Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution

Go down 
+18
Chelichan
Vandal
Spike991
spenserb1701@37.com
Mcghie
BiohazardNews
Jacen Dex
Bub537
Cyberote
The Knife
RingoSparkle
RaviorStygian
xCbastx
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Patronum1121
NiteKrawler
ThomVD
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution Empty
PostSubject: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Which movie are you anticipating more? I can't wait for Damnation, because I loved Degeneration Smile .
I hate the live action movies with a passion, but I'm probably still going to watch it (because I LOVE to bitch about them Twisted Evil ).

How about you?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Any RE fan should be absolutely ASHAMED if they are anticipating Retribution over Damnation. Hell, the emotional part of me wishes I could ban anyone who says they are. But that would be ridiculous. Anyway, I will still have to see Retribution if I wish to be able to tear it limb from limb on here. I'll post up my review shortly after it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Damnation: Because constipated Leon is better than Uber-Mary Sue Alice any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 am

Ok, good that I'm not the only one that absolutely hates the alice movies. I thought the first one was bearable (still bad), the rest was just plain awful.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:14 am

Damnation over anything. Unrelated, but I'm also waiting for Tekken: Blood Vengeance which is produced by Digital Frontier (RE: Degeneration). It's looking awesome.

Oh yeah, almost forgot the Retribution. Will it suck? I'm pretty certain it will. How much it will suck is the bigger question. Like Nite, I'm gonna watch it so I can say just how bad it is. Good thing I'm able to get free blurays so I don't even have to pay for it.

The first movie was great, the second was ok. The third was awful and even thinking of Afterlife makes me wanna throw up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Damnation over anything. Unrelated, but I'm also waiting for Tekken: Blood Vengeance which is produced by Digital Frontier (RE: Degeneration). It's looking awesome.

Oh yeah, almost forgot the Retribution. Will it suck? I'm pretty certain it will. How much it will suck is the bigger question. Like Nite, I'm gonna watch it so I can say just how bad it is. Good thing I'm able to get free blurays so I don't even have to pay for it.

The first movie was great, the second was ok. The third was awful and even thinking of Afterlife makes me wanna throw up.

Of course it will suck Very Happy . Same as you and Nite, I'm just gonna watch it because then I can bash it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Fuck retribution. Damnation all the way. Wish it wasnt so long away till release date.
Back to top Go down
xCbastx
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
xCbastx

Playstation Network Cbast21

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 pm

It's going to be fun bitching about Retribution lmao. Twisted Evil

The Alice movies suck. The first one was decent and the second was entertaining at least, but the last 2 have been garbage.

I'm excited to see Damnation, especially if Leon and Chris team-up together.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm

There's no contest. Damnation. I just hope Rebecca shows up.

"Retribution" is a horribly generic subtitle. I absolutely hate it. Especially since there will probably be no retribution whatsoever in the movie.
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

^ yeah no contest. Definitely Damnation. All those Alice movies suck and they destroy the original characters' images Evil or Very Mad

I hope Damnation is better than Degeneration... I like the start of Degeneration but the zombies disappeared half way through the movie that it didn't feel RE anymore Neutral

Judging from the current trailer Damnation looks pretty cool. Lickers! YAYY!

But WHY is Leon wearing the same outfit since RE4??? Please change your clothes Leon..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 pm

RingoSparkle wrote:
^ yeah no contest. Definitely Damnation. All those Alice movies suck and they destroy the original characters' images Evil or Very Mad

I hope Damnation is better than Degeneration... I like the start of Degeneration but the zombies disappeared half way through the movie that it didn't feel RE anymore Neutral

But WHY is Leon wearing the same outfit since RE4??? Please change your clothes Leon..... Laughing

Where the hell Leon gets his jackets from...?! He had one in RE4, he has one if you play RE4's mercenaries if you hold 1 (I think). He has two in Degeneration. It mysteriously disappears before his parkour act, then it magically re-appears a little later. And now he has one in Damnnation. I just KNOW he'll have one in Retribution.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:03 pm

The Knife wrote:
RingoSparkle wrote:

Where the hell Leon gets his jackets from...?! He had one in RE4, he has one if you play RE4's mercenaries if you hold 1 (I think). He has two in Degeneration. It mysteriously disappears before his parkour act, then it magically re-appears a little later. And now he has one in Damnnation. I just KNOW he'll have one in Retribution.
Hold 1? On the PC version, I assume.

Leon has an item box full of those jackets.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Actually it's on the Wii version.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:07 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ah. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ah. Too bad.
Too bad? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 pm

I have the PS2 version. Besides, I don't like the wii. The controls feel icky.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:18 pm

GC version will always be the best (until the HD remakes). I have GC, PS2 and PC.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 pm

LEON - Fine

ITEM:

C. Shotgun - Shotgun Shells
Jacket - Jacket
Jacket - Jacket
Jacket - Jacket

ITEM BOX

Jacket
Jacket
Jacket
Jacket
Jacket
Jacket
Jacket
Jacket
Jacket

This is Leon's basic inventory when he goes out to kill zombies. Organized guy, I must say/
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 pm

[quote="The Knife"]
RingoSparkle wrote:

Has it been confirmed that Leon's going to be in Retribution? Huh there goes another CG character who's going to have his image destroyed by live action...

He better not be wearing the same jacket....... bounce

But I guess at least his jacket doesn't have fur around the collar like in 3.5
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:40 pm

RingoSparkle wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Has it been confirmed that Leon's going to be in Retribution? Huh there goes another CG character who's going to have his image destroyed by live action...

He better not be wearing the same jacket....... bounce

But I guess at least his jacket doesn't have fur around the collar like in 3.5
Yes. It has. And he's not the only one, they're also going to throw in Ada and Barry. [link]

Leon did have fur in his bomber jacket in RE4 but... uhh... not nearly as much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Actually, the Wi''s controls are actually so good it makes the game almost too easy. I'm dead serious too.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:53 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Actually, the Wi''s controls are actually so good it makes the game almost too easy. I'm dead serious too.
I hear it makes it easier but I hate the wiimote and the controls don't fit me. I prefer having a familiar controller in my hand.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I hear it makes it easier but I hate the wiimote and the controls don't fit me. I prefer having a familiar controller in my hand.
Most really good Wii games give you the option of using the Classic Controller or GC controller. I rarely ever have to waggle. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Most really good Wii games give you the option of using the Classic Controller or GC controller. I rarely ever have to waggle. Razz
That's the problem with the console. People feel more comfortable using other controllers than the regular ones. Why not just make a console with regular controllers. Look at the Wii U, it has the same thing going for it.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
That's the problem with the console. People feel more comfortable using other controllers than the regular ones. Why not just make a console with regular controllers. Look at the Wii U, it has the same thing going for it.
Yeah. The Wii U is pretty much going to be a Nintendo console with the same graphical capabilities as the other ones.

It's going to be cool playing RE5 on the Wii U, if it ever comes out for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next