HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What annoys you about Resident Evil

Go down 
+32
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
videojunkie
Evil Rage42
DeadlyGenetics
Valentine Fan
Nobudy
The Knife
RaviorStygian
Tisu
chrisredfield84
Outbreakgirl
Kino_00
Methsia
00biohazard
RE Psycho
Spike991
ohmybasch
Jill Sandwich
Jilly
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
chocotricks
Monster Mash
ThomVD
weskersbarber
leon248
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfielmusculo
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Jilly wrote:
How the series has turned to crap.

:\
no they havent,accept change man
waybe whe will se a litle bit more of survival horror in the future
cheers

With Revelations critical and financial success, I'm betting on it.

Capcom said they love the response to Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
That'll be like if a Resident Evil game was set in England but all the English people had American accents.
Hmmmm, touche.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Sargent D wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
That'll be like if a Resident Evil game was set in England but all the English people had American accents.
Hmmmm, touche.

En garde!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
Fanboys who complain about Revelations being on a 3DS and calls it a shitty game on a shitty handheld just because it's Nintendo. Even though it's a great game and a good handheld.

Yet they ask for it to be ported on the Vita, which IS a shitty handheld that no one wants to buy so Capcom will never port it, so heh.

Also, I hate that they spoke Swahili in Kijuju when Swahili is an East African language not West African. And that the Spaniards in RE4 had Mexican accents.

Why are you making up crap? When did I say I wanted it ported to Vita? I said I wanted it ported to the PS3, because thats what it deserves not some handheld that no one will buy.

LOL, hate to disappoint you but the 3DS sold plenty and the Revelations made Capcom a lot of money. A lot. So much so that they are thinking of making another exclusive Resident Evil for the 3DS.

And why are you acting guilty? Did I mention you as a "fanboy"? No, but I've seen plenty of people complain that the game is on the 3DS yet asks for a Vita port.

Yet did I mention the vita? The point is porting Revelations on to consoles would make Capcom three times the amount of money it has made on a handheld that mainly kids buy.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
Fanboys who complain about Revelations being on a 3DS and calls it a shitty game on a shitty handheld just because it's Nintendo. Even though it's a great game and a good handheld.

Yet they ask for it to be ported on the Vita, which IS a shitty handheld that no one wants to buy so Capcom will never port it, so heh.

Also, I hate that they spoke Swahili in Kijuju when Swahili is an East African language not West African. And that the Spaniards in RE4 had Mexican accents.

Why are you making up crap? When did I say I wanted it ported to Vita? I said I wanted it ported to the PS3, because thats what it deserves not some handheld that no one will buy.

LOL, hate to disappoint you but the 3DS sold plenty and the Revelations made Capcom a lot of money. A lot. So much so that they are thinking of making another exclusive Resident Evil for the 3DS.

And why are you acting guilty? Did I mention you as a "fanboy"? No, but I've seen plenty of people complain that the game is on the 3DS yet asks for a Vita port.

Yet did I mention the vita? The point is porting Revelations on to consoles would make Capcom three times the amount of money it has made on a handheldthat mainly kids buy.

I wasn't talking about you! Your rant just reminded me of people bitching about the game being on the 3DS. That post had NOTHING to do with you.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Give it a few years, and Revelations will probably be released as downloadable.
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm

If Revelations is truly the saving point of RE then I wish they'd release on console too.

Otherwise as it stands, I admit RE4 and RE5 as separate games are enjoyable, but I hate having to call them "Resident Evil". Razz
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:

Yet did I mention the vita? The point is porting Revelations on to consoles would make Capcom three times the amount of money it has made on a handheldthat mainly kids buy.

I wasn't talking about you! Your rant just reminded me of people bitching about the game being on the 3DS. That post had NOTHING to do with you.

Well considering im the one who brought up how stupid it is to have a great game like Revelations on a handheld, It had absolutely everything to do with me. If you had brains you would be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Yes, you brought it up which reminded me of how everyone on Youtube and other Resident Evil forums complaining about the game being on 3DS.

I just added the Vita part since a lot of them ask for a Vita port.

Just because I called you out on your hypocritical complaints in the other thread doesn't mean I'm coming after you in every thread.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 am

ThomVD wrote:
Everybody who still has trouble with the ashley puzzle please watch this:

Ashley puzzle solved in 7 seconds...

Now I'm annoyed I never took the time to look it up on youtube lol

Can wyrm and barber please take your pety argument to another thread.

You're ruining a perfectly good thread!
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:28 am

Ahaha I forgot how much trouble that puzzle always gave me every single time.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:59 am

Why do people think that puzzle's hard o.o

I never had a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 am

Me neither. I never had huge trouble with a RE puzzle. They all require some thinking but nothing that stood out for me. The animal puzzle in RE0 was annoying but once you figure it out it is really obvious.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:25 am

RE3 is the only RE I've played that actually had puzzles that made me think. They still weren't hard, though.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:32 am

What annoys me about Resident Evil is running into corners, desks, poles, etc. Every time I play the old games and I try to escape, I'm always hitting objects.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:11 am

It annoys me sometimes when I used to reload my weapons. I just think its a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 pm

I hate the fact that Capcom made such a great franchise that I just can't help but like. Capcom is a shit company who just keeps messing up games. That's what annoys me about Resident Evil, the fact that it belongs to them.

Also, why do they do this to their fans? Why release games exclusively to ONE console. It's not fair to the fans who've been following the games through Play Station, PC or even X-box.

Square Enix has this same problem with the Kingdom Hearts games, they keep releasing games for Nintendo exclusively and say they're canon. If they're canon, then PLEASE release them on all the other consoles so that when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, if they ever make it, the PS players, X-box, and everyone knows the story well. Same for Resident Evil.

Really it's all greed and that pisses me off. I wish I could play Revelations and Mercenaries on DS, but I don't have that kind of money to keep buying consoles after consoles. So sorry if may sound like bitching, but I'm just being honest, I'm not rich enough for that luxury.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:34 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
I hate the fact that Capcom made such a great franchise that I just can't help but like. Capcom is a shit company who just keeps messing up games. That's what annoys me about Resident Evil, the fact that it belongs to them.

Also, why do they do this to their fans? Why release games exclusively to ONE console. It's not fair to the fans who've been following the games through Play Station, PC or even X-box.

Square Enix has this same problem with the Kingdom Hearts games, they keep releasing games for Nintendo exclusively and say they're canon. If they're canon, then PLEASE release them on all the other consoles so that when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, if they ever make it, the PS players, X-box, and everyone knows the story well. Same for Resident Evil.

Really it's all greed and that pisses me off. I wish I could play Revelations and Mercenaries on DS, but I don't have that kind of money to keep buying consoles after consoles. So sorry if may sound like bitching, but I'm just being honest, I'm not rich enough for that luxury.

Your not bitching, your absolutely spot on.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:43 pm

ohmybasch wrote:

Only 358/2 days is nintendo exclusive. Chain of Memories has been ported to the PS2 and BBS is on the PSP. But I do agree with the rest.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:21 pm

ThomVD wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:

Only 358/2 days is nintendo exclusive. Chain of Memories has been ported to the PS2 and BBS is on the PSP. But I do agree with the rest.

yeah you're right it was re-released in ps2. but squareenix did made it seem as if it was an exclusive to nintendo at the time, and it didn't get released on ps2 until after kh2, and kh2 takes after CoM, so it may have confused people at the time who hadn't played the game in gameboy, i guess that's also what i meant. it's kinda like what happened with re4, people believed it was a gamecube exclusive at the time, but it was then re-released in ps2. it's kinda a d*ck move for video game companies to do that.

but glad im not the only one who feels that way. hopefully capcom does re-release revelations in other consoles, i really want to play it.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:31 pm

I've only played KH1 and 2 and I understand the story just fine, but I agree that it is not really nice.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
It's not fair to the fans who've been following the games through Play Station, PC or even X-box.
I'm not sure people should start following this series on XBox, really. You can't even play other than 4, 5, CVX and ORC on those consoles. I'm not saying it's a bad console to play those games but for actually following the series it's not much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
It's not fair to the fans who've been following the games through Play Station, PC or even X-box.
I'm not sure people should start following this series on XBox, really. You can't even play other than 4, 5, CVX and ORC on those consoles. I'm not saying it's a bad console to play those games but for actually following the series it's not much of a choice.

I guess you're right Meth.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:

Well I don't have an X-box, haven't even played one, I'm PSGurl but I'm just saying. Then ATLEAST they should do it for PC and PS gamers.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:40 pm

All the backtracking in the older games can get annoying but the most annoying thing is Sheva. She's gets in your line of fire and picks up items when you don't want her to. I just didn't like having a partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you about Resident Evil   What annoys you about Resident Evil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What annoys you about Resident Evil
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next