HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Go down 
+19
PunkMaister
SWITCHMYND
ChrisSherry
Methsia
Sargent D
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
DeadlyGenetics
VoyageTreader08
Valentine Fan
Mass Distraction
Vandal
RaviorStygian
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
00biohazard
NiteKrawler
Evil Rage42
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Yeah Probly is.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Mercy wrote:

I think of all my problems with the movie, Alice is my biggest problem. She's constantly downplaying and overshadowing series title characters, (as if that's what fans of the series wants to see.. Some Mary Sue show them up on the silver screen) she steals scenes from cutscenes in the games that belong to other characters and uses them in the movies, (Claire from CVX) and she has fistfights with tyrants and Nemesis. What was going on in her mind that told her, "Nemesis? I'll run up and punch it to death!" Nemesis was supposed to haunt your nightmares and pop out at any second. Nemesis was the thing you feared most when playing Resident Evil 3.
All in all, they're not just bad Resident Evil movies. They're bad movies in general.

Brilliant! This is exactly what is all about, she acts like she's the only character on the RE series, and pretends to be a heroine of everybody, and the one thing that I hate about her is she stoles Claire Redfield signature moves! God! Those are belong on CVX, it's not yours, you fucking bitch. I swear to death, this films are way too much for now. I really hope this is the last one, pleaaaase. Before I forgot, look what they've done to Leon?! He looks totally a different person and weird retard man! I know his looks on Degeneration is not good, but here in Retribution, he is worst than ever! Uhhhhh. I can't even look at his photos for more than a minute, and I heard they bringing back more characters, damn, I swear you don't wanna hear the rest about the updates of this crap film.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Im the movies are very dif but damn y'all drop them to there knees and cut of there heads
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 pm

halestride wrote:
Im the movies are very dif but damn y'all drop them to there knees and cut of there heads

Nah. Burning them so they don't come back as crimson heads is much better Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I would like to think that the Resident Evil movies are like the 90's Batman movies, they're so bad but there's enough people who like them that they keep releasing them.
Wait a minuet . . . you're talking about Batman Forever and Batman and Robin right?

I actually like Forever.
Yeah, I am but I personally don't like the Burton films. Hate them actually.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Lol cut off there head then burnn them
Back to top Go down
animaniac1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
animaniac1

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
animaniac1 wrote:
I think people expect way too much.

Yes, you are right. How dare we expect films to be good? Especially films that are already built for the director in the form of a game franchise. How can we possibly sleep at night knowing that we expect a good film for the money we pay? What utter bollocks is this?

Oh, and don't double post.

Achtung! Yes sir, Mr. Admin sir! Why don't you answer my question then? Not in a passive aggressive way either.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Oh this is all to much fun but we do expect to much. That's why we get disappointed easy. We just have to make do with what we get, or not have anything
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:

*CAPCOM SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER SET OF RE MOVIES DIRECTED BY THE KING HIMSELF, MR. GEORGE ROMERO!

Yea, hail to the king! He is supposed to be the director of RE live-action films!

Rolling Eyes *Sigh* Rolling Eyes

He is the reason they turned to Anderson and Gems instead. His script was just bad. I rather see Guillermo del Toro do them than Romero.

Interesting opinion. Can you elaborate a bit?

Wow for an RE fan you really don't know your history do you? Rolling Eyes

George Romero was the first director Capcom contacted when they decided they wanted a live action film franchise of the games, he wrote a script which was so horrendously bad Capcom ditched Romero entirely and went on to accept Screen Gem's Anderson script instead which did not have any tie ins to the games.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:39 pm

[EDIT]
Also, Mr. Romero directed a commercial film trailer for Resident Evil 2. (w/c is awesome)
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:57 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
[EDIT]
Also, Mr. Romero directed a commercial film trailer for Resident Evil 2. (w/c is awesome)

So? The fact remains he wrote the very first live action film script for RE and it stank and as a result Capcom ditched him and his script in favor of the one from Screen Gems Anderson, it is a historical fact.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:06 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:

*CAPCOM SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER SET OF RE MOVIES DIRECTED BY THE KING HIMSELF, MR. GEORGE ROMERO!

Yea, hail to the king! He is supposed to be the director of RE live-action films!

Rolling Eyes *Sigh* Rolling Eyes

He is the reason they turned to Anderson and Gems instead. His script was just bad. I rather see Guillermo del Toro do them than Romero.

Interesting opinion. Can you elaborate a bit?

Wow for an RE fan you really don't know your history do you? Rolling Eyes

George Romero was the first director Capcom contacted when they decided they wanted a live action film franchise of the games, he wrote a script which was so horrendously bad Capcom ditched Romero entirely and went on to accept Screen Gem's Anderson script instead which did not have any tie ins to the games.

Hey hey, no need to insult what I may know or not know about RE. I asked a simple question. I thought you were sharing your opinion on Romero's work, I was NOT however asking if there was a RE script by him. So, under the assumption that you were not a fan of Romero's work, I asked you to elaborate on it (i.e. any films he made that you didn't like and the reasons why.).

Yes, I know that Romero was the original planned director for the first RE film. It's pretty common knowledge if you ask me. And to be honest, I'm a little insulted about the way you worded the first sentence of your reply. I'm by no means an expert, but I know a little.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:27 pm

You know more than most that's why your here
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Hey hey, no need to insult what I may know or not know about RE. I asked a simple question. I thought you were sharing your opinion on Romero's work, I was NOT however asking if there was a RE script by him. So, under the assumption that you were not a fan of Romero's work, I asked you to elaborate on it (i.e. any films he made that you didn't like and the reasons why.).

Yes, I know that Romero was the original planned director for the first RE film. It's pretty common knowledge if you ask me. And to be honest, I'm a little insulted about the way you worded the first sentence of your reply. I'm by no means an expert, but I know a little.
The zombie films he has made have not been bad I would not call them masterpieces of horror cinema but real good none the less. Now does that make his script any better? hell no! just because the man is good at zombie films doesn't mean he would be good at making an RE film and his script proved this beyond any reasonable doubt. If they ever reboot the RE live action film franchise I'd want a much higher quality director at the helm like Del Toro for example.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:49 pm

At least he tried it could have been worse
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:10 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

The zombie films he has made have not been bad I would not call them masterpieces of horror cinema but real good none the less. Now does that make his script any better? hell no! just because the man is good at zombie films doesn't mean he would be good at making an RE film and his script proved this beyond any reasonable doubt. If they ever reboot the RE live action film franchise I'd want a much higher quality director at the helm like Del Toro for example.

Fair enough. Everyone has their own opinion. I for one think that Romero's script was simply a first draft. If he had had more time to revise it, it could have been a good film. But alas, it was not to be.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Cool lol how do you get pics on here? I fail Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:21 pm

halestride wrote:
Cool lol how do you get pics on here? I fail Sad lol

The topic is about posting videos, but its the same for photos, you just have to hit the photo icon

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t846-how-to-post-a-youtube-video-tutorial-please-take-a-look?highlight=post+photos
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Fair enough. Everyone has their own opinion. I for one think that Romero's script was simply a first draft. If he had had more time to revise it, it could have been a good film. But alas, it was not to be.

That script was un-salvageable, he should have thrown it away and start over again but it would have made no big difference because the guy specializes on one thing only and that is zombies. RE is about far, far more than zombies which is why I'd rather see someone like Guillermo Del Toro (He directed Hellboy 1 & 2) at the helm of a more canonical reboot of the live action film RE franchise.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Mercy wrote:
I've mentioned this somewhere else on the forum but I'll just rewrite my thoughts. I watched the first two movies and hated them, they focused on some Mary Sue original character that I didn't give two shits about. Anything resembling Resident Evil has initially been altered, or thrown out the window all together. Made me wonder why they thought it was called Resident Evil to begin with. Each progressing film was a farther and farther departure from the source material, it doesn't bode well with hardcore fans. Not to say there aren't hardcore fans that love both franchises, but generally speaking, fans of the games first aren't fans of the movies. 

I would like to think that the Resident Evil movies are like the 90's Batman movies, they're so bad but there's enough people who like them that they keep releasing them. 

The initial hate for the movies derive from the distant departure from the series' title. I stopped watching the movies right when Alice started using psychic powers. I think that's where Luis is actually nodding off to the movies in Resident Evil 4. 

The thing with the movies is that in their own right, they shouldn't be called Resident Evil. The only game that Paul W. S. Anderson ever played was 5 and you can tell since he exclaims that it's his favorite game in the franchise. I'll be honest, 5 was a major disappointment. It was fun, but it was no true Resident Evil title. 

I think of all my problems with the movie, Alice is my biggest problem. She's constantly downplaying and overshadowing  series title characters, (as if that's what fans of the series wants to see.. Some Mary Sue show them up on the silver screen) she steals scenes from cutscenes in the games that belong to other characters and uses them in the movies, (Claire from CVX) and she has fistfights with tyrants and Nemesis. What was going on in her mind that told her, "Nemesis? I'll run up and punch it to death!" Nemesis was supposed to haunt your nightmares and pop out at any second. Nemesis was the thing you feared most when playing Resident Evil 3. What was in the movie was so ridiculous, I was embarrassed to be caught watching the movie, as if someone had walked in on me while I was watching porn. 

What is a Mary Sue? The perfect definition would be Alice herself, but a real definition would have to be: A Fan-fiction character who exhibits many clichés {i.e. tragic past or amnesia} over idealizing and lacking of any flaws, continues to upstage characters, especially those canon to the story; dominates the spotlight, exhibits unrealistic traits or skills beyond what is expected in that particular series. 

All in all, they're not just bad Resident Evil movies. They're bad movies in general.
Mercy, I have to say that I love this post of yours right here.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:05 am

halestride wrote:
Well did u know that before the first resident evil game was released they made Alice and she was the main character. But the scraped that idea want made what games we know and love but Alice was the original idea for the game. That's where movie developers got her from. And I do agree with the power thing but she barly used them and saying that, would be like saying wesker was to strong.

I would love for you to link to your source here. I'm sure you can't though, because Anderson actually created Alice for the film series and she was supposed to be an allegory to Alice in Wonderland. You really don't know your history do you? Rolling Eyes

Mercy wrote:

Yeah, I am but I personally don't like the Burton films. Hate them actually.

I'm with Mercy here.

animaniac1 wrote:

Achtung! Yes sir, Mr. Admin sir! Why don't you answer my question then? Not in a passive aggressive way either.

I like the Mortal Kombat movies. And Silent Hill, I think, was much better than the RE films. And then there is 4-D Executer and Degeneration. Damnation is coming out and I think it will probably be good as well. I've heard many people say Prince of Persia was pretty good, though I haven't seen it myself.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:40 am

Your right about one things ant give you the link but what else I said is true
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 am

No, you are wrong. Alice was never made for the games. You pulled that out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:04 am

Prove it!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:07 am

The burden of proof lies with the party making the claim.

Hint: That's you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!   NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RETRIBUTION TRAILER!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next