HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!

Go down 
+8
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
Methsia
ChrisSherry
Vandal
weskersbarber
Ben4Mieko
RebelliousQueen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! Empty
PostSubject: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:01 pm

NOOOOOO!!! This can't be happening! Why Capcom?... Why?!.. Why you have to be so rude?... After all this years... No more Alyson Court..? Who's the new one? Sad

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! Tumblr_ly4su904nr1qblpoko2_500
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

Playstation Network Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 pm

What!? They changed her voice...
Claire will never be the same again after this.... No
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Ben4Mieko wrote:
What!? They changed her voice...
Claire will never be the same again after this.... No
I can't believe this.... Why they have to do this... Why... Crying or Very sad No... Alyson Court is perfect for Claire. She had been her voice actress for many years. I don't understand why they have to changed that easily! Sad
Back to top Go down
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:20 pm

I don't know WHY they would wanna change it.
Claire's voice acting was perfect! Now they wanna go and spoil it with somebody else that doesn't sound round for the part.
I know I'm sounding heavy on criticism...but Alyson Court IS Claire Redfield to me!
It's just not going to feel right after this... pale
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 pm

She never said Claire had a new voice actress, just that she doesn't know if she is in RE6 with a new voice actress. Doesn't mean she was replaced by anybody. Claire probably isn't in RE6 anyway so there may still be hope but I wouldn't be surprised if she was replaced. Capcom have a habit of replacing great voice actors with average ones. As the saying goes, if it aint broke don't fix it.
Back to top Go down
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Here's hoping you're right weskersbarber....it would be a shame to lose Claire's original voice for a new one.
It just wouldn't be the same...
So I'm just expecting that Claire's not in Resident Evil 6 and Alyson Courtcontinues to do Claire's voice-overs!
I think Missy will be hoping the same too! cherry
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Ben4Mieko wrote:
I don't know WHY they would wanna change it.
Claire's voice acting was perfect! Now they wanna go and spoil it with somebody else that doesn't sound round for the part.
I know I'm sounding heavy on criticism...but Alyson Court IS Claire Redfield to me!
It's just not going to feel right after this... pale

This isn't right! I already stop bitching about not having her in RE6. But changing or replacing her voice actress is a serious thing! What the hell is going on?!

weskersbarber wrote:
She never said Claire had a new voice actress, just that she doesn't know if she is in RE6 with a new voice actress. Doesn't mean she was replaced by anybody. Claire probably isn't in RE6 anyway so there may still be hope but I wouldn't be surprised if she was replaced. Capcom have a habit of replacing great voice actors with average ones. As the saying goes, if it aint broke don't fix it.

Exactly it never been mentioned. But the fact that she said that Claire 'was voiced by someone else' is sound very suspicious to me.
Back to top Go down
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm trying to find some info online right now.
See what I can dig up... Hopefully, Alyson Court's voice-over is safe! study

Well, I couldn't find anything concrete so far...but I did find this:

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! Untitl10

Sorry about just 'Prt Sc' buttoning the whole of my PC screen...
The forum won't let me put websites in my posts yet until after 7 days (because I'm a new member).
So if like me, you want to sign this thing Missy, then let's do it! Cool
Hope you can see the site name clearly.

Signed and sealed! cheers

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! Untitl11

And I just realised, the keen eye will spot my full name now... study

Right, I found some information through relyonhorror, and they just said basically what weskersbarber said. study
Claire won't have any role in Resident Evil 6, and thus, Alyson Court and Carolyn Lawrence (the voice of Ashley Graham in Resident Evil 4) weren't doing any lines, nor were they contacted to do any by Capcom.
So this means that we are safe in the knowledge that Alyson Court will continue to do Claire's voice...just not in Resident Evil 6, at least. Very Happy
So we can stop worrying and see what happens after Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Chill… she's not even in the next game.
Back to top Go down
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Yeah, we kind of know that now Mercy...
Missy kind of got a little freaked out...thought that Alyson Court was going to quit or something.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Mercy wrote:
I know she isn't there. I was just shocked.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Of… a tweet? That had nothing to do with any Resident Evil coming out this year?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Of… a tweet? That had nothing to do with any Resident Evil coming out this year?

There was a fan of her asked if she was going to do some voice over for Claire on the next series. Alyson answered that. She said someone else voiced Claire. I hate to say this, but I have a feelin that they replaced Alyson
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

There was a fan of her asked if she was going to do some voice over for Claire on the next series. Alyson answered that. She said someone else voiced Claire. I hate to say this, but I have a feelin that they replaced Alyson
They didn't replace her because Claire isn't in anything.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

They didn't replace her because Claire isn't in anything.

What I'm trying to say is someone already voiced Claire for the next series or maybe. I'm not sure about this. But this is alarming for me
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm really hoping she is never replaced as Claire. She has been Claire always.
And, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't replace her now. I mean come on!
Obviously she would come back if they asked her, why replace her?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Claire will never be the same again if they going to replaced Alyson Court! Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Claire will never be the same again if they going to replaced Alyson Court! Nuff said.

Exactly. That's why I highly doubt they would replace her. And like I said, I'm pretty sure she would love to return as Claire. So what would be the point in replacing her?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm sure they would be careful IF they did replace Alyson Court. I didn't even notice VA change of Leon in Damnation. Couldn't TELL it was another VA. Still I do hope they don't replace Alyson Court.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:58 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

Exactly. That's why I highly doubt they would replace her. And like I said, I'm pretty sure she would love to return as Claire. So what would be the point in replacing her?

But Alyson said someone already voiced her and I wonder who it was...
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Here runs my imagination hoping it would be Anna Spec--

Nah, I'm just crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am

Methsia wrote:
Here runs my imagination hoping it would be Anna Spec--

Nah, I'm just crazy Razz
What? No way...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 am

ChrisSherry wrote:

"I have no idea if Claire is in the but voiced by someone else. I rely on fans 2 keep me in the loop 4 that kind of thing :-)" =Allyson Court

She didn't really say someone else was the voice of Claire. It seems Allyson is only merely stating that she is unsure if Claire will be in the game and voiced by someone else. It's not a fact yet. I would love Claire to be in RE6 but it would suck if it wasn't Allyson voicing her.

There is always this, Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! Tumblr_m4jxsdnAY41r2x2moo1_500
but that could go either way, Claire could be a surprise character to the game (Which SHE SHOULD have been in this game.). But, I read in a magazine (I think it was) that said Claire isn't in it, but she will be mentioned a couple times.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:22 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

"I have no idea if Claire is in the but voiced by someone else. I rely on fans 2 keep me in the loop 4 that kind of thing :-)" =Allyson Court

She didn't really say someone else was the voice of Claire. It seems Allyson is only merely stating that she is unsure if Claire will be in the game and voiced by someone else. It's not a fact yet. I would love Claire to be in RE6 but it would suck if it wasn't Allyson voicing her.

There is always this, Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! Tumblr_m4jxsdnAY41r2x2moo1_500
but that could go either way, Claire could be a surprise character to the game (Which SHE SHOULD have been in this game.). But, I read in a magazine (I think it was) that said Claire isn't in it, but she will be mentioned a couple times.

Yes, as I was saying it was never mentioned that someone actually voiced her. She isn't sure about Claire Redfield appearing on RE6. I really hope they didn't replaced her. Cause if they do, that would be the start of the bad news. They already killed Wesker and replaced by his son, Jake Muller. They also replaced Paul Mercier, Leon's long time voice actor, and also this Buddy guy from Damnation that we thought Ark Thompson. Well, as Weskersbabers said I wouldn't be surprise if they're going to do that. Capcom have a habit of doing bad stuffs.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:30 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Yes, as I was saying it was never mentioned that someone actually voiced her. She isn't sure about Claire appearing on RE6. I really hope they didn't replaced that would be the start of bad news. They already killed Wesker and replaced by his son, Jake Muller. They also replaced Paul Mercier, Leon's long time voice actor, and also this Buddy guy from Damnation that we thought Ark Thompson. Well, as Weskersbaber said I wouldn't be surprise if they going to do that. Capcom have a habit of doing bad stuffs.

I agree with not replacing Allyson. She has be Claire since the beginning. But Leon's different... He's had different voice actors before. I wish Paul Mercier returned, but this new guy is OK. He sounds a lot like him. Smile
As for Buddy not being Ark... it was never a fact... I wish Ark had returned though that would have been a good surprise.

Regardless, I don't think they would/have replaced Allyson as Claire's voice actress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!   Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire Redfield: New Voice Actress?!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next