) to stay in the series.. Capcom will find a way for her to be in it.(I think it's pushing it though since Claire wants to stay away from zombies now. that's why i thought she'll only be back until the final game)

I also know about the pattern thing.. But i think they'll eventually break that for Chris, Jill & Leon to be in one game. I'm just a huge Jill & Leon fan(maybe because the two are the most popular) that i want them to meet and fight side by side, lol..
I'm just tired of the Boy is strong + Girl is weak = So boy has to protect girl thing.. So i want Leon to be partnered(Not love interest just to be clear) with someone capable like Jill but Ada's pretty good too..
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm

I want Jill to meet both Claire and Leon one day.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:28 am

Paperface* wrote:
(I think it's pushing it though since Claire wants to stay away from zombies now.)
Well since outbreaks are basically happening everywhere now, I think Capcom could bring back anyone they wanted just by saying the town he/she's living in had an outbreak, not the most interesting story but it works.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:15 am

Paperface* wrote:

I'm just tired of the Boy is strong + Girl is weak = So boy has to protect girl thing.. .
You're not the only one.That's why I was so disappointed in CVX - I expected a female lead similar to Jill,Ada or Sheva...Claire isn't what I would call a "cool" female lead.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Paperface* wrote:
(I think it's pushing it though since Claire wants to stay away from zombies now.)
Well since outbreaks are basically happening everywhere now, I think Capcom could bring back anyone they wanted just by saying the town he/she's living in had an outbreak, not the most interesting story but it works.

Yeah.. Story would be a mess if every outbreaks happen to exactly where Claire is.. So that's why i think she won't be back until the final game.. You know.. The final outbreak could happen to where she is.. That way, Having Claire back won't be "Too much" since it'll happen on the final day/game.. IF her Fans could wait until that day.. If she loses her fans.. Capcom probably wouldn't put Claire in it since no ones looking for her anymore..

will1234562 wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

I'm just tired of the Boy is strong + Girl is weak = So boy has to protect girl thing.. .
You're not the only one.That's why I was so disappointed in CVX - I expected a female lead similar to Jill,Ada or Sheva...Claire isn't what I would call a "cool" female lead.

cheers Yay, i'm not the only one..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:59 am

Who would star... My guess is, if the regular characters "retire" before that happens, that we'll have a completely new cast, possibly including Sherry and Jake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Who would star... My guess is, if the regular characters "retire" before that happens, that we'll have a completely new cast, possibly including Sherry and Jake.

I wouldn't mind some of the old cast retiring, while they still can. Having Jake and Sherry still could be nice. There's still plenty of unused characters at current though, that could be reused. I'm sure we've heard names like Ark and Bruce thrown around. I'd like to see those two, perhaps as a team. They both have government jobs, and almost a connection to Leon. Like Bruce's outfit resembled Leon's, and Ark of course knew Leon.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Paperface* wrote:
I actually thought Ada is a more "important" character than Claire.. But because fans want Claire(or atleast i think) to stay in the series.. Capcom will find a way for her to be in it.(I think it's pushing it though since Claire wants to stay away from zombies now. that's why i thought she'll only be back until the final game)

I also know about the pattern thing.. But i think they'll eventually break that for Chris, Jill & Leon to be in one game. I'm just a huge Jill & Leon fan(maybe because the two are the most popular) that i want them to meet and fight side by side, lol..
I'm just tired of the Boy is strong + Girl is weak = So boy has to protect girl thing.. So i want Leon to be partnered(Not love interest jvust to be clear) with someone capable like Jill but Ada's pretty good too..
And Claire isn't really a main character anymore. She's only a bridge for Chris and Leon.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

I'm just tired of the Boy is strong + Girl is weak = So boy has to protect girl thing.. So i want Leon to be partnered(Not love interest jvust to be clear) with someone capable like Jill but Ada's pretty good too..
And Claire isn't really a main character anymore. She's only a bridge for Chris and Leon.

Girl is weak? lol wut? Jill, Sheva, Claire, what else do you want? capcom chose Chris, and Leon because they are the most popular characters, (all new RE fans, a huge market for RE6, got hooked on either RE5, or RE4). And considering invincible Ada, where do you deduce that the female characters are weak?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 pm

I have no idea who could be in the last ever main game. It would probably be Leon, Chris or both. I think Leon is the de facto hero cos after RE2, he's been in loads of RE games and other media.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:11 am

00biohazard wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

Girl is weak? lol wut? Jill, Sheva, Claire, what else do you want? capcom chose Chris, and Leon because they are the most popular characters, (all new RE fans, a huge market for RE6, got hooked on either RE5, or RE4). And considering invincible Ada, where do you deduce that the female characters are weak?

lol, what i meant was by WEAK. Is that Leon is being paired by weak girls.. So i want him to be partnered with girls you mentioned above (- Claire for me). I'm not saying the girls he's been paired with are "weak" considering they've all survived but you know. experience wise.. Or personality wise(bad choice of words. english isn't my first language) They're not really.. "strong" lol, why can't i explain very well? Crying or Very sad .

like for ex:
I'm more into girls like "Lightning" FFXIII female version of cloud.. Than "Yuna" FFX(notX-2). if you played you would see the difference between them..
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 am

I liked Tifa.

Well Claire is a strong female lead, so is Jill. Either of them, though we don't really need to see Leon/Jill do we?

I think Claire needs another game role. Mercs3D didn't really do it for me. Though she was fun to play as, had some fun combat moves, goes to show her training, possibly from her bro. Even if her melee's blowed and didn't kill majini for shit, but whatevs.

I vote Claire/Leon, or Claire/anybody else, for the next game. Although I wanted Jill too. What about Jill/Claire!?

We can have just two female lead can't we? Or is that too much estrogen? I think it'd be cool. bounce
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
I liked Tifa.

Well Claire is a strong female lead, so is Jill. Either of them, though we don't really need to see Leon/Jill do we?

I think Claire needs another game role. Mercs3D didn't really do it for me. Though she was fun to play as, had some fun combat moves, goes to show her training, possibly from her bro. Even if her melee's blowed and didn't kill majini for shit, but whatevs.

I vote Claire/Leon, or Claire/anybody else, for the next game. Although I wanted Jill too. What about Jill/Claire!?

We can have just two female lead can't we? Or is that too much estrogen? I think it'd be cool. bounce

I think it'd be pretty cool. But would they risk it? i think they'll be worried a little cause it's a BOY's game.. lol..
But then a lot of boys play tomb raider so.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:36 am

Paperface* wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I liked Tifa.

I think it'd be pretty cool. But would they risk it? i think they'll be worried a little cause it's a BOY's game.. lol..
But then a lot of boys play tomb raider so.. Smile

Exactly. Haven't I mentioned something about Jill wearing a Lara Croft type outfit?

It could even take place in Egypt and have Pyramids and such. Just have her and Claire take the lead and the game'll be brilliant. We could even have Jake, maybe Sherry, maybe something with Chris, or maybe they'd like to continue the Chris/Jake fued after another game or so, idk, but Chris isn't getting any younger, so...
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 am

00biohazard wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

I never said anything about them being weak (if you're talking to me). Seeing Claire in Viral Campaign and Degeneration was Capcom's way of telling us that Claire'a no weakling.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 am

Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

I never said anything about them being weak (if you're talking to me). Seeing Claire in Viral Campaign and Degeneration was Capcom's way of telling us that Claire'a no weakling.

What's "Viral Capaign"?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Its some clips that showed what Chris did at the end of 5.I hear that it's canon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Its some clips that showed what Chris did at the end of 5.I hear that it's canon.

Never seen it.

I wouldn't use RE2 as a measurement of Claire's toughness, but she was pretty kickass in CVX I thought. Those two are enough to warrant her being a strong character. Though she was a bit odd in Degen. She looked good, sounded like Claire and all, but I hated that ridiculous action stuff, the slow motion stuff like when Leon threw his pistol to her. That stuff is just ridiculous and so outta place sometimes.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:11 am

Personally, i think it should be Chris, as cliched as that may sound... Its just that in RE 5, Jill whispered to herself something about [Chris] 'was their only hope of surviving this' (or something?) and at that moment im thinking "is Capcom implying something here?" as in, implying that RE will never end without Chris being a part of it?... Haha idk XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.   Who do you think will STAR the last RE game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will STAR the last RE game.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next