HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!

Go down 
+8
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
Methsia
ChrisSherry
Vandal
weskersbarber
Ben4Mieko
RebelliousQueen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:34 am

Alright hold on. Back up. Buddy was a fucking BADASS in Damnation, as much as I didn't like to hear that Paul Mercier wasn't returning to his role, I'm actually satasfied with the new actor, it was an improvement on his character, if Capcom decides to drop Allyson Court as actress for Claire it could possibly be a good thing. Lastly, Claire isn't in Resident Evil 6 gaddammit.

But seriously… show Damnation some love. I had my doubts because Degeneration was utter shit, but holy smokes, Damnation was remarkable. Pick it up.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:43 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Claire will never be the same again if they going to replaced Alyson Court! Nuff said.

Exactly. That's why I highly doubt they would replace her. And like I said, I'm pretty sure she would love to return as Claire. So what would be the point in replacing her?

But Alyson said someone already voiced her and I wonder who it was...

"I have no idea if Claire is in the but voiced by someone else. I rely on fans 2 keep me in the loop 4 that kind of thing :-)" =Allyson Court

She didn't really say someone else was the voice of Claire. It seems Allyson is only merely stating that she is unsure if Claire will be in the game and voiced by someone else. It's not a fact yet. I would love Claire to be in RE6 but it would suck if it wasn't Allyson voicing her.

There is always this, Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 Tumblr_m4jxsdnAY41r2x2moo1_500
but that could go either way, Claire could be a surprise character to the game (Which SHE SHOULD have been in this game.). But, I read in a magazine (I think it was) that said Claire isn't in it, but she will be mentioned a couple times.

Yes, as I was saying it was never mentioned that someone actually voiced her. She isn't sure about Claire appearing on RE6. I really hope they didn't replaced that would be the start of bad news. They already killed Wesker and replaced by his son, Jake Muller. They also replaced Paul Mercier, Leon's long time voice actor, and also this Buddy guy from Damnation that we thought Ark Thompson. Well, as Weskersbaber said I wouldn't be surprise if they going to do that. Capcom have a habit of doing bad stuffs.

I agree with not replacing Allyson. She has be Claire since the beginning. But Leon's different... He's had different voice actors before. I wish Paul Mercier returned, but this new guy is OK. He sounds a lot like him. Smile
As for Buddy not being Ark... it was never a fact... I wish Ark had returned though that would have been a good surprise.

Regardless, I don't think they would/have replaced Allyson as Claire's voice actress.

Exactly. Well, I could say that Leon's voice actor is really sounded like him. That won't be a problem at all. I just felt dissapointed knowing that it was not Ark Thompson but we have no choice but to accept the fact that it was no him. If Capcom was trying to manipulate the voice actors and actress they have to make sure that they're making the right choice. If they we're planning to change Claire Redfield's long time voice actress. That won't do, I'll tell you that. It was not a good idea and many of us will protest. Capcom won't get away with this if they do that ._.

Mercy wrote:
Alright hold on. Back up. Buddy was a fucking BADASS in Damnation, as much as I didn't like to hear that Paul Mercier wasn't returning to his role, I'm actually satasfied with the new actor, it was an improvement on his character, if Capcom decides to drop Allyson Court as actress for Claire it could possibly be a good thing. Lastly, Claire isn't in Resident Evil 6 gaddammit.

But seriously… show Damnation some love. I had my doubts because Degeneration was utter shit, but holy smokes, Damnation was remarkable. Pick it up.

Mercy I understand what you're tryin' to say but I'm not going to give a comment until I watch the Damnation. We all know Claire Redfield is not on RE6. The point is, there is a possibility that they're going to change Alyson Court
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 am

Quote :
Mercy I understand what you're tryin' to say but I'm not going to give a comment until I watch the Damnation. We all know Claire Redfield is not on RE6. The point is, there is a possibility that they're going to change Alyson Court
Well you were judging Damnation pretty harshly without seeing it. I was too, but now it's out there's no excuse. Also if you know Claire isn't in RE6 then wtf mate? You're whining about Claire getting replaced in what game? The next game? Really? Because you think they're working on the next game right now.. You think they're recording voice talents for the next game even though the 6th hasn't even come out? I'm sorry, I'm missing the point. Why are you complaining and bitching about Claire's voice getting replaced… because of a tweet? Even if she is replaced, as I said, it could be a good thing. Personally I don't really like how corny Claire sounds.

At any rate, explain to me why you think there's a possibility of Claire getting replaced by some other voice talent for the next big Resident Evil game.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:48 am

Mercy wrote:
Quote :
Well you were judging Damnation pretty harshly without seeing it. I was too, but now it's out there's no excuse. Also if you know Claire isn't in RE6 then wtf mate? You're whining about Claire getting replaced in what game? The next game? Really? Because you think they're working on the next game right now.. You think they're recording voice talents for the next game even though the 6th hasn't even come out? I'm sorry, I'm missing the point. Why are you complaining and bitching about Claire's voice getting replaced… because of a tweet? Even if she is replaced, as I said, it could be a good thing. Personally I don't really like how corny Claire sounds.

At any rate, explain to me why you think there's a possibility of Claire getting replaced by some other voice talent for the next big Resident Evil game.

Well, apparently you're wrong. It's not what you think I'm not judging the Damnation as I was said I'm not going to say anything about Damnation until I watch the film. For Alyson Court, Claire's voice actress. I admit I was overreacting when I saw her tweet. I just thought of it that Capcom might change her but I'm keep hoping that they wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 am

Quote :
I really hope they didn't replaced that would be the start of bad news. They already killed Wesker and replaced by his son, Jake Muller. They also replaced Paul Mercier, Leon's long time voice actor, and also this Buddy guy from Damnation that we thought Ark Thompson. Well, as Weskersbaber said I wouldn't be surprise if they going to do that. Capcom have a habit of doing bad stuffs.
You said this page two. Jake isn't a replacement for Wesker, the voice switch from Paul Mercier to Matthew Mercer is actually a good idea, and Buddy from Damnation is an awesome character, yet you called him "bad stuffs."

And lastly, why are you worried about Claire's voice actor getting switched if she's not appearing anywhere? You have nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 am

This whole thread makes my head ache...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 am

Serious question...

What makes Claire so special as a character? Why is she sOoOoOo loved in the re community?

I honestly don't see her as that important.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 am

Dude… she's Chris' baby sister. She's like the only Resident Evil character who has a kin relationship with another character. That bond she has with him is really freaking strong, she went through hell to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 am

Mercy wrote:
Dude… she's Chris' baby sister. She's like the only Resident Evil character who has a kin relationship with another character. That bond she has with him is really freaking strong, she went through hell to get to him.

So, her relationship with Chris is the only reason why people like her so much?

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well maybe not that as much as she's a total badass.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 am

Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:

True, but so is every other character in RE not name Steve.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:

But Claire is not officially trained. She's just a regular civilian. She's also very pretty and kind.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:43 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:

And that's the reason I like the other characters just as much who aren't Steve.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:50 am

And I like Steve.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
And I like Steve.
To each their own. I know there are Steve fans out there, personally, I couldn't stand him. I like to watch him suffer when he gets the Gold plated Lugers.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

ThomVD wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:

But Claire is not officially trained. She's just a regular civilian. She's also very pretty and kind.

She was unofficially trained by Chris. Plus, she's wears a combat knife on her shoulder. She wasn't just some hopeless valley girl.

Claire only appears kind because of her relationship with Sherry. It seems like Claire's appeal is based on her interaction with other characters.

Why didn't she join BSAA with Chris?

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
And I like Steve.
To each their own. I know there are Steve fans out there, personally, I couldn't stand him. I like to watch him suffer when he gets the Gold plated Lugers.
I wouldn't say I'm a fan of him. I just liked him as a character, for some reason.

Known_Hero wrote:
Why didn't she join BSAA with Chris?

Because she didn't want to be a fighter. She wanted to find a peaceful solution, I think.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 pm

She doesn't join the BSAA because she's probably not as trained as Chris is. That and what Mass said. She'd rather take a peaceful solution to biowarfare.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Because she didn't want to be a fighter. She wanted to find a peaceful solution, I think.

Mercy wrote:
She doesn't join the BSAA because she's probably not as trained as Chris is. That and what Mass said. She'd rather take a peaceful solution to biowarfare.

So, she's a biochemist? Is she working on a cure?

Lol, maybe she is a hopeless valley girl Laughing

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Mercy wrote:

I LOVE Damnation, I'm not so keen on Leon. But I LOVED him in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Have you seen Degeneration? She's an activist, working with TerraSave.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Have you seen Degeneration? She's an activist, working with TerraSave.

Degeneration is the one with Boris Kodjoe, right?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Methsia wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I LOVE Damnation, I'm not so keen on Leon. But I LOVED him in it Very Happy
It was amazing! I loved it when he shot a one liner to that dying man!
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! She is still going to look hot and sexy!? Right!?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! She is still going to look hot and sexy!? Right!?
Chill. She's not appearing anywhere so they don't need a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next