HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Go down 
+19
PunkMaister
SWITCHMYND
ChrisSherry
Methsia
Sargent D
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
DeadlyGenetics
VoyageTreader08
Valentine Fan
Mass Distraction
Vandal
RaviorStygian
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
00biohazard
NiteKrawler
Evil Rage42
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

halestride wrote:
I just want toknow how the hell is rain still alive?!

And Carlos and James. They are probably clones, or Umbrella brought them back with a new virus maybe? I am going with Clones though.
Guess we will find out. lol
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah I agree with the clone theory, but where in the timeline would unbrella have the chance to do so or let alone get there DNA
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
halestride wrote:

And Carlos and James. They are probably clones, or Umbrella brought them back with a new virus maybe? I am going with Clones though.

It's clearly stated in the trailer that 1, 2 and 3 never happened, they were implanted memories inside Alice by Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:22 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
halestride wrote:

It's clearly stated in the trailer that 1, 2 and 3 never happened, they were implanted memories inside Alice by Umbrella.

Oh it did? lol I only watched it once, I must have missed it. I just assumed they meant that one memory being shown at the beginning was implanted. That is really big and weird to think about. lol
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:48 pm

That kinda sucks and is some hard core memory insertion.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Umm... No! Sorry but that doesn't explain how the basketball player from the last movie knew Alice then. The trailer does state that they implanted memories on her and that all she has done against Umbrella has been used to further Umbrella's agenda, I like the look of Wong in the movie.

I'm amazed that a video game adaptation movie franchise that is loosely based on the game is supposed to portray has turned out to be the most successful of all the videogame adaptations. Silent Hill which was an extremely faithful adaptation of the videogame in question did not even come close to the financial success the live action RE franchise has had.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Eh, I think it's because some people can sit down and watch a movie, but can't do the same for a video game. Almost all of my friends love the movies, but when I recommended they play the games, I get "They're boring." thrown in my face Sad
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:45 pm

I thought it was the other way around I thought she was the one that knew him. Butig we will have to see lol Try being like cartmen and freeze yourself in the frezor or at least try.but I can't wait I want to know the truth with my own eyes and it make sense.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Eh, I think it's because some people can sit down and watch a movie, but can't do the same for a video game. Almost all of my friends love the movies, but when I recommended they play the games, I get "They're boring." thrown in my face Sad
Boring? No way complicated with puzzles and all definitely, is too bad that people just prefer mindless first person perspective shooters over games in which you actually have to use the good O'l nugget for a change.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 pm

I like bothilovefirst person shooters just as much as I do survival horror games there very much equal in my book so I can't pick one category over another.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:52 pm

But I can relate u have friends do the same thing to me but yet I can still kick there ass in any games so maybe they should try something new and not suck at it lol but there hard headed and some just don't like zombies............. Damn how am I friends with these people
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

halestride wrote:
I suggest that they would not killed her on the first place and now they bringing her back, and also the others. I don't know how Paul did it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:19 am

Seriously. Paul has GOT to jut be fucking with us here. He's gotta be laughing his ass off somewhere wondering how in the hell he keeps getting people's money with such a piece of trash franchise. Here is my hypothesized formula:

1. Explosions
2. More explosions
3. ????
4. Profit

Number 2 might be able to be replaced by either nip slip or retarded movie goers.

I swear most T infected creatures have more brain cells than people who think these films are good.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:49 am

Worst thing is that the explosions look like they belong in a PS1 game.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 am

PunkMaister wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Umm... No! Sorry but that doesn't explain how the basketball player from the last movie knew Alice then. The trailer does state that they implanted memories on her and that all she has done against Umbrella has been used to further Umbrella's agenda, I like the look of Wong in the movie.

I'm amazed that a video game adaptation movie franchise that is loosely based on the game is supposed to portray has turned out to be the most successful of all the videogame adaptations. Silent Hill which was an extremely faithful adaptation of the videogame in question did not even come close to the financial success the live action RE franchise has had.
Is anything really explained in every new movie? lol They've got more plotholes than a slice of swiss cheese.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 am

All they're saying when they say that 1, 2, and 3 never happened is an attempt to try at making it canon. "Well if people think it was all fake and Alice never had anything to do with the 'main' characters maybe the fans won't hate it as much and enjoy it more!" Uhmmm sorry no. You've done ruined it buddy... At least in my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:27 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
i really hope that wasnt ada in the trailer,they are just going to ruin
leon anyway,so at least spare ada
It's Ada. That has been confirmed ages ago.

halestride wrote:
Yeah I agree with the clone theory, but where in the timeline would unbrella have the chance to do so or let alone get there DNA
They DID make a gazillion Alice clones so a single clone of these deceased characters might not be that far fetched.

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
All they're saying when they say that 1, 2, and 3 never happened is an attempt to try at making it canon. "Well if people think it was all fake and Alice never had anything to do with the 'main' characters maybe the fans won't hate it as much and enjoy it more!" Uhmmm sorry no. You've done ruined it buddy... At least in my opinion anyway.
That theory wouldn't work as in this movie she's gonna be running around with a whole bunch of familiar characters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 am

I agree with mass that doesn't seem like it would work.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Worst thing is that the explosions look like they belong in a PS1 game.

SOOO TRUE!!! I agreed on this, no doubt.

NiteKrawler wrote:

I swear most T infected
creatures have more brain
cells than people who
think these films are good.

You said it damn right there. Paul is just a desperate troller, that's all.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
You said it damn right there. Paul is just desperate troller, that's all.

This just made my day Razz
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I swear most T infected creatures have more brain cells than people who think these films are good.
And yet the fact remains that it is the most successful game to live action film adaptation in history! So he laughs at the purists all the way to the bank and sadly so does Capcom whom they also earn from the movies a good percentage.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm pretty sure these movies help A LOT in the production of RE games. I'm being serious, too. They build up so much awareness for the franchise and rake in tons of cash.

If only Mega Man had a bunch of popular movies. Sad
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Yeah that's very true after the new movie comes out watch how many games are sold.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 am

PunkMaister wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
And yet the fact remains that it is the most successful game to live action film adaptation in history! So he laughs at the purists all the way to the bank and sadly so does Capcom whom they also earn from the movies a good percentage.

Never said the films are unsuccessful in terms of money.
Back to top Go down
animaniac1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
animaniac1

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 am

ThomVD wrote:
This is sucks.

And a new meme was born.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next