HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What annoys you about Resident Evil

Go down 
+32
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
videojunkie
Evil Rage42
DeadlyGenetics
Valentine Fan
Nobudy
The Knife
RaviorStygian
Tisu
chrisredfield84
Outbreakgirl
Kino_00
Methsia
00biohazard
RE Psycho
Spike991
ohmybasch
Jill Sandwich
Jilly
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
chocotricks
Monster Mash
ThomVD
weskersbarber
leon248
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfielmusculo
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

What annoys you about Resident Evil Empty
PostSubject: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 am

I'm sure many of us have described the things that annoy us in other threads but now I would like to have a thread dedicated to it (let's not turn this into a DC Douglas thread please spike...we already know how much he annoys you Very Happy )

- The Ashley puzzle...I swear I wait until I have a friend over to do it for me because I get irritated very quickly... Mad

- When you get stuck in a cerebus circle and can't run away to a spot where you can pick them off without getting bitten a few times... Evil or Very Mad

- The fact you can't check your time along the way when you are attempting a speed run... Rolling Eyes

- Barry Burton getting removed becoming an afterthought in terms of the storyline... Crying or Very sad

- Reaching the end of a play through with more than 20 magnum rounds. I love seeing a zombie's head pop from one shot of the magnum... Cool

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 am

The fact that Resident Evil Missions 3D exist and that someone thought it was so good it needed a bunch of sequels.

Seriously, that game has the most horrifying controls I've ever seen in a game. Period. What frustrates me the most is that someone actually greenlit the abomination.

I still beat it! After having it on my cell for years I finally beat it! Never again... never... again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:45 am

dude the ashley puzzle isnt that hard
you just have to focus for a litle bit
and if you still cant make it just see
some walktrough on yotube

one thing that annoys me is the lack of horror in the last games
and the lack of creativity in some areas,i also think that the village in re4 shoud have been longer such has the first chapters in re5
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The fact that Resident Evil Missions 3D exist and that someone thought it was so good it needed a bunch of sequels.

Seriously, that game has the most horrifying controls I've ever seen in a game. Period. What frustrates me the most is that someone actually greenlit the abomination.

I still beat it! After having it on my cell for years I finally beat it! Never again... never... again...

I agree! I have that game on my cell, I tried playing it, the controls are extremely horrible.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:47 am

ditto that Ashley puzzle was the hardest in the game. it toke a damn hour to get that right Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by leon248 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:47 am

The fat that Survivor 2 exists.

The fact that Revelations will never truly live up to its potential or be be enjoyed by most fans of the series because capcom feel the need to put there games on as many shitty devices as possible, hence its on a shitty handheld. It deserves to be on the consoles.

It annoys me that everytime they revisit a scene from an old game for a new game, they always change a bunch of stuff which is just stupid.

The fact that they always change characters voices and looks for most games. I mean Leon in Degeneration doesnt look like Leon from any other game in RE apart from the hair. His personality was horrible and has face was all squashed up and his nose was curved for some reason.

That will do for now ill think of some more later.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:18 am

i hated the fact that revelations was an exclusive
they could have maked more money if they released it for
the main consoles anyway,that was a really stupid move by capcom!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 am

Everybody who still has trouble with the ashley puzzle please watch this:

Ashley puzzle solved in 7 seconds...
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 am

The knife is pointless for the first three games.

Turning around is a bitch in the first three games.

You can't do anything when you're in dying mode in RE5.

The character interactions in Outbreak.

The anal nature of CVX.

Having to run through the train repeatedly at the end of RE2; it just gets really annoying.

For some reason I always hated the stone maze below the gardens in RE1.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 am

Ill give one annoyance from each game

Zero - Sometimes there was a retarded amount of back tracking
1 - God damn hunters
REmake - God damn hunters
2 - Lickers
3 - NEMESIS FUCK!
CV - THOSE GOD DAMN MOTHS IN THE ANTARCTIC BASE and hunters
4 - Ashley
5 - Sheva
Outbreak 1 & 2 - Slow loading screens and retarded AI
Survivor - Hunters
Dead Aim - Actually nothing comes to mind LOL
UC - Everything was fucked up
DC - I cant really think of anything thats annoyed me in this either
Revelations - Havent bet it yet but so far those things that like shoot darts at you
Survivor 2 - Havent played
Gaiden - the combat lol
ORC - A few things but we all know about that

Last edited by chocotricks on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 am

Monster Mash wrote:
Turning around is a bitch in the first three games.
What do you mean? There was a quick turn in RE3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:38 am

Mass I think hes referring to Resident evil 1 2 and 2.5
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:32 am

Give Sheva a Smith and Wesson Model 29 and more than half the work is done for you.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 pm

No, you make Sheva a pack mule. Give her health and ammo, that's it.

Also, Resident Evil's long line of unfinished products annoys me the most, particularly Resident Evil 5. Instead of a masked majini with a chainsaw, he had a large club in which he swung around and destroyed pillars in a dark room filled with majini. Chris could dodge and use his fists if he ran out of ammo, and light was suppose to be a crucial part of the game.

Capcom boasted that they shrunk Public Assembly to 1/4th of what it use to be. Who boasts about making a map smaller?
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Fanboys who complain about Revelations being on a 3DS and calls it a shitty game on a shitty handheld just because it's Nintendo. Even though it's a great game and a good handheld.

Yet they ask for it to be ported on the Vita, which IS a shitty handheld that no one wants to buy so Capcom will never port it, so heh.

Also, I hate that they spoke Swahili in Kijuju when Swahili is an East African language not West African. And that the Spaniards in RE4 had Mexican accents.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:49 pm

ThomVD wrote:

That puzzle is so easy, too bad the guide I had at the time told me to do a longer way to do this puzzle. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Fanboys who complain about Revelations being on a 3DS and calls it a shitty game on a shitty handheld just because it's Nintendo. Even though it's a great game and a good handheld.

Yet they ask for it to be ported on the Vita, which IS a shitty handheld that no one wants to buy so Capcom will never port it, so heh.

No offense but you sound a bit like a fanboy too right now :p.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Also, I hate that they spoke Swahili in Kijuju when Swahili is an East African language not West African. And that the Spaniards in RE4 had Mexican accents.
So? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:53 pm

WyrmKing wrote:

Why are you making up crap? When did I say I wanted it ported to Vita? I said I wanted it ported to the PS3, because thats what it deserves not some handheld that no one will buy.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Sargent D wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

That puzzle is so easy, too bad the guide I had at the time told me to do a longer way to do this puzzle. Evil or Very Mad

This puzzle is easy, I knew it from the start. Laughing Childs Play.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:19 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:

Why are you making up crap? When did I say I wanted it ported to Vita? I said I wanted it ported to the PS3, because thats what it deserves not some handheld that no one will buy.

LOL, hate to disappoint you but the 3DS sold plenty and the Revelations made Capcom a lot of money. A lot. So much so that they are thinking of making another exclusive Resident Evil for the 3DS.

And why are you acting guilty? Did I mention you as a "fanboy"? No, but I've seen plenty of people complain that the game is on the 3DS yet asks for a Vita port.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Sargent D wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
So? Laughing

That'll be like if a Resident Evil game was set in England but all the English people had American accents.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:30 pm

The RE4 puzzle is best when you don't try. Just randomly shuffle shit around and it'll fall into place.
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:44 pm

How the series has turned to crap.

:\
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Jilly wrote:
How the series has turned to crap.

:\
no they havent,accept change man
waybe whe will se a litle bit more of survival horror in the future
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

What annoys you about Resident Evil
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next