HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!

Go down 
+8
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
Methsia
ChrisSherry
Vandal
weskersbarber
Ben4Mieko
RebelliousQueen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! She is still going to look hot and sexy!? Right!?
Chill. She's not appearing anywhere so they don't need a replacement.

That's what I'm saying. Unless they are making Claire a special surprise character in RE6. Which I doubt unfortunately.
Claire should have been in RE6. It is like a perfect set up for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:27 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! She is still going to look hot and sexy!? Right!?

That's what I'm saying. Unless they are making Claire a special surprise character in RE6. Which I doubt unfortunately.
Yeah, It's pretty unfair that she has appeared in only 2 canon games (I think). Sad
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:28 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah, It's pretty unfair that she has appeared in only 2 canon games (I think). Sad

Exactly. But it's not just that. She should have been in RE6 since Sherry, Leon, and Chris are in it. It would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Serious question...

What makes Claire so special as a character? Why is she sOoOoOo loved in the re community?

I honestly don't see her as that important.

Wait, hold on a second. Serious question too. Why you have to be so jerk? Claire is one of the main character. Take note of that. She's not just an ordinary character. Just like Mercy said, she is Chris's one and only little sister. She's like a close friend of Leon and she's the one who saved Sherry many times and If it wasn't for Claire, Sherry wouldn't be in the goddamn RE6. and If you're asking what makes Claire so special? Cause she's the only one who brave enough to save his brother, even though she doesn't have a experience, a real training. She didn't know, and doesn't expect what nighmare she could be enter to. But still she's trying her best to prove herself that she's worth it, and that makes a total badass chick. She's a real heroine a brave and tough lady. Don't you start on me...

Known_Hero wrote:
So, her relationship with Chris is the only reason why people like her so much?

Not really, in my opinion I liked her cause of her unique personality and not because of Chris.

Known_Hero wrote:

She was unofficially trained by Chris. Plus, she's wears a combat knife on her shoulder. She wasn't just some hopeless valley girl.

Claire only appears kind because of her relationship with Sherry. It seems like Claire's appeal is based on her interaction with other characters.

Why didn't she join BSAA with Chris?

Haven't you watch the Degeneration? That answered already. She doesn't want to be a fighter. She chose the path of being rescuer rather than a fighter. That's why she didn't join BSAA instead she join TerraSave a Non-Goverment Organization

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Serious question...

What makes Claire so special as a character? Why is she sOoOoOo loved in the re community?

Wait, hold on a second. Serious question too. Why you have to be so jerk? Claire is one of the main character. Take note of that. She's not just an ordinary character. Just like Mercy said, she is Chris's one and only little sister. She's like a close friend of Leon and she's the one who saved Sherry many times and If it wasn't for Claire, Sherry wouldn't be in the goddamn RE6. and If you're asking what makes Claire so special? Cause she's the only one who brave enough to save his brother, even though she doesn't have a experience, a real training. She didn't know, and doesn't expect what nighmare she could be enter to. But still she's trying her best to prove herself that she's worth it, and that makes a total badass chick. She's a real heroine a brave and tough lady. Don't you start on me...
What makes Claire so special? I tell you what! SHE ACTUALLY HAS EMOTIONS UNLIKE SOME OTHERS!
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Serious question...

Perfectly put Miss Claire. Claire is a very special character to the RE series.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Whoa.... Chill Miss. He wasn't attacking you personally. He has the right to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:30 pm

I think you have read wrong.
Her tweet states "I have no idea if Claire is in the game but voice by someone else"
That means that she doesn't know herself if claire got a feature but maybe with another voice actor.
What that basically means as she hasn't been called up by Capcom to voice claire within RE6 and that's why she doesn't know.
It just mass hysteria, Claire was never in RE6, nor was she going to be.
THAT'S why alyson never got a call up to voice Claire because she wasn't even hinted about getting a feature in RE6.
Alyson's blonde moment has blowing everything out of water and shit's just got a little too hyped up.
IF Capcom replaced her she would have got word of either NOT getting a part in voicing Claire or she would WOULD be voicing Claire.
To sum things up, Claire wasn't in RE6 and people are panicking over an issue that hasn't even arisen.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Mercy wrote:
Whoa.... Chill Miss. He wasn't attacking you personally. He has the right to ask.
I don't give a damn. You know me, Mercy. You know me when it comes to this matter, especially with Claire and I'm not going to hesitate to answered his sarcastic questions. I wasn't say that he doesn't have the right to ask, I know my place, it's time for him to learn his. He should learn to ask nicely. No offense.

Mcghie wrote:
Her tweet states "I have no idea if Claire is in the game but voice by someone else"
That means that she doesn't know herself if Claire got a feature but maybe with another voice actor.
What that basically means as she hasn't been called up by Capcom to voice claire within RE6 and that's why she doesn't know.
THAT'S why Alyson never got a call up to voice Claire because she wasn't even hinted about getting a feature in RE6.
Alyson's blonde moment has blowing everything out of water and shit's just got a little too hyped up.
IF Capcom replaced her she would have got word of either NOT getting a part in voicing Claire or she would WOULD be voicing Claire.
To sum things up, Claire wasn't in RE6 and people are panicking over an issue that hasn't even arisen.

That's what I'm tryin' to say. Thank you very much, Mcghie. That's why I kept saying that I was just shocked by this issue.That's all. I, as a Claire fan have the right to be panicked on this issue. I'm sorry I was overreact. Peace guys
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Well it seems to me that she hasn't been replace she just doesn't know if she has to do any voice acting for the character. And i agree that Claire is not just another hot brunette chick that can't protect herself, she can protect herself because of her will to survive. I am all-around a guy who likes everybody in the RE Series except wesker he's a bad guy so i don't like him lol So if there is another RE game coming out i bet she will be in it and probably rebecca chambers maybe not really sure but we will have to see if there is another game coming out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:12 am

Mercy wrote:
I don't give a damn. You know me, Mercy. You know me when it comes to this matter, especially with Claire and I'm not going to hesitate to answered his sarcastic questions. I wasn't say that he doesn't have the right to ask, I know my place, it's time for him to learn his. He should learn to ask nicely. No offense.
Oh, sorry, I worded that wrong. I meant to say: "Don't take his opinion as a personal attack and make yourself look silly. Some people don't like Claire, and you can't bitch at everyone who doesn't agree with you. That make you look extremely stuck up and you're better than that."
Miss wrote:

Mcghie wrote:
That means that she doesn't know herself if Claire got a feature but maybe with another voice actor.
THAT'S why Alyson never got a call up to voice Claire because she wasn't even hinted about getting a feature in RE6.

That's what I'm tryin' to say. Thank you very much, Mcghie. That's why I kept saying that I was just shocked by this issue.That's all. I, as a Claire fan have the right to be panicked on this issue. I'm sorry I was overreact. Peace guys
I don't think anyone has the right to panic over a character to the extent of what you posted to Known_Hero.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 am

Mercy wrote:

Oh, sorry, I worded that wrong. I meant to say: "Don't take his opinion as a personal attack and make yourself look silly. Some people don't like Claire, and you can't bitch at everyone who doesn't agree with you. That make you look extremely stuck up and you're better than that."

If he doesn't like Claire he should stop bitching about it also. Cause it makes him more silly and stupid. I just answered his questions and I'm not the only one here who likes Claire. So, he should stop acting like a Claire-hater or a anti-Claire. If he doesn't like her then he should've be enter here in the first place.

Mercy wrote:

I don't think anyone has the right to panic over a character to the extent of what you posted to Known_Hero.

Yes, you're right. Others might have not the right. But I do. Cause I was the one who made this thread and whoever comment in here I have the right to answer, and say whatever it is necessary to say. If anyone here doesn't like it or not agree with me. They shouldn't be commenting here. Get off my back.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:20 am

Claire is an awful character. She is a nobody. She doesnt deserve to be in a main stream game again. Hope she dies in a spin off.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Claire is an awful character. She is a nobody. She doesnt deserve to be in a main stream game again. Hope she dies in a spin off.
Noooo... Please don't... pale No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Weskersbarber Would you be happy if wesker died!? >:/....Oh wait...Nevermind Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 am

Miss Claire, I find it sad that you became so emotional and offended by my question. I like to joke a lot but I did try to ask the question respectfully. You became offended simply because I didn't share your view on Claire and proceeded to belittle me because of it. I should know my place? What "place" is that, exactly?

This is the type of fanboyism I can't stand.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:50 am

Mercy wrote:

If he doesn't like Claire he should stop bitching about it also. Cause it makes him more silly and stupid. I just answered his questions and I'm not the only one here who likes Claire. So, he should stop acting like a Claire-hater or a anti-Claire. If he doesn't like her then he should've be enter here in the first place.
Oh wow, did I say that? Man. I screwed up again. I meant to say: "I thought you're better than that, apparently you're not." Seriously, Miss, you have to accept that some people share different opinions than you. I hate Steve, I love to watch him suffer and die of heat when he steals the Lugers. Are you going to hate me because I don't like a character that you do? Do you have any idea what kind of person that makes you?

Mercy wrote:

Miss wrote:
Yes, you're right. Others might have not the right. But I do. Cause I was the one who made this thread and whoever comment in here I have the right to answer, and say whatever it is necessary to say. If anyone here doesn't like it or not agree with me. They shouldn't be commenting here. Get off my back.
You overreact way too much, it's like you're trying to kill a fly with a cannonball. Just because you made the thread doesn't make you god of the forum. You don't have that right, maybe if you're Wesker with Uroboros you have that right, but you aren't and you don't. So step off your self-made-pedestal, practice some humility, or give me a piggyback ride cause I'm not getting off your back on this one.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:16 am

weskersbarber wrote:

Just joking Missy, I like Claire but seriously you cant go mad at people if they dont like the same characters as you. Everyone is different. I dont know why it bothers you so much.

Last edited by weskersbarber on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 am

hmmm and i thought i was bad with alice lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Known_Hero wrote:

Miss Claire, I find it sad that you became so emotional and offended by my question. I like to joke a lot but I did try to ask the question respectfully.

I'm offended? I admit it. Yes. But emotional? Not really. Next time if your going to ask a question, you should do it in a little more nice way. I just misunderstood what you've asked. What I mean is that you should learn your place. Cause sometimes people like me easily offended and you can't just barge in and ask questions in that way. Hope you know what I mean. I just really hate gate crashers.

Mercy wrote:
Seriously, Miss, you have to accept that some people share different opinions than you. I hate Steve, I love to watch him suffer and die of heat when he steals the Lugers. Are you going to hate me because I don't like a character that you do? Do you have any idea what kind of person that makes you?

I knew that. Well, seriously too. That he need to accept that some people here like me get offended by what he said. Who said anything about hating you or him? I don't hate anyone and I don't care if you don't like my character. It's out in this issue. Still it doesn't make him right.

Mercy wrote:
You overreact way too much, it's like you're trying to kill a fly with a cannonball.

Hey that's too much. I knew I am but not as much as that.

Mercy wrote:
Just because you made the thread doesn't make you god of the forum. You don't have that right, maybe if you're Wesker with Uroboros you have that right, but you aren't and you don't.

Hang on, that's a little uncalled for. I didn't even ask that way I just said that I have the right. But I never said about being a God just like Wesker. It's different. That's ridiculous.

Mercy wrote:
So step off your self-made-pedestal, practice some humility, or give me a piggyback ride cause I'm not getting off your back on this one.

Now you're the one who's overreacting. I just said what I think what's right and I'm not going to take it back.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:41 am

So you're basically saying there's absolutely no way for you to come out of this with me having respect for you at any level.

Known_Hero wrote:
Miss Claire, I find it sad that you became so emotional and offended by my question. I like to joke a lot but I did try to ask the question respectfully.
I'm offended? I admit it. Yes. But emotional? Not really. Next time if your going to ask a question, you should do it in a little more nice way. I just misunderstood what you've asked. What I mean is that you should learn your place. Cause sometimes people like me easily offended and you can't just barge in and ask questions in that way. Hope you know what I mean. I just really hate gate crashers.
You're offended by a comment over a fictional character kind of states you're emotional. There's no way to misinterpret Hero's question: it was "Why do people like Claire so much?" Instead of answering it politely, you have to get your fix of drama in the forum.

Miss wrote:
I knew that. Well, seriously too. That he need to accept that some people here like me get offended by what he said. Who said anything about hating you or him? I don't hate anyone and I don't care if you don't like my character. It's out in this issue. Still it doesn't make him right.

I was using Steve as an example, of course you're not going to hate me because I feel strongly one way or the other about another character, so why is it when it's Claire you take it as a personal attack as if he insulted you, your friends, your family, and everything that you stand for and believe in? He shouldn't be afraid of offending people with his opinions about a fictitious character in a videogame series. Some people here like Alice, they don't take offense when I rank on her and I playfully joke around with people who like her. I'm not offended if someone likes her or not.

Mercy wrote:
You overreact way too much, it's like you're trying to kill a fly with a cannonball.
Miss wrote:
Hey that's too much. I knew I am but not as much as that.
It's a metaphor, relax.

Miss wrote:
Hang on, that's a little uncalled for. I didn't even ask that way I just said that I have the right. But I never said about being a God just like Wesker. It's different. That's ridiculous.
Wanna know what else is totally uncalled for? Page 4 of this thread.

You're coming off with a god complex who thinks she's higher and better than others: if they don't agree with you're opinion than obviously they're just a bunch of retards. Take a step back, examine yourself, imagine someone else just posted all this, replace Claire with Swiss cheese. For example: "I don't care if you don't like Swiss Cheese. It's out in this issue. Still it doesn't make him right." How can someone who doesn't like Swiss Cheese not be right? It's their own unique taste and opinion. You ridiculed and attacked Known_Hero for his taste in cheese, does that sound right to you just because you made the thread? Is it so hard for you to explain why some people like Swiss Cheese instead of taking it like a personal attack and blowing this entire thing out of proportion? You could also switch the argument around, say he loves Swiss Cheese, would someone who hates Swiss take it as a personal attack if he expressed how much he loves it? This is very immature of you. He has the right to his opinion.

Miss wrote:
Now you're the one who's overreacting. I just said what I think what's right and I'm not going to take it back.
Your opinion isn't right.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 am

Mercy wrote:

You're offended by a
comment over a fictional
character kind of states
you're emotional.

First of all, being offended and emotional. There's a huge difference between the two. I'm just offended but not being emotional. Nuff said.

Mercy wrote:
You
have to get your fix of
drama in the forum.

Fix? Drama? FYI. I'm not being dramatic. So just stop, Mercy. Enough of this.

Mercy wrote:

That's my opinion. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:34 am

First of all, being offended and emotional. There's a huge difference between the two. I'm just offended but not being emotional. Nuff said.
Of course there's a difference, but because you're acting like this, you're emotional over the situation.

Miss wrote:
I'm not being dramatic.
You would know.

Mercy wrote:

Miss wrote:
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

You can't be right if you like Swiss cheese or not. Next time try dealing with my argument instead of cherry picking things you can use to sound tough, because I honestly think you have no idea what I had in my last post.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:45 am

Mercy wrote:

You can't be right if you like Swiss cheese or not.

There's nothing wrong with liking Swiss Cheese and If I'm not right I accept it gladly.

Mercy wrote:

Because I honestly think you have no idea what I had in my last post.

Nah, don't worry. I knew what you've said and I know what it means.

Mercy wrote:

Next time try dealing with my argument instead of cherry picking things you
can use to sound tough

Not interested.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:51 am

Mercy wrote:
Of course there's a difference, but because you're acting like this, you're emotional over the situation.

Miss wrote:
I'm not being dramatic.
You would know.

Mercy wrote:

Miss wrote:
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

You can't be right if you like Swiss cheese or not. Next time try dealing with my argument instead of cherry picking things you can use to sound tough, because I honestly think you have no idea what I had in my last post.

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 GD%20STFU

Everybody has their own opinions INCLUDING MISS CLAIRE REDFIELD!

You can't just say ''Your opinion isn't right.'' That makes you look immature... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next