HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what will capcom do next?

Go down 
+11
White Rock
ChrisSherry
Vandal
doctorstrangesf
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
Methsia
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
Nobudy
Jamesy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

what will capcom do next? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Somehow, I get the feeling Rebecca and Billy have unfinished business. It's just a vibe I always get as far as returning characters go. They milked the Wesker-Chris feud for all it was worth and they generally tend to focus on specific characters for a new game, or they've realized they can now do games like RE6 where we're kind of getting 4 games in 1. They can therefore no longer just revolve around 1 or 2 returning protagonists.

There is no limit anymore. So obviously, that means more focus on returning characters (including in the case of RE6), Sherry, who we hadn't seen since RE2 and then she appeared briefly in Wesker's Report. Now we know there 'really was something' about that girl cos RE6 explained that. For you see, before RE6 was released, nobody knew what the hell she was doing. Remember when people thought she was in RE4? They've had to wait 14 years to see her again.

The reason I think the story with Billy can continue is because there was some unexplained points about him, like whether he actually killed those innocent Africans. But then one could argue that he was just in Zero cos Chambers needed a helping hand and there was never anything significant about him.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:25 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
The only way for her [Claire] to be in the plot would have to involve some sort of accident, which I think would be kind of pushing it.
I think the idea ResEvilChick alluded in her idea for RE7 would work well. Steve appears somewhere and Claire goes looking for him. That would be quite an interesting way to start another Claire adventure like Code: Veronica.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:12 pm

I honestly hope that RE7 is the beta version of RE4...I mean come on, if Capcom did release RE4 like that it would have been scarier than the original 3 RE games put together. I doubt it will happen though.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:12 am

Yeah, I agree with VoyageTreader08. The beta version was WAY scarier and cooler. There was supposed to be a freaky hook ghost man thingy and Ashley was dressed so much better.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 am

ResEvilChick wrote:
Yeah, I agree with VoyageTreader08. The beta version was WAY scarier and cooler. There was supposed to be a freaky hook ghost man thingy and Ashley was dressed so much better.
I didn't have a problem with her outfit. It's not as ridiculous as Ada's.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:58 am

Ada is almost dressed like a pirate in RE6.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 am

The next RE game, whether it's a spin off or main title, will probably involve Neo-Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Hopefully bring back Rebecca as a main character? That could just be wishful thinking on my part. If anything, I would pay to have Claire as a main character once again. She's been absent from the series for too long.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 am

Well, Claire is rumored to be in Downfall or whatever it will be called. Rebecca... I'd love to see again, too!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:24 am

Jamesy wrote:
What do you think future resident evil games will be like? Resident evil 4 5 and 6 have a similar type of action style, and when that goes stale what do direction do you think capcom will take. I really hope someday they make an re game which is similar too re 1 that would be a dream come true

Let's hope We don't get 'GTA re7 in a few years'

What, do I look like a mind reader?

Wellll....I actually would like to see Jilly-bean again. Sry GL, you know Jill's ma lady, so I'll steal whatever nicknames I please.

Basically, J. Valentine, RE6 controls(AND....having the option to amend them so they can play like an RE game(Hold R to aim and press a face button to shoot)), and whatever the hell story they come up with. Idc, so long as it has Jill with RE6 controls(with some options I can work with) I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what will capcom do next?   what will capcom do next? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what will capcom do next?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2