HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What annoys you about Resident Evil

Go down 
+32
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
videojunkie
Evil Rage42
DeadlyGenetics
Valentine Fan
Nobudy
The Knife
RaviorStygian
Tisu
chrisredfield84
Outbreakgirl
Kino_00
Methsia
00biohazard
RE Psycho
Spike991
ohmybasch
Jill Sandwich
Jilly
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
chocotricks
Monster Mash
ThomVD
weskersbarber
leon248
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfielmusculo
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:45 pm

RE Psycho wrote:
All the backtracking in the older games can get annoying but the most annoying thing is Sheva. She's gets in your line of fire and picks up items when you don't want her to. I just didn't like having a partner.

Having a partner is one thing, having stupid AI is acompletely different thing.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:47 pm

The backtracking, it makes me want to cry because it's scary...

Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Can't remember any annoying stuff from older games.
What annoys me now is playing ORC campaign with bad !"¤%# ¤%"!¤ !"#"#!"# players.. It's worse than playing with stupid AIs.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

They couldve done so much with the ancient ruins level in RE5, made it scary in so many places, but they didn´t. Ancient african ruins have potential, if youknow how to write them.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:56 am

You wanna know what grinds my gears? Wesker monologing...seriously.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:01 am

The fact that I can't push or shove people on my way through map in mercenaries. Jus when i run at 30 seconds and i wanna run through the map to get the time bonus, shitty majinis stand in my way and all i can do is jus stand in front of them. I can't waste time by shooting at them temporarily as they would still stand in my way nevertheless. So I guess I need a shoving mechanism when i need to run across a map.I don't think it is too much to ask as ORC had CQC. I would not want CQC but a shoving mechanism is wat i demand.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:31 am

Hunters annoy me to no end. I hate the fact that I can be on caution and still get decapitated or swallowed whole (screw you hunter gamma! Evil or Very Mad ). Also, I don't mind backtracking as long as it's not excessive.
Back to top Go down
Tisu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Tisu

Steam : Tisu01

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:12 am

The hunters
The reapers and the crocodiles in RE5
I hate them! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:00 am

Tisu wrote:
The hunters
Damn right! The crocodiles on RE5 and the lickers annoy me so much. I can't remember how many times I died on them
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:17 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
lol I love hos monologues. Razz

Oh, and Mad Jackle.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:35 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
lol I love hos monologues. Razz

Oh, and Mad Jackle.

But it annoys me though...just kill chris already Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tisu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Tisu

Steam : Tisu01

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:11 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Tisu wrote:
The hunters
Damn right! The crocodiles on RE5 and the lickers annoy me so much. I can't remember how many times I died on them

Yeah, I always wanted to pick up all of the treasures in the water, but the crocodiles always ate me.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 pm

That crystal/obsidian/amber puzzle in RE3. I swear it changes everytime.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:26 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
It does. I tested it with multiple saves.

It's not a particularly hard puzzle, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
It does. I tested it with multiple saves.

It's not a particularly hard puzzle, though.
True, it always takes me about a minuet, but it's still tedious.

I actually quite like the Water puzzle now. It's more entertaining than that one.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:39 pm

How that one sign, in the Island Base in RE4, which is set in Spain, says; 'Operating Room' in perfect english.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Tisu wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Tisu wrote:
The hunters

Yeah, I always wanted to pick up all of the treasures in the water, but the crocodiles always ate me.

Don't worry about it, I can relate. lol
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:03 am

The fact that weapons auto-reload at the end of ammo. Why would i wanna reload when surrounded by enemies and let myself open by reloading. That feature needs to be set as a toggle for the player to choose auto reload or manual reload. I would set it to manual reload. Especially reloading weapons like broken butterfly or rifle.It's a nightmare to watch over such weapons not to reload at the worst time.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:17 pm

The Knife wrote:
How that one sign, in the Island Base in RE4, which is set in Spain, says; 'Operating Room' in perfect english.

Well to be fair, maybe not all the equipment was Spanish technology. Maybe Saddler just used it. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:12 pm

English is just about everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 pm

You know what else that grinds my gears? Characters that never made it out of the 1998 void.

Srly, I am sick and tired of seeing Leon and Chris' faces. How about the other RE characters to reappear for a change for a change? How's Billy? Carlos? Barry? Rebecca? I just want to see how they're coming along and where they've been!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:12 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
You know what else that grinds my gears? Characters that never made it out of the 1998 void.

Srly, I am sick and tired of seeing Leon and Chris' faces. How about the other RE characters to reappear for a change for a change? How's Billy? Carlos? Barry? Rebecca? I just want to see how they're coming along and where they've been!
Actually when you compare Leon and Chris' appearances in games, Chris appears in more games. Same goes for Jill, so far she's appeared in every game with Chris (sans CV since it wasn't a real mission and maybe 6). Claire on the other hand deserves a game the most. Instead of making her a pacifist, they could've made her just as "actiony" as Jill.

Chris - 9 games (Includes Umbrella's end and L.I.N)

Jill - 7 games (Includes Umbrella's end and L.I.N)

Leon - 4 games (Includes OP Javier)

Claire - 2 games (Damn. Give her some more appearances)

These include new scenarios only. No remakes (Including REmake). It is still annoying how most of the 1998 characters never appeared again though. All we know it that "they survived" but what else?
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 am

Nobudy wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

Actually when you compare Leon and Chris' appearances in games, Chris appears in more games. Same goes for Jill, so far she's appeared in every game with Chris (sans CV since it wasn't a real mission and maybe 6). Claire on the other hand deserves a game the most. Instead of making her a pacifist, they could've made her just as "actiony" as Jill.

These include new scenarios only. No remakes (Including REmake). It is still annoying how most of the 1998 characters never appeared again though. All we know it that "they survived" but what else?

Agreed. As much as I love seeing Jill & Chris in game, Claire really does need to be in more of the games. I mean, are they trying to tell us that after CV, that nothing happened with her? (same goes with Degeneration). I just find that a little hard to believe

All in all, Claire, Rebecca, & Barry need to start appearing more!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

Agreed. As much as I love seeing Jill & Chris in game, Claire really does need to be in more of the games. I mean, are they trying to tell us that after CV, that nothing happened with her? (same goes with Degeneration). I just find that a little hard to believe

And even if they do, I hope it's not in the 1998 era, I've seen enough of it.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:32 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

It'd be pretty awesome if all three of them appeared in one game together for one hell of a comeback.

Wesker's one downfall, his constant talking and telling Chris about his plans and how he shall soon reign supreme. If only he had been able to to stop for a minute and just shoot Chris he'd have won. Plus he seemed to keep forgetting that Chris wasn't alone.

Inventory space. This only annoys me because I always have a bunch of stuff and tend to run out of room for what I then need and if I'm no where near an item box I have to carry it on me til I get to one which then means I'm stuck having to backtrack which is no fun and wastes time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What annoys you about Resident Evil
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next