Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE6: Free DLC

Go down 
+11
ResEvilChick
White Rock
doctorstrangesf
RaviorStygian
Vandal
00biohazard
weskersbarber
JPHERO
Nobudy
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:33 am

I don't think the guy even has name. Not yet, at least. Maybe Ada calls his name when you use the partner interaction.

@Mercy: I kinda figured it was you but wanted to be on the safe side and didn't mention any names Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:56 am

It's good to hear that he's optional, cause I would still like to play the game without having to wait at a door for my AI partner to catch up.

@Mass: It really doesn't matter, but it didn't stop me from feeling good for two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:09 am

You're right Mcghie, let's just drop it.

Congrats Mercy, you were right!!! cheers

So, will the story explain why Ada is working with a BSAA guy?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 am

Known_Hero wrote:
So, will the story explain why Ada is working with a BSAA guy?
I guess not. He's basically just a throwaway character you can use if you want to play co-op, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 am

At last! they make the camera view adjustable! I can play in peace...
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 am

anyway I think its Hunk...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Rawk, I know you're kind of new here, and I don't wan to tell you what to do, but try avoiding double posting, if you want to add something to your previous post there's an edit button next to your quote button. It's just forum etiquette.

Anyway, I don't think it's HUNK, but that's what they were definitely going for, a HUNK-type character. I don't suppose he'll even appear in the cutscenes. Honestly, they should have just made him HUNK instead of making it the feeling of HUNK.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:31 pm

sorry for the double post ... won't do it again =)
Anyway there's a clip in one of Ada and Leon vs simmon in the youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af6F53Iu3q4
check out this at 21:01 when Ada revives Leon...

"Hang in there, hon!"

Oh she's talking there... I'm not sure Its either for Leon or for the new DLC co op partner...
hon.. hunk... but she did said the name though...
check it out xD
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:44 am

She was talking to Leon. The new character hasn't been released yet so he couldn't even be there.

I do get a HUNK vibe from him but again, this is just something they've been doing for quite a while. Making characters that resemble other characters.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I do get a HUNK vibe from him but again, this is just something they've been doing for quite a while. Making characters that resemble other characters.
They even did that with Helena's clothes in the second half of the game. What other female protagonist does her clothes remind you of? Razz
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
She was talking to Leon. The new character hasn't been released yet so he couldn't even be there.

If you noticed the other men aiding Chris and Piers, they actually look like the guy helping Ada because they are wearing protective suits. HUNK looks just like a normal soldier anyway, as they have to wear gas masks to prevent inhaling toxins.

So, I think the new playable character is just one of the many BSAA guys going around. But in my opinion, he could even be the man who helped Leon and Helena drive through the gas filled streets, since we never saw him die. Did we?

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
They even did that with Helena's clothes in the second half of the game. What other female protagonist does her clothes remind you of? Razz
Yeah that's a good point. I didn't even think about Claire until now. But what the hell was up with Leon's costume in the second half? He looked so weird...

@White Rock: We did see him die. In an explosion. Under a bus. Filled with zombie. He's more dead than Simmons.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Yeah that's a good point. I didn't even think about Claire until now. But what the hell was up with Leon's costume in the second half? He looked so weird...

@White Rock: We did see him die. In an explosion. Under a bus. Filled with zombie. He's more dead than Simmons.
Something that annoyed me about Leon's campaign was that everyone was always killed except for Leon and Helena. Remember that Siege in Tall Oaks? Only L & H get out alive when they should've died. In the Cathedral? The same. In the plane? They somehow survived the plane crash when no one else did. At least in Chris' scenario, they gave us some actual survivors other than the two player characters (Though whether they got out of the building on time is left ambiguous).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:51 pm

White Rock wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

If you noticed the other men aiding Chris and Piers, they actually look like the guy helping Ada because they are wearing protective suits. HUNK looks just like a normal soldier anyway, as they have to wear gas masks to prevent inhaling toxins.

So, I think the new playable character is just one of the many BSAA guys going around. But in my opinion, he could even be the man who helped Leon and Helena drive through the gas filled streets, since we never saw him die. Did we?

Of course it is just a random BSAA soldier, that's what he is being called. It's just that the character has a certain vibe about him that makes him stand out as HUNK-ish. Not saying he is HUNK.

Nobudy wrote:
In the Cathedral? The same.
I actually managed to save one person. You even get a medal for saving people.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:53 pm

@Nobudy

Think you have a point. Although heroes never die - they just reload. Lol.

Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Ah I see.. xD

Cant wait to play again after December DLC... owh! the feeling =3
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 am

I think if it were HUNK, then would that not make him Ada's enemy? Nobody knows who HUNK works for. Also, the mystery masked man looks like he's from the BSAA. Of all the men I saw helping the others, most died, although the one who helps Leon and Helena drive past the gas seemingly lives, so it could be him.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:30 am

White Rock wrote:
Also, the mystery masked man looks like he's from the BSAA.
That's what I just said on the previous page. He is titled "BSAA Soldier" so that pretty much means he is from BSAA and most likely is not HUNK. I was just saying that he is very HUNK-ish character.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 am

I still think he's an expendable....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 am

Was anybody saying otherwise?
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 am

ya I think is the Bsaa guy... or maybe he's from the agency that Ada been working for...soon we will know xD
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Maybe it's Ark Thompson. Lol. Joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE6: Free DLC   RE6: Free DLC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE6: Free DLC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4