HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What annoys you about Resident Evil

Go down 
+32
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
videojunkie
Evil Rage42
DeadlyGenetics
Valentine Fan
Nobudy
The Knife
RaviorStygian
Tisu
chrisredfield84
Outbreakgirl
Kino_00
Methsia
00biohazard
RE Psycho
Spike991
ohmybasch
Jill Sandwich
Jilly
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
chocotricks
Monster Mash
ThomVD
weskersbarber
leon248
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfielmusculo
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Rebecca, Jill and Claire all had sequels. WE NEED BARRY BURTON BACK IN A CANON RE GAME!!
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
It'd be pretty awesome if all three of them appeared in one game together for one hell of a comeback.

What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 4f85088b186133411f06ed6b

00biohazard wrote:
Rebecca, Jill and Claire all had sequels. WE NEED BARRY BURTON BACK IN A CANON RE GAME!!

Barry, where's Barry?!

Last edited by Valentine Fan on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 pm

The only thing I hate...........The hunters in ORC
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
The only thing I hate...........The hunters in ORC
OMG YES!!!! Fuck those things!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Playing Umbrella Chronicles, and somehow only having ammunition for the pistol when you come to a boss fight

DAMN YOU TRIGGER FINGER!!!!QUIT BEING SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Ashley still calls you a perv if you get knocked off by an enemy even when you get your head cut off. Yea be more worried about the fact that the guy you ask for "overtime" saw your underwear than the guys with the flaming arrows and spiked shield trying to kill him & yourself.

And how in 4 when some enemies just keep shrugging off bullets (Mendez) and the knife in places they shouldn't.

And again in 4 when you have an infinite rocket launcher and Exclusive Handcannon, but they still spawn handgun ammo for you.

5's inventory system.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Playing Umbrella Chronicles, and somehow only having ammunition for the pistol when you come to a boss fight

I only had that problem with Wesker for some odd reason UC. I've still no idea as to why but every other character's story I was fine!

And hunters in any of the games they've appeared in are pests. Jump. Slash. Off with your head! Cut you to ribbons they will.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:13 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

I only had that problem with Wesker for some odd reason UC. I've still no idea as to why but every other character's story I was fine!

And hunters in any of the games they've appeared in are pests. Jump. Slash. Off with your head! Cut you to ribbons they will.

It didn't really start happening for me until I got to the Grave Digger in Jill's story. Needless to say, it angered me to an extent.

With Wesker's story, the chapter where you fight the boss at the train-crash site from 0, I always ended up having to use my pistol because all of the other weapons in my inventory were empty within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 am

Nobudy wrote:
Chris - 9 games (Includes Umbrella's end and L.I.N)

Jill - 7 games (Includes Umbrella's end and L.I.N)

Leon - 4 games (Includes OP Javier)

Claire - 2 games (Damn. Give her some more appearances)

These include new scenarios only. No remakes (Including REmake). It is still annoying how most of the 1998 characters never appeared again though. All we know it that "they survived" but what else?
How did you get 9 games for Chris?

Also, while Claire has been in only 2 games (actually 4, when you count Survivor 2 and ORC) she has also appeared in 2 canon entries to the series after those: Degeneration and Viral Campaign.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:22 am

I don't really care much about who is used, as long as the game is fun and the story is done well put whoever in.

It would still be nice though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 am

The controls in 4.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

These include new scenarios only. No remakes (Including REmake). It is still annoying how most of the 1998 characters never appeared again though. All we know it that "they survived" but what else?

Also, while Claire has been in only 2 games (actually 4, when you count Survivor 2 and ORC) she has also appeared in 2 canon entries to the series after those: Degeneration and Viral Campaign.
It includes the RE5 scenario Lost In Nightmares. And as for Claire and the other characters, this is for canon games only. No Remakes or non-canon stuff. Granted she did get an appearance in ORC and Survivor 2, They were in the 1998 era with ORC being Non-Canon. I will however say that Leon and Claire need to partner up again, we've seen enough Chris/Jill. I still don't like how CAPCOM made her a pacifist when they could've easily turned her into a Fighter like the other 3.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

It includes the RE5 scenario Lost In Nightmares. And as for Claire and the other characters, this is for canon games only. No Remakes or non-canon stuff. Granted she did get an appearance in ORC and Survivor 2, They were in the 1998 era with ORC being Non-Canon. I will however say that Leon and Claire need to partner up again, we've seen enough Chris/Jill. I still don't like how CAPCOM made her a pacifist when they could've easily turned her into a Fighter like the other 3.
I know you included that. I still can't get 9 unless I include the canon manga entries, RE6 and Viral Campaign. Also I really don't think LiN should be counted as it's just an extra chapter in RE5 and not a full fledged title.

Also Survivor 2 is just Claire's dream so it could be counted as canon if needed, while ORC is partly canon. Anyway, aside from 1998, Degeneration and Viral Campaign are still both canon. So basically the last we saw her has been in 2009 training with Chris.

I honestly think Claire being a pacifist was a good choice. They don't need to have everyone doing the same thing. It's good to have some variety.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Plus, Claire isn't really much of a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

I know you included that. I still can't get 9 unless I include the canon manga entries, RE6 and Viral Campaign. Also I really don't think LiN should be counted as it's just an extra chapter in RE5 and not a full fledged title.

Also Survivor 2 is just Claire's dream so it could be counted as canon if needed, while ORC is partly canon. Anyway, aside from 1998, Degeneration and Viral Campaign are still both canon. So basically the last we saw her has been in 2009 training with Chris.

I honestly think Claire being a pacifist was a good choice. They don't need to have everyone doing the same thing. It's good to have some variety.
So I guess for Chris and Jill, its really 8 and 6. This is from the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:03 pm

The only thing annoying me about Resident Evil right now is Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Mercy wrote:
The only thing annoying me about Resident Evil right now is Capcom.

I can somewhat agree with that. I mean, I appriciate what they're doing now about trying to draw more people in, but the series is starting to turn more into a COD clone with horror overtones.

Bad horror overtones at that.

On a different note, one thing that annoys me slightly. How hard it is to see with the new camera system. I don't completely hate it, but I definitely prefer the fixed camera angles. You rarely see them in any games anymore. (Probably already mentioned this before, but it really bugs me)
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
How hard it is to see with the new camera system... I definitely prefer the fixed camera angles.
Wha- what? How is it harder to see with the new camera system as opposed to the old one? The fixed camera system you fire at enemies off screen constantly. Off screen implying they're generally harder to see, not to say I hate the old camera system but it's definitely easier to see your surroundings with the new over the shoulder camera.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 pm

I probably should have worded that better. What I meant by "Harder to see" was that when I played RE4, I had a really tough time moving around since I was used to the older camera system, and I was constantly getting hit from behind by enemies. It was less so later on in the game once I got more used to it, but the first few levels saw me dying quite a bit.

Last edited by Valentine Fan on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Actually moving around in Resident Evil 4 is the same as moving around in any previous Resident Evil. Sure you didn't know what was behind you, but it sure did beat not knowing what you were aiming at.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 pm

True. But I suppose its more of a matter of preference in my case.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Well anything here is a matter of preference. It's what annoys you, not what annoys everyone. But yeah, try playing RE4 and then switch over to RE1, you move the same way.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
I probably should have worded that better. What I meant by "Harder to see" was that when I played RE4, I had a really tough time moving around since I was used to the older camera system, and I was constantly getting hit from behind by enemies. It was less so later on in the game once I got more used to it, but the first few levels saw me dying quite a bit.
Here's some advice for avoiding behind your back ambushes.

When a ganado says "Te coji!" (Got you!) or "Detras de ti imbecil!" (Behind you imbecile) that means an enemy is behind you.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:59 am

Nobudy wrote:
So I guess for Chris and Jill, its really 8 and 6. This is from the top of my head.
What I want to know is what titles do you count in those numbers? That's why I started asking in the first place.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
What I want to know is what titles do you count in those numbers? That's why I started asking in the first place.

I was going to assume I knew how he had done it and what all titles he might have counted but when I started to go over it myself I got this;

Chris - RE, RE:CVX, RE5, RE: Revelations, RE3D: Mercenaries, RE6, RE: Director's Cut(if this counts), RE:UC, RE:DC, RE: Archives(and if the last three count as well).

Unless I'm forgetting one and I know Jill was in all of those except RE:CVX where as she can pretty much replace that with RE3:Nemesis and still come out even with Chris' appearances in the RE series. But the total comes to 10 of the RE installments. If I did that right anyway. I've probably added one too many or forgotten one somewhere. I won't surprise myself any if I have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What annoys you about Resident Evil
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next