Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is Chris married? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is Chris married? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is Chris married? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is Chris married? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is Chris married? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is Chris married? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is Chris married? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is Chris married? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is Chris married? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is Chris married?

Go down 
+9
Paperface*
Spike991
White Rock
RaviorStygian
Nobudy
Outbreakgirl
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
McShowtime
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:10 pm

I was just wondering if anyone noticed the ring that Chris is wearing around his neck in the intro as well as the ending cutscene in RE6.

Do you guys think it's Jill, or somebody else ?

Maybe it's not even about that, I'm just really curious about that it might mean. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm pretty sure if anything was mentioned about Chris getting married it would have been mentioned. But nothing has been so I'm just assuming it's bling or swag or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

Or a LOTR reference.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Mercy wrote:
I'm pretty sure if anything was mentioned about Chris getting married it would have been mentioned. But nothing has been so I'm just assuming it's bling or swag or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

Or a LOTR reference.

lol, it's a little too '' spartan '' to be considered Bling bling, it's really just a ring on a generic chain... and a Lotr reference feels disconnected, I really believe that's not the case.

Though you are right about the fact that they don't speak or even mention it during the game, maybe it's a easter egg for something else in the future... Hard to tell, as of right now Sad
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Who said anything about Chris getting married? We all know that this is a fan boy/ fan girl rumor thing.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Who said anything about Chris getting married? We all know that this is a fan boy/ fan girl rumor thing.

Just a open question, since I noticed the ring in his neck in first-last cutscene. I'm really just wondering what it might mean.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm

McShowtime wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:

Just a open question, since I noticed the ring in his neck in first-last cutscene. I'm really just wondering what it might mean.

Well, maybe he is into jewelries now...? I haven't noticed that, you mean in RE6?
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:24 pm

yeah, when he's in civil garments, at start when he s drunk, and at the end when he s eating a steak, there's a small chain around his neck with a small ring.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:13 pm

I don't think Chris is married, i don't even think that he's in a relationship. You would think that he or someone would mention it.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
I don't think Chris is married, i don't even think that he's in a relationship. You would think that he or someone would mention it.
Well he did try making a move with this hot Asian chick.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:03 am

Nobudy wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Well he did try making a move with this hot Asian chick.

And look how that turned out.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:14 am

Mercy wrote:
Or a LOTR reference.
I lold when I read that.

Chris doesn't have time for marriage at this point of his life. He just ain't got no tiiime! When he actually retires, maybe. Even when he's fifty he'll still have the health and physic of a thirty-year old man, so he has plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

I think Jill might have been his partner at one point. In RE2 and 3, Jill has a man's photo on her desk in the office.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:55 pm

McShowtime wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone noticed the ring that Chris is wearing around his neck in the intro as well as the ending cutscene in RE6.

Do you guys think it's Jill, or somebody else ?

Maybe it's not even about that, I'm just really curious about that it might mean. Razz

Nope, Chris now carries a big burden and must take the ring to the pits of Morodor to destroy it once and for all. Frodo apparently didn't get the job done at the end of ROTK.

BTW, where's Fro? Frodomir?

If anybody though, it's definately not Jill Valentine, no way, no how.

Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Hmmm.. So this rumor's not true then? ---> **I can't post external links yet..**

But it does say that
Chris married Jill after he rescued her on RE: 5 three years ago.. So Jill's now a "Redfield?"
I'm going to miss Sad "Valentine"

It also says Jill's no longer a field agent And that she's promoted to bioweapons advisor? If that's true.. I'm wondering what Jill is going to wear on her game? Like is she going to be in Heels? white coat? eye glasses? office outfit? I'm nervous!! pale I don't want her to look like Excella!!
lol! Sorry.. I'm new here and don't know what's true or not.. Hahaa tongue
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:05 am

Paperface* wrote:
Hmmm.. So this rumor's not true then? ---> **I can't post external links yet..**

But it does say that
Chris married Jill after he rescued her on RE: 5 three years ago.. So Jill's now a "Redfield?"
I'm going to miss Sad "Valentine"

It also says Jill's no longer a field agent And that she's promoted to bioweapons advisor? If that's true.. I'm wondering what Jill is going to wear on her game? Like is she going to be in Heels? white coat? eye glasses? office outfit? I'm nervous!! pale I don't want her to look like Excella!!
lol! Sorry.. I'm new here and don't know what's true or not.. Hahaa tongue
Welcome to the forums!

And it's not true, that was a false rumor.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:38 am

White Rock wrote:
I think Jill might have been his partner at one point. In RE2 and 3, Jill has a man's photo on her desk in the office.
If it was Chris, then Claire would've said so. In 2 you can examine the desk as Claire.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

I think the developers said at one point that Chris and Jill are only friends, nothing more.

Besides, wouldn't he be wearing the ring on his finger rather than a frail chain?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I think the developers said at one point that Chris and Jill are only friends, nothing more.

Besides, wouldn't he be wearing the ring on his finger rather than a frail chain?

Good point. Makes you wonder what this ring means to him then...
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The developers also said in an interview for RE6, that Jill and Chris will "get together,in that way" in RE11.The question was "When are you gonna show Jill and Chris,together,finally,without messing around?".(I can send you a link of you want)
As for the ring - it could be an engagement ring,who knows?It seems to be important to him,even if he wears it on a chain and not on his finger.Why would a man wear a ring on a chain anyway?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:44 pm

I do believe the OP might have seen this *fake* Game Informer scan that stated Chris and Jill married following her rescue and that Jill was now retired from field duty (third paragraph).

Is Chris married? JillxChris

But Capcom came out and admitted it was a joke, so Chris and Jill aren't as of yet officially known to be an item (though I personally think there's something more there and such has been hinted at ever since the first game).

The "young man" in the picture on Jill's desk is still a mystery to this day. Only Claire, who is implied to have not known Jill at the time, comments on it, stating that it's "probably her boyfriend" (keyword "probably"), while Jill ignores it altogether. If the photo was of Chris, Claire would have acknowledged it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:19 am

Looks legit to me.

And I see GL is trying to ship some Chris/Jill action!

They could have something...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 am

Spike991 wrote:
Looks legit to me.
Well, it's not.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:41 am

The top left picture is a screen from Project Zwei. Have you even seen anything that looks remotely like that in RE6?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 am

Okay guys, I was being ironical, chill.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:14 am

WTF does "ironical" mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is Chris married? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chris married?   Is Chris married? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Chris married?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next