Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who cares about Chris? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who cares about Chris? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who cares about Chris? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who cares about Chris? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who cares about Chris? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who cares about Chris? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who cares about Chris? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who cares about Chris? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who cares about Chris?

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
AL_Redfield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

Who cares about Chris? Empty
PostSubject: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:46 am

Sorry, i didnt know what to name the title haha so just ignore that.
Hopefully this thread will get a lot of responses cos this thought has been in my head and ive been BUSTING to get it out, so a lot of thoughts and opinions would be great.

So at the beginning of RE 6, why is it that PIERS was the only one who bothered to look for Chris after he's been missing for months?

Ok, so i know that a reason is bcos he works under him and cares about his captain and his captain is great and awesome and the team needs him and all that, but when i think about it, Jill works in the BSAA too. She shouldve noticed that Chris is missing and at least bothered to arrange a lookout for him or something :/. I mean, when she "died", Chris still followed his gut feeling that she could still be alive and risked his life in Africa looking for her as well as stopping the breakout of Uroboros. So uh.... could she have done the same for him :/?

As well as that, Claire's another person who would look for him bcos we all know that she's done that before. She's less of a candidate on that now tho since she knows that her brother is busy with the BSAA.

So my point is, why is it that Piers was the only one who really bothered to look for Chris after his pre-RE 6 disappearance AND if another person was to give him convincing to return to his job (such as Claire or Jill for example), would it be as convincing as Piers?

Anyone who bothers to read this, please give your thoughts as they would be much appreciated since my mind needs the feedback haha Smile! Hopefully ya'll understood my question XD.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:28 am

That title is sure to bring in people Wink

AL_Redfield wrote:
So at the beginning of RE 6, why is it that PIERS was the only one who bothered to look for Chris after he's been missing for months?
Piers wasn't the only one. The files mention multiple BSAA teams working on finding him and even Sheva offered her and her team's help in finding him. It just happened to be Piers and the team he was leading who eventually located him.

Quote :
Ok, so i know that a reason is bcos he works under him and cares about his captain and his captain is great and awesome and the team needs him and all that, but when i think about it, Jill works in the BSAA too. She shouldve noticed that Chris is missing and at least bothered to arrange a lookout for him or something :/. I mean, when she "died", Chris still followed his gut feeling that she could still be alive and risked his life in Africa looking for her as well as stopping the breakout of Uroboros. So uh.... could she have done the same for him :/?
That's propably one of the biggest question on everyone's mind right now. There has been no mention of the one person who would most likely be searching for him. My guess is that Capcom is reserving this for something to be revealed later.

Quote :
As well as that, Claire's another person who would look for him bcos we all know that she's done that before. She's less of a candidate on that now tho since she knows that her brother is busy with the BSAA.
There's actually a rumor about an upcoming DLC chapter for RE6 that stars Claire. Maybe that will shed some light on what she, and possibly Jill, was doing. Thena again, the source says that it will be sat after the events of the main game so the content of that are still a mystery.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

AL_Redfield wrote:
Piers wasn't the only one. The files mention multiple BSAA teams working on finding him and even Sheva offered her and her team's help in finding him. It just happened to be Piers and the team he was leading who eventually located him.

Quote :
That's propably one of the biggest question on everyone's mind right now. There has been no mention of the one person who would most likely be searching for him. My guess is that Capcom is reserving this for something to be revealed later.

Quote :
There's actually a rumor about an upcoming DLC chapter for RE6 that stars Claire. Maybe that will shed some light on what she, and possibly Jill, was doing. Thena again, the source says that it will be sat after the events of the main game so the content of that are still a mystery.

Haha i had a feeling that that title would somehow!

About Piers finding him - Ahh i see. Capcom always seems to troll me and gets my mind twisting in thoughts. But then again, they do to most of their fans haha.

About Claire.... Omgosh YESSSS! Haha i love hearing great news so this really brightened me up! Either way, its still a MUST to download!

Thanks haha Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:51 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
About Claire.... Omgosh YESSSS! Haha i love hearing great news so this really brightened me up! Either way, its still a MUST to download!
Try not to get too excited as this has not been actually announced yet. For now, it's just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:
Try not to get too excited as this has not been actually announced yet. For now, it's just a rumor.

Haha dw, im aware of thaaat. Havent been hearing about Claire from Capcom for so long just doesnt get my hopes up anymore when it comes to this.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Haha dw, im aware of thaaat. Havent been hearing about Claire from Capcom for so long just doesnt get my hopes up anymore when it comes to this.
Have you heard of the rumored 3DS game, Downfall, starring Claire too? The rumor surfaced some time after Revelations was released.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Thena again, the source says that it will be sat after the events of the main game so the content of that are still a mystery.
That reminds me - how many of the rumors,that usually appear in the forum,turn out to be true in the end?Just curious.

Anyway,I really have no idea why neither Jill or Claire searched for Chris.I found it funny that in RE5 Chris searched for Jill and in RER Jill searched for Chris.

Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Have you heard of the rumored 3DS game, Downfall, starring Claire too? The rumor surfaced some time after Revelations was released.

Oh yeah ive heard of that. Of course im excited for it and will keep a close eye on it once its released but since i dont have a 3DS im just like 'mehhh' on it. Like i said, ill keep a close eye on it somehow tho of course.

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Thena again, the source says that it will be sat after the events of the main game so the content of that are still a mystery.
That reminds me - how many of the rumors,that usually appear in the forum,turn out to be true in the end?Just curious.

Anyway,I really have no idea why neither Jill or Claire searched for Chris.I found it funny that in RE5 Chris searched for Jill and in RER Jill searched for Chris.

Haha yea its kinda funny, altho i guess its something we would expect since its from Chris and Jill and how theyre close Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 am

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd say it's 60/40 for them being true. I usually just post everything even remotely interesting I find online in here so it's a lot of rumors flying around.

@AL (or do you prefer Redfield? I like AL): Use "Citation Multiple" to quote multiple people and to avoid double posting Wink
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd say it's 60/40 for them being true. I usually just post everything even remotely interesting I find online in here so it's a lot of rumors flying around.

@AL (or do you prefer Redfield? I like AL): Use "Citation Multiple" to quote multiple people and to avoid double posting Wink

(You can call me "AL" since its closer to my real name haha): Sorry, as u can tell, im a newbie here so im still getting the hang of things, which hopefully i do soon haha! And i tried clicking that button for this, but some unknown reason it just doesnt work on me =_=.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:02 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

(You can call me "AL" since its closer to my real name haha): Sorry, as u can tell, im a newbie here so im still getting the hang of things, which hopefully i do soon haha! And i tried clicking that button for this, but some unknown reason it just doesnt work on me =_=.

It's okay, pretty much everyone has done this when they first came here Very Happy

Actually, you have to click it in all the messages you want to quote and then go to the very bottom and press the black "Post Reply" button. New page opens with a reply field and all the quotes you want. Hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

It's okay, pretty much everyone has done this when they first came here Very Happy

Actually, you have to click it in all the messages you want to quote and then go to the very bottom and press the black "Post Reply" button. New page opens with a reply field and all the quotes you want. Hope this helped!

Oh! I THINK i get it! Haha not sure yet tho. I guess ill see!
And yes, thanks, im sure it helped Smile.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 am

Maybe Chirs and Jill just drifted apart after Kijuju. Maybe Jill searched but only at the beginning. Maybe Claire wanted to help but the BSAA didn't accept it, and maybe she just supported them in to finding him. People drift apart, maybe they just assumed Chris died or something. Who knows. Am I the only one who doesn't find it very relevant? the RE6 story is about Chris Piers Leon Helena Ada Sherry and Jake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 am

I only find it relevant because They kept searching for each other in two consecutive games and suddenly there's no mention of Jill. They event went and included a mention of Sheva joining the search.

Then again, maybe they just assume we all think she helped anyway. Actually, that's propably what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 am

AL_Redfield wrote:

Well Piers isn't the only one. I guess Mass answered all of these questions already. Oh well. Rolling Eyes

AL_Redfield wrote:

Anyone who bothers to read this, please give your thoughts as they would be much appreciated since my mind needs the feedback haha Smile! Hopefully ya'll understood my question XD.

Yeah, I do think that Jill and Claire are two people that'd probably have made looking for and contacting Chris a priority. As you asked, why isn't Jill searching for Chris when he dissappeared, like he had for her back in RE5? lol

Chris: "Jill, why didn't you drop everything and risk your life seaching for me like I did for you back in Kijuju?"

Jill: "I was busy. Sorry."

Chris: "Bitch..."

Mass Distraction wrote:

Like this guy?

Spoiler:

00biohazard wrote:
Maybe Chirs and Jill just drifted apart after Kijuju. Maybe Jill searched but only at the beginning. Maybe Claire wanted to help but the BSAA didn't accept it, and maybe she just supported them in to finding him. People drift apart, maybe they just assumed Chris died or something. Who knows. Am I the only one who doesn't find it very relevant? the RE6 story is about Chris Piers Leon Helena Ada Sherry and Jake.

It's not the most omnipitently pertinent thing in RE6 for sure, but yeah, it's possible that Jill had looked for Chris, contacted him, and he told her to leave him alone, as not even his partner(or possible romantic lover, friend with benefits, etc.) nor his beloved sister could bring him outta the blues.

Mass Distraction wrote:

I didn't personally read that, but you mentioned it in a nother thread. Kind of funny. Like ChrisredfieldRE156 said, if Sheva calls Chris, it'll be to say one thing, "I need ammo!"

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, I thought about that too. Perhaps it was the most important part. Honestly, I know in my bones that they have something planned for Jill. They can't just drop their Golden Girl. I'm sure she'll show up soon, one way or another. I mean, there's no way they are going to go another entire game without even mentioning her. This isn't Sherry we're talking about afterall.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Your posts are starting to become riddled with typos Mass. And this DLC for Claire is probably what I'm most anxious for. And What? That one game was a 3DS RE game? I'm pretty excited for that now too!
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 am

Spike991 wrote:

Chris: "Jill, why didn't you drop everything and risk your life seaching for me like I did for you back in Kijuju?"

Jill: "I was busy. Sorry."

Chris: "Bitch..."

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Your posts are starting to become riddled with typos Mass. And this DLC for Claire is probably what I'm most anxious for. And What? That one game was a 3DS RE game? I'm pretty excited for that now too!
It's these holidays man. They're messing with my head. Yeah, Downfall is (according to the rumor) a 3DS game.

About people contacting Chris... Considering that he fled from the hospital he was being treated in I doubt he took his cell with him. Otherwise they could've just tracked him down using that instead of fumbling in the dark for six months.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wes
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Albert Wes

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:54 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
Sorry, i didnt know what to name the title haha so just ignore that.
Hopefully this thread will get a lot of responses cos this thought has been in my head and ive been BUSTING to get it out, so a lot of thoughts and opinions would be great.

So my point is, why is it that Piers was the only one who really bothered to look for Chris after his pre-RE 6 disappearance AND if another person was to give him convincing to return to his job (such as Claire or Jill for example), would it be as convincing as Piers?

This is Capcom fault.no more no less
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who cares about Chris?   Who cares about Chris? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who cares about Chris?
Page 1 of 1