HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Go down 
+19
PunkMaister
SWITCHMYND
ChrisSherry
Methsia
Sargent D
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
DeadlyGenetics
VoyageTreader08
Valentine Fan
Mass Distraction
Vandal
RaviorStygian
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
00biohazard
NiteKrawler
Evil Rage42
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Nah he's not like that and I got that I admited I was wrong now get off me about it and Ik nite I was just stating that for zero.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm

halestride wrote:
Your right about one things ant give you the link but what else I said is true
Great claims require greater proof and Nitekrawler is absolutely correct in his short history lesson to which I can add that Capcom sold the movie rights to Screengems because they liked the idea of the live action films having no tie ins to the games. That's why you don't see Alice in the videogames she is non canon.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Ik I got that everyone doesn't have to keep telling me thanks.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:39 pm

First off not to just jump in on the 'Alice was the original main idea for RE!!1oneone111!!' argument, but no, she was not. Everyone who claims to be a big time fan and knows their stuff should know this.

Alice was brought into creation for these dumb movies as everyone as done stated, she was never, and should never be, apart of the game series. If this happens the series is sure to fall into a black hole and that will be it's end. Her character is pointless and has no value what-so-ever of any kind. Also there is no way she was an original idea because as it's also been stated Milla 'wants her character in a game' and only because 'she watched her brother play the original RE'. As I've said before; Utter. Blasphemy!

Another thing; the reason you were 'attacked' as you put it is because first you said you 'read about it somewhere' and then you 'could no longer find it'. Then you went on to say, 'I actually heard about it from my dad while arguing with my step mom'.

All I hear is blah blah blah blah blah.

Point being the fact that some of us don't care for Alice. Some of us do not want Alice in a game. Some of us don't give two shi*s about Alice. She's like that character someone makes up for an RP that is supposedly perfect in every which way with no faults that earns everyone's sympathy by being in the position she's in. The movies shouldn't be titled 'Resident Evil' they should be titled 'The Long Worthless Journey of Alice' or something. With a prologue like this; "Follow Alice in her search for the truth as she attempts to recover her lost memories while encountering people such as Chris Redfield and his younger sister Claire, mystery agent Ada Wong and charming Carlos Olivera! Along side Jill Valentine a former member of S.T.A.R.S and many others, Alice will have to fight the forces of the evil corporation known as Umbrella and the infamous Albert Wesker as he attempts to consume her! Will Alice succeed in her search to uncover the truth? Watch to find out!"

Yeah that pretty much sums up each of the movies in my opinion.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest, I feel better now.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:41 pm

halestride wrote:

No offense but you kind of brought in on yourself. We have a saying "Cria fama y echate a dormir" which translates to "Gain notoriety and lay asleep" and you have unintentionally become famous with that claim and your insistence upon that claim having no evidence to support it.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Point being the fact that some of us don't care for Alice. Some of us do not want Alice in a game. Some of us don't give two shi*s about Alice. She's like that character someone makes up for an RP that is supposedly perfect in every which way with no faults that earns everyone's sympathy by being in the position she's in. The movies shouldn't be titled 'Resident Evil' they should be titled 'The Long Worthless Journey of Alice' or something. With a prologue like this; "Follow Alice in her search for the truth as she attempts to recover her lost memories while encountering people such as Chris Redfield and his younger sister Claire, mystery agent Ada Wong and charming Carlos Olivera! Along side Jill Valentine a former member of S.T.A.R.S and many others, Alice will have to fight the forces of the evil corporation known as Umbrella and the infamous Albert Wesker as he attempts to consume her! Will Alice succeed in her search to uncover the truth? Watch to find out!"

And with the end of each movie, we would hear the following sentences

"Will Alice continue her struggle?"
"Will she ever recover her true memories?"
"Will fans of the video games ever be satisfied? (The answer is probably no)"

"To find out, tune in next movie
Same Alice Time
Same Alice channel!"

*60s Batman theme begins*

Da da da da da da da ALICE! da da da da da da da da ALICE!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Same Alice Time
Same Alice channel!"

No, Batman! Don't share your precious theme music!

More like dun dun dun dunnnnn...!
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Same Alice Time
Same Alice channel!"

No, Batman! Don't share your precious theme music!

More like dun dun dun dunnnnn...!

Lol, indeed
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 pm

^ That was the funniest shit! ^
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:53 pm

PunkMaister wrote:

Indeed. I find that making fun of Alice has become a hobby of mine Razz
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 pm

I see that. Lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 pm

halestride wrote:
I think everyone enjoys telling you you're wrong because you are full of so much headache inducing facepalming fail and you weren't trolling. You actually believed this. So you know what I say? Just take it like a man because you sir are the fail of the month.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:

If only I had working equipment, you and I could create a channel on YouTube of nothing but Alice mockery! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you! Genius! -smacks over a vial of something horrible that kills everything- Or we could just poison her with this!

-rippedfromtheemperorsnewgroove-

But back to reality now.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:46 am

Oh I am lol , and at least I'm somthinglol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 am

Emperor's New Groove rocks.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 am

Valentine Fan wrote:

Lol. haha. Indeed. xD
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 am

Hell yeah it does that movie is awesome .
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:07 am

Valentine Fan wrote:

Same Alice Time
Same Alice channel!"

No kidding, haha! I still can't move on to this! It was like a comedy reality show, and guys we will never ever satisfied I tell you that

Mercy wrote:
I think everyone enjoys telling you you're wrong because you are full of so much headache inducing facepalming fail and you weren't trolling. You actually believed this. So you know what I say? Just take it like a man because you sir are the fail of the month.

WHOOO, fail of the month sounds interesting. Seriously, his statements gave me a huge headache
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 am

Fail of the Month. xD Fits perfectly. Lol. If this forum site has a reputation thingy, I'll probably give him a -5.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:28 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Fail of the Month. xD Fits perfectly. Lol. If this forum site has a reputation thingy, I'll probably give him a -5.
Yea, I really love the fail of the month thing sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 am

halestride wrote:
now i just want to read story and know them and not base everything off yalls word.
I know, old story, but as you seem to have missed the links and such, here's my proof on things:

Mass Distraction wrote:
I had a tough time finding this but here is the original cast concept to the original RE. Does any of these look like Alice?
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 Biohazardaplhaconcept

Furthermore, the game was supposed to be a reimagining of an NES game based on a movie of the same name called Sweet Home, in which Alice had no part in. While RE was not supposed to be a straight up remake of the game, the main cast to Sweet Home was this: Kazuo Hoshino, Emi Hoshino, Ryō Taguchi, Akiko Hayakawa and Asuka. For further information on that, read this thingy I wrote: [link]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:

If only I had working equipment, you and I could create a channel on YouTube of nothing but Alice mockery! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you! Genius! -smacks over a vial of something horrible that kills everything- Or we could just poison her with this!

-rippedfromtheemperorsnewgroove-

But back to reality now.

Lol, indeed. That would be worth the time and effort Razz

Still, as you said, back to reality
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm pretty sure the woman is actually very nice in person.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

I wasn't bashing Milla, I was bashing the character that she plays in the films. If I was saying things about Milla, it would make me seem like a jerk because I don't know her personally.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:41 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

Yea, I heard she was a jolly person and not a snobbish one, my friend used to chat her on Twitter. The only thing I dislike her is her character being Alice on the films.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next