HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Shoulder cam for early RE games?

Go down 
+17
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
SepticTank
Jill Sandwich
chrisredfielmusculo
The CG
chocotricks
RaviorStygian
Ylwizaker
Kino_00
Methsia
DXP
Sargent D
ThomVD
Blazzx
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SepticTank
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:
I really want a copy of re1 made for 2 players.
Won't happen. RE1 was never designed for two players.

it also wasn't designed to have lisa trevor as a boss, but then came the remake. Also, this isn't a thread to debate what capcom may or may not do, or what mods are in the works for pc versions or whatnot. This is a thread of if you would like the OTS cam setup for old games, and my post is a response to a reverse scenario someone else posted.

So, to clearify, i would want a copy of re1 made for 2 players, but, i don't see that ever happening.
I didn't say shit about mods or what Capcom should or shouldn't do. Before you tell people off for supposedly not reading your posts, why don't you try actually reading ours? Rolling Eyes

Look in the quotes, where it says "wont happen. re1 was never designed for 2 players.

That was what you said, so naturally, i asked myself what the words meant. Logically: "re1 was never designed for 2 players, thus, it won't happen"

read your own posts before reading my own and responding to it. Then, you can correct me on what you meant by such words, if you didn't mean them the way i took them.

Also, i didn't say should or shouldn't do. I said may or may not do. won't happen is a "may not" scenario, but more accurately with no may.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:13 pm

The Outbreaks allow you to roam around with buddies and not have to stick with them at all. That'd be kinda nice to see again. ORC's AI was awful. Quite possibly worse than Sheva.

Your AI partners in Outbreak may not have been all that bright, but they sure did stay the hell outta the way. And that's greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:28 pm

SepticTank wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:

it also wasn't designed to have lisa trevor as a boss, but then came the remake. Also, this isn't a thread to debate what capcom may or may not do, or what mods are in the works for pc versions or whatnot. This is a thread of if you would like the OTS cam setup for old games, and my post is a response to a reverse scenario someone else posted.

So, to clearify, i would want a copy of re1 made for 2 players, but, i don't see that ever happening.
I didn't say shit about mods or what Capcom should or shouldn't do. Before you tell people off for supposedly not reading your posts, why don't you try actually reading ours? Rolling Eyes

Look in the quotes, where it says "wont happen. re1 was never designed for 2 players.

That was what you said, so naturally, i asked myself what the words meant. Logically: "re1 was never designed for 2 players, thus, it won't happen"

read your own posts before reading my own and responding to it. Then, you can correct me on what you meant by such words, if you didn't mean them the way i took them.

Also, i didn't say should or shouldn't do. I said may or may not do. won't happen is a "may not" scenario, but more accurately with no may.
I know quite well what I said. The fact is that RE1 wasn't designed for two players and adding said feature would require the entire game to be redone from scratch and the plot rewritten to accommodate for it. It's not even remotely as simple a change as you're trying to make it out to be.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Blazzx wrote:
I decided to play complate RE saga and in early games is that "horor" relay annoying.
I there any mod for shoulder cam as RE4 and RE5 for RE0,1,2,3 and CV?

MOTHER OF RESIDENT EVIL AND SURVIVAL HORROR....

Go play call of duty and leave RE alone.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:37 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Blazzx wrote:
I decided to play complate RE saga and in early games is that "horor" relay annoying.
I there any mod for shoulder cam as RE4 and RE5 for RE0,1,2,3 and CV?

MOTHER OF RESIDENT EVIL AND SURVIVAL HORROR....

Go play call of duty and leave RE alone.
I couldn't give better advice than this.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:50 pm

The old camera angles are what made the old games special. Also, without them, the transition to over the shoulder style in RE4 would have less of an impact and not feel very special anymore.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:43 pm

They just need to release RE1 as an FPS already. And you start with a Barrett .50 cal that you can run and gun with. Except it shoots nukes. .50 cal nukes. And tanks fly out of the explosions.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:05 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
They just need to release RE1 as an FPS already. And you start with a Barrett .50 cal that you can run and gun with. Except it shoots nukes. .50 cal nukes. And tanks fly out of the explosions.
Twisted Evil Yes.
Back to top Go down
SepticTank
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:33 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:

I know quite well what I said. The fact is that RE1 wasn't designed for two players and adding said feature would require the entire game to be redone from scratch and the plot rewritten to accommodate for it. It's not even remotely as simple a change as you're trying to make it out to be.

how many times must i argue the fact that i never cared how simple a change it would or would not be? I simply made a statement that i would like a 2 player ACTUAL version of re1 (in other words, not umbrella chronicles). it (inversely) follows the topic. Although theirs probably a better chance of the old games being turned into a shoulder cam remake, but whether or not that will be done doesn't matter to the topic either. This is a simple "your thoughts on the idea thread".

are my sentences really this hard to follow?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:11 am

Capcom tried co-op in the original game:
http://survivhor.biohazardfrance.net/RE1/BETA01/INTRO/index.html

I know there was actual footage on youtube but I can't find it anywhere now. Capcom scrapped the idea as it was too buggy to work with having to do separate inventories for both characters etc and come on how old is the engine now? Its gathering dust.

However at the moment here is something that might make you drool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UZhXxfB074

Now can you see why it was scrapped it would have being too buggy. As for a behind the shoulder cam in the old games does anyone remember that 6 seconds worth of footage that Nintendo used to promote the WII where a door in the mansion just exploded? I was thinking that REmake was being made with the behind the shoulder cam but obviously its not what the final product was...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:05 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
The old camera angles are what made the old games special. Also, without them, the transition to over the shoulder style in RE4 would have less of an impact and not feel very special anymore.

No, the old camera angles were among the many things that made the games special. Up to RE4 many of those things were still retained however.

But, little by little, a lot of those things have dissapeared. Including Typewriters. Though they made a little comeback in ORC. Which I have seen completed, but didn't do by myself.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

SepticTank wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
SepticTank wrote:

how many times must i argue the fact that i never cared how simple a change it would or would not be? I simply made a statement that i would like a 2 player ACTUAL version of re1 (in other words, not umbrella chronicles). it (inversely) follows the topic. Although theirs probably a better chance of the old games being turned into a shoulder cam remake, but whether or not that will be done doesn't matter to the topic either. This is a simple "your thoughts on the idea thread".
If my posts were outside the scope of the topic, one of the staff would have said so already.

Quote :
are my sentences really this hard to follow?
Ooh, you want to be snarky? Be forewarned, I can play that game quite well. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder cam for early RE games?   Shoulder cam for early RE games? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoulder cam for early RE games?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3