HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
But... why do you want to have the whole story spoiled before even playing the game? I mean isn't that what plot twists are for?

I agree with you on this Mass. I wouldn't want that either. Just like I DIDN'T want to know that Jake was Wesker's son. I wanted it to be a surprise Capcom Sad.

Lady Yuna wrote:
LOL!
I have to admit.. Leon looks cute in his concept art. Dark hair suits him along with that new outfit of his. Out of the both of them (Leon and Chris); I think Leon aged the best.

Well Chris is older than Leon lol. I'm guessing Chis is 40 and Leon is 36. Both still looks good for their age and at least they're not balding XD. Also, you're right Leon does look right with dark hair. It would just be interesting to see what he looks with a different style....but I guess Leon fanboys would probably pull the same thing Dante fanboys did with DmC Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm more of a story person too, that's why I don't want any spoilers. I want to experience all the stuff myself because knowing everything in advance is lame.

Eh, I think its alright. When I saw the walkthrough of Revelations on Youtube; I was kind of glad I didn't purchase the game. I liked Rev., but in my opinion I don't think it would've been worth paying over $150 for it. I guess there are some games where its okay to spoil and some of which you just have to close the screen :p.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:30 am

I've played through Revelations myself and it was totally worth it. I seriously don't want anything spoiled. Ruins the surprises.

There's a whole bunch of good games on the 3DS so I don't have it only for RE, although Downfall sounds pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:37 pm

I sure do hope Capcom won't reveal anything else about Jake. They've ruined him enough, by telling us he's Wesker's son.

Telling us that he was a new character was enough.

Unless they have something up their sleeves.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Yeah, Capcom really doesn't have a problem telling us the entire story before the game comes out. I have to admit, finding out Jake was Wesker's son was a little disappointing. I would have preferred to find out when I played the game.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:17 pm

I actually hope that was the last trailer for RE6 until the release trailer
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:28 am

So Capcom is taking a vote, they want to see if the $1300 jacket is going to sell here in America. I'm pretty sure they don't need anymore votes right now seeing how over 75% has said No. Not interested. But you don't need an account to vote for this poll.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2012/05/10/would_you_buy_this_-_an_re6_poll

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:49 am

I don't know if I'll watch any of the upcoming trailers (I probably can't resist). I agree 100% with Mass, story ftw, and spoilers ruin the story for me.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I actually hope that was the last trailer for RE6 until the release trailer

I think it was, personally. We'll get gameplay videos at E3 instead of a new trailer... I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Mercy wrote:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2012/05/10/would_you_buy_this_-_an_re6_poll
Wow, just to think that some people said yes makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Wow, just to think that some people said yes makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.
I wonder if Capcom may actually say: "Sure, more people prefer to not pay $1300, but the ones who do buy it will compensate for low special edition sales."

That's the only thing that actually makes me think they'll do it.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:52 pm

The CG wrote:
Yeah, Capcom really doesn't have a problem telling us the entire story before the game comes out. I have to admit, finding out Jake was Wesker's son was a little disappointing. I would have preferred to find out when I played the game.
I wouldn't mind a few trailer but telling the fact that Wesker got a son and Ada looks like the new villain is too much. I guess that's enough for now
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

Hmm...I'm sure some of these people will work on the corner to get that jacket Rolling Eyes. Also, I hope Capcom doesn't pull any last minute changes like they did with 5.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:49 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Hmm...I'm sure some of these people will work on the corner to get that jacket Rolling Eyes. Also, I hope Capcom doesn't pull any last minute changes like they did with 5.
I actually think that's the reason it took them so long to give us the first announcement of the game, to avoid what happened with RE5. The game seems to be already far into development (as the voice tracks are already finished) so there should be no worries on things getting changed.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I actually think that's the reason it took them so long to give us the first announcement of the game, to avoid what happened with RE5. The game seems to be already far into development (as the voice tracks are already finished) so there should be no worries on things getting changed.

That sounds reassuring. It's just that we could never know what's going on in the heads of this company lol. I just don't want them to find something to nit-pick at and completely remove or change it for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:32 am

As they already pulled the release date closer and I at least hope they don't want to repeat Konami's mistakes I'd say that everything is going according to plan.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
As they already pulled the release date closer and I at least hope they don't want to repeat Konami's mistakes I'd say that everything is going according to plan.
Also, the fact that they shaved a month and a half off the release date says they're keeping everything.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Also, the fact that they shaved a month and a half off the release date says they're keeping everything.
Didn't I just basically say the same thing? With the release date getting pulled closer and all?
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:04 pm

In case nobody has seen these yet. UK Playstation magazine did an article for RE6. *Minor Spoilers ahead*

Spoiler:

Credit: http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/blog/show/14838447-re6-details-pu-podcast

I really want that magazine for the pictures :3. Our PSM magazine didn't even include Piers..... At least I don't think they did. Anybody want to send it to me? You can pay for the shipping; I'll take care of the handling LOL! 3 weeks and 2 days left until E3!
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Thanks for posting. Great article.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:14 am

I can deal with story spoilers although the games are heavily influenced by fiction. Gameplay should definitely be on the wraps which they have. So i am totally ok with wat has been released thus far.I do admit that showing maps could not spoil the fun.May be a little.But playing through the maps and interesting traps can hardly be spoiled.Cuz watching through a maze and walking through a maze are different experience according to me.Cuz I can't always remember every route in the maze only by watching it once or twice. So replay value is still contained by releasing trailers and revealing fictional content.

I can't say the same about DMC. I really want some story trailer of it so badly as i really enjoy DMC games.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:31 am

I enjoyed the article and I must say that I kinda wish Capcom would keep a tight lip on the story until release date and talk more about the gameplay. I know they're excited just as much as the fans, but seriously, enough with the spoilers already :/.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
but seriously, enough with the spoilers already :/.
I have a feeling that there is going to be another spoilerific trailer before the release. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
but seriously, enough with the spoilers already :/.
I have a feeling that there is going to be another spoilerific trailer before the release. Evil or Very Mad

They can't help themselves. They'll purposely leak the entire script.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

I dont care im not watching any more story trailers (as hard as that will be) who am I kidding Ill watch them then be like FUCK lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next