HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?

Go down 
+15
Fatalxinnocence
BOBLATHON
Moonknight67
iDetonation
leon84
Spike991
thawonguy89
Dr. strangelove
The mastAH!
Regenerator
nekronuke
weskersbarber
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? Empty
PostSubject: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 pm

So, the main question is: which part has taken you the longest to complete the main story?

And I'm not asking just that. (that kinda felt like an infomercial comment)
I also want to know which game has taken the least time. Also, what game have you played the most (more than one playthrough, playing minigames etc.)?

For me, Resident Evil Outbreak has taken the longest to play thus far and I've not even finished it yet (and I still have Outbreak File#2 to play).

The least time would be Survivor, I finished it in about 2 hours. Only after that I realized it really doesn't have any save points. Well, after the credits it asked would I like to save... The next two would be Gaiden and Deadly Silence (in that order).

I must have played RE4 the most, because it took me a long time to finish, plus the minigames (especially the Mercenaries) have taken a lot of my time.
RE5 is ready to take it's place, though (mostly because of multiple playthroughs) Very Happy
Edit: It seems like I'm getting pretty close with Deadly Silence, too Razz

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:15 am

Well...I started RE0 right when it came out and...it still isn't finished... Embarassed The least amount of time would be RE5 at 8 hours. My friend and I played straight through it the day it came out and beat it in 8 hours. Long night that was.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The least amount of time would be RE5 at 8 hours. My friend and I played straight through it the day it came out and beat it in 8 hours. Long night that was.
Yeah, I remember playing the game with my friends and we played it for... I don't know how long, but it sure was a long night Very Happy
The same has happened with Army of Two.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:05 am

Resident Evil 1 Remake
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 am

code veronica.it took me five years or more altough i got there in the end.i got a cheat disk which gave me unlimited ammo. i still havent finished outbreak file 2.im still stuck on underbelly. nite, how come you havent finished zero.i dont think it was that hard.if you need help use youtube walkthroughs
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:03 am

underbelly is easy for me... what part you need? oh and play as the scrawny black dude you get a free key
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 am

weskersbarber wrote:
code veronica.it took me five years or more altough i got there in the end.i got a cheat disk which gave me unlimited ammo. i still havent finished outbreak file 2.im still stuck on underbelly. nite, how come you havent finished zero.i dont think it was that hard.if you need help use youtube walkthroughs

It's just the ammo scarcity. The first time through, I had barely any ammo for the centipede. Now, I had one hit left in me when I accidentally triggered a cutscene with a leech zombie about to hit me and so it saved the game there. Now, every time I turn on the game, I die.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:39 pm

RE4 took the longest for me to beat....Survivor was the shortest but Dead Aim was also a short one
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:16 am

RE:WiiMake
Back to top Go down
Dr. strangelove
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:46 am

the original, because i started when i was 14 and it was far too difficult so it took me a few attempts across the years to finally finish it with both characters
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:07 pm

oh I forgot to mention in my last post I haven't even completed Wiimake yet
Back to top Go down
thawonguy89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:14 pm

For me, it would have to be Resident Evil: Outbreak. I just can't get into the game enough to want to beat it. You can call it procrastination if you'd like, but Outbreak doesn't quite do it for me. I've had the game since the week it came out, by the way!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:16 am

thawonguy89 wrote:
For me, it would have to be Resident Evil: Outbreak. I just can't get into the game enough to want to beat it. You can call it procrastination if you'd like, but Outbreak doesn't quite do it for me. I've had the game since the week it came out, by the way!

thats the same for me with outbreak file 2.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:01 pm

RE0 & CVX took the longest. Coincidentally they are the ones I have also played through least.

RE2 is probably the shortest, I played it so many times trying to get 4th Survivor...
Back to top Go down
leon84
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leon84

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Well RE 4 was very long than any game that i have played. May be cos of slow walkthroughs but was entertaining. But yes RE 4 did take a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
iDetonation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
iDetonation

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:13 am

Hmm... for me, I'm not exactly sure.. but it's between RE 0 and Code Veronica.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook/com/adam.confer
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 pm

In terms of main story, I have yet to complete 0. In terms of full game, RE5 took so long because of all the extras..
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 am

Hmmm, as far as total game completion, I just hit 100 percent completion on RE5 at about the year mark (every difficulty, all emblems etc...) Now my actual best time for that game in one runthrough is 1 hour 49 minutes. So RE5 is the longest and the shortest. Other than that RE4 took the longest cause I was so disapointed in the story that I put it down for a good month before I finally picked it up again and finished it.

ETA: RE1 would be the winner of most played, I have owned the game for bout 14 years now and still try to find the time to play through it a couple of times a year. I keep a PS1 on hand just because I need it to play my favorite game of all time.
Followed closely by RE5, I'm in the process of getting S ranks on every level on every difficulty so that is taking some time. Last I checked I had about 110 hours in RE5.
Back to top Go down
Fatalxinnocence
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Fatalxinnocence

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:39 am

Resident evil 5 probably. Professional was just killer, those everything 1 hit kills you + machine gun majini's... oh, and not to mention the treasure hunting + emblem finding.
Back to top Go down
Luken666
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Luken666

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:44 pm

RE5 took the longest i couldn't get all the medallion thingies to unlock Sheva's tribal outfit. then all the playthroughs to get the unlimited rocket launcher. that took like 7 playthroughs. god i have no life. Justin Beiber sux
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Luken666 wrote:
RE5 took the longest i couldn't get all the medallion thingies to unlock Sheva's tribal outfit. then all the playthroughs to get the unlimited rocket launcher. that took like 7 playthroughs. god i have no life. Justin Beiber sux

Same here, finding those damn BSAA emblems was the worst. They were hidden in some of the most obscure places. I had several people and other sources help me to finally get them all.

@Fatalxinnocence, awesome avatar.
Back to top Go down
iisshnake
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
iisshnake

PostSubject: Insert Title Here   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 am

Resident Evil 5 would probably have to be the easiest. I beat it in under 5 hours and got the Infinite Rocket Launcher.
But i think the longest one to finish would have to be Resident Evil Gaiden
Back to top Go down
http://iisshnake.tumblr.com
FALLEN TEMPEST
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: my hardest RE game   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:00 am

damn yo i cant even explain that i think the most hardest one and most evil one was RESIDENT EVIL 0 (ZERO) it took me awhile but i beat it on the hardest difficulty as well as i did with all the other RE games
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:22 am

FALLEN TEMPEST wrote:
damn yo i cant even explain that i think the most hardest one and most evil one was RESIDENT EVIL 0 (ZERO) it took me awhile but i beat it on the hardest difficulty as well as i did with all the other RE games

Even though I had completed RE0 several times before, it was slightly more challenging when playing it on a harder difficulty the first time, one of the most difficult games in the series for sure.Smile
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
FALLEN TEMPEST wrote:

Even though I had completed RE0 several times before, it was slightly more challenging when playing it on a harder difficulty the first time, one of the most difficult games in the series for sure.Smile

Resident Evil 4. That game took me FOREVER.

I played it for 3 months. I beat it in 1 though.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?   Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE game has taken you the longest to complete?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next