HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

would you like to see sheva in a future title?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

would you like to see sheva in a future title? Empty
PostSubject: would you like to see sheva in a future title?   would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:33 am

recently I have been playing a lot of resident evil 5,and honestly I started to appreciate
this character a lot more,i would actually like to find more about her story and see her in
a future title,what about you?

I know a lot of people don't really like her,but I think she is slightly underrated

pic related to thread

would you like to see sheva in a future title? Th?&id=HN.607994205055615004&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: would you like to see sheva in a future title?   would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:39 am

They could make some kind of spin off with the incident that involved her parents. I don't recall much about it, but they were killed in some kind of outbreak weren't they?

Maybe in a Chronicles type game. She could get her own campaign like Leon and Krauser had to fill her character in more. I would be okay with that.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: would you like to see sheva in a future title?   would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:41 am

Ssplain wrote:
They could make some kind of spin off with the incident that involved her parents. I don't recall much about it, but they were killed in some kind of outbreak weren't they?

Maybe in a Chronicles type game. She could get her own campaign like Leon and Krauser had to fill her character in more. I would be okay with that.

I think so,dont really remember it 100 percent
I was thinking of maybe just making a small appearance or something like that
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: would you like to see sheva in a future title?   would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:09 pm

She was mentioned in the files in RE6, which was nice. Like any other character we haven't seen since their debut, I'd very much like to see her in a future title, even as a cameo.

If they ever make a new Chronicles game based on the main series she's most definitely gonna appear there. That incident with her parents would make a really interesting extra chapter, good idea Ssplain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Hollapeno
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Hollapeno

Steam : Hollapeno

PostSubject: Re: would you like to see sheva in a future title?   would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Only if she gets better AI! LOL
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: would you like to see sheva in a future title?   would you like to see sheva in a future title? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:33 pm

reunited with Chris, or a short game detailing chris and sheva's adventures after re5, like maybe getting rid of the rest of the BOW's and finding the rest of tricell responsible for the wesker mess and bringing them to justice. Maybe tie in the fact that some of the tricell executives are members of the secret society mentioned in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would you like to see sheva in a future title?   would you like to see sheva in a future title? Empty

Back to top Go down

would you like to see sheva in a future title?
Page 1 of 1