HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread

Go down 
+31
Evil Rage42
DivideByZero
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Incompetent Barry
PAULSAMSON
The CG
HRZONE2
Albert Birkin 92
Martin85
RE Psycho
BloodMoney88
Yoshi
DXP
Ylwizaker
Mcghie
Jilly
VoyageTreader08
Monster Mash
TeRoR KiD
Spike991
Sargent D
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
Methsia
weskersbarber
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
For me it's seeing Sheva and Chris sitting in the two chairs in RE5, and the bad alternate ending in DSC when Manuela slowly turns into fire.

Manuela isn't really that weird as she's infected with the T-Veronica Virus and you did see how Alexia went up in flames most of the time.

Outbreakgirl wrote:
I guess the weirdest moment for me is that when I first played RE0. Marcus is singing opera tunes on a cliff in the rain....why? And why does he dress like he's a Final Fantasy villian?

=P you know squaresoft(see how i'm using the old name) and capcom have a long standing rivalry if you notice a few things from there games:

*In Final Fantasy 7 the lost number boss (think its called that, its the one you fight to get the key to unlock the door to vincent's room in nibelheim) resembles Tyrant (birkin's tyrant).
*When Resident Evil 1.5 was scrapped there was rumors flying around that capcom fired a lot of the junior staff, who then got picked up by Squaresoft who then in turn created a certain survival horror RPG called Parasite Eve.
*RE4's ending again sounds like something from a final fantasy game (apparently)

and that is pretty much why Marcus resembles something from FF.

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
mainly 3

1-those chickens in resident evil 5 in the marshlands
why were they there?in the midle of the lake,and everyone is infected
and they survive?this hapenned a few more times in the game,
and just random chickens in the games,also the merchant is pretty weird too
that he always knows when you are

2-really weird signs in resident evil 2 and 3,like no parking here
in an hallway

3-that part in the lake,when leon figths the del lago,when the
rope is tied in his foot and it stretches,so leon pretty much
just holds about 2000 pounds with his leg,the rope was to short
for him to fully cut it before it fully stretches,and it did fully stretch

thats pretty much it

1) All game play mechanics chickens are there as cosmetics that drop eggs, the merchant is used to procure guns and sell items nothing more or less.

2) The Weird signs are everywhere in 2-3 you can tell at some points that the 3d artists were being lazy and re-using textures when you start seeing the shaft type M logo from the lab doors on gas cans/paint buckets in the gas station in 3 I do have hopes to write up everything about those backgrounds very soon.

3) Again Game logic think in real life that Leon would have being torn in half with that weight or just dragged to the bottom of the lake and drowned.

DivideByZero wrote:
Most recent weird moment that I saw was on my battle with the two Mr.x'es on ORC. One got stuck on a post. So I got a chance to kill him easily.

Well played post, well played.

Glitch/Bug nothing much more to it than that.

Evil Rage42 wrote:
How overpowered Magnums are.

Are they really that overpowered though? I thought a magnum could easily take a limb off with the bullets it fires, if you want to go with weird on magnums explain how anyone who in game is a civilian (take outbreak for an example) can pick up a magnum not having any training whatsoever and still fire it without being hit by the recoil =P
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:58 am

DXP wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
I guess the weirdest moment for me is that when I first played RE0. Marcus is singing opera tunes on a cliff in the rain....why? And why does he dress like he's a Final Fantasy villian?

=P you know squaresoft(see how i'm using the old name) and capcom have a long standing rivalry if you notice a few things from there games:

*In Final Fantasy 7 the lost number boss (think its called that, its the one you fight to get the key to unlock the door to vincent's room in nibelheim) resembles Tyrant (birkin's tyrant).
*When Resident Evil 1.5 was scrapped there was rumors flying around that capcom fired a lot of the junior staff, who then got picked up by Squaresoft who then in turn created a certain survival horror RPG called Parasite Eve.
*RE4's ending again sounds like something from a final fantasy game (apparently)

and that is pretty much why Marcus resembles something from FF.
You're forgetting something: Morpheus is the spitting image of Sephiroth. To take this even further, Morpheus' tyrant form looks like Jenova.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 am

HANDS DOWN. The guy in a robe singing opera at the top of a mountain in Resident Evil 0. That was so out of place and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
MasterOfUnlocking
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MasterOfUnlocking

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I just wanna share some moments of RE whom I think are weird So Guys do you any have weird moments on RE?

Here's mine:
~ The Guy on RE5 who gives weapon on Chris and Sheva. He was wearing a Muslim Outfit, but they we're on Africa.
~ Why do Jill have to wear mini skirt and a tight tube while kicking ass on Zombies and Nemesis on RE3
~ Shooting the Las Plagas just to blew their head off only to have a giant biomechanical scythe sprout that comes from inside their body
~ The Cross Dresser Freak, Alfred Ashford
~ How does Chris muscles involve on shooting Zombies on RE5
~ The Merchant on RE4 who changes eye color
~ Alexia Ashford singing on the terrace in the middle of nowhere on DSC

Haha. I forgot the others just add anything if you ever noticed weird moments on RE

~I haven't played RE5 so I don't know the instance you're talking about, but there are Muslims in Africa.
~I do agree Jill's choice of outfit in RE3 was interesting, but it was probably easy to move around in.
~Yeah, that's weird.
~Alfred is a freak, but I love him all the same Laughing
~Haven't played RE5 so I don't know what you're talking about here
~The whole idea of the merchant is weird and is out of place for a Resident Evil game
~Alexia is just a creeper Laughing

Voltius wrote:
HANDS DOWN. The guy in a robe singing opera at the top of a mountain in Resident Evil 0. That was so out of place and unnecessary.

Oh mah gawd, this.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Voltius wrote:

OMG, I remembered that. It was really weird for a man to sing on the top of the mountain on the late hour. He is just a creeper .__.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Voltius wrote:

True words well spoken
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 pm

I just wanna share some moments of RE whom I think are weird So Guys do you any have weird moments on RE?

Here's mine:
~ The Guy on RE5 who gives weapon on Chris and Sheva. He was wearing a Muslim Outfit, but they we're on Africa.
~ Why do Jill have to wear mini skirt and a tight tube while kicking ass on Zombies and Nemesis on RE3
~ Shooting the Las Plagas just to blew their head off only to have a giant biomechanical scythe sprout that comes from inside their body

Haha. I forgot the others just add anything if you ever noticed weird moments on RE
Maybe he moved to africa.
Fan service. Cool
Umm...More challenge?
Yeah he was weird.
There were Zombies in RE5?
He is half infected.
Don't know. Never played DSC.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 am

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:

Fan service. Cool
Umm...More challenge?
Yeah he was weird.
He is half infected.

He moved to Africa? Nice answer. Fan Service? I guess, Haha. Yep, Alfred is such a weird/confused/gender guy. Sorry not zombies, those are majinis on RE5 lol The merchant is half infected. I guess he just loves random contact lenses. Razz You should try DSC. It's a nice game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:53 am

I'm sorry but what is DSC? Sorry if i am being a noob here lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 am

Fan service. Cool
Umm...More challenge?
Yeah he was weird.
He is half infected.

He moved to Africa? Nice answer. Fan Service? I guess, Haha. Yep, Alfred is such a weird/confused/gender guy. Sorry not zombies, those are majinis on RE5 lol The merchant is half infected. I guess he just loves random contact lenses. Razz You should try DSC. It's a nice game. Very Happy
Is Weskoooooor in it?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:02 am

Fan service. Cool
Umm...More challenge?
Yeah he was weird.
He is half infected.

Is Weskoooooor in it?
Indeed. He's there, alive and kicking Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 am

Fan service. Cool
Umm...More challenge?
Yeah he was weird.
He is half infected.

Is Weskoooooor in it?
I guess i could try it.. Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 am

Fan service. Cool
Umm...More challenge?
Yeah he was weird.
He is half infected.

Is Weskoooooor in it?

You really should, Mister. Don't waste your chance. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 am

What is DSC?
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:23 am

Fan service. Cool
Umm...More challenge?
Yeah he was weird.
He is half infected.

Is Weskoooooor in it?

You really should, Mister. Don't waste your chance. Very Happy Razz
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m91ab81ULk1roezlpo4_1280
Good thing Claire is in it Laughing
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 am

JPHERO wrote:
What is DSC?
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 250px-REDC_Cover
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:30 am

Oh this is on PSN Store

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 Facepa10

Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 am

JPHERO wrote:
What is DSC?
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 250px-REDC_Cover
Btw What RE games you own?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 am

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m91ab81ULk1roezlpo4_1280

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 Resident%20Evil%20Darkside%20Chronicles%20Albert%20Wesker

Wesker: Dat ass.

Laughing Very Happy Razz

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 am

haha wow there claire lol

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 Wtf10
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:38 am

JPHERO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR >Sad !!
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 am

why should i change my avatar for?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 am

Btw What RE games you own?

Most of 'em. Well, I don't have ORC. I'm not planning to. I'm waiting for RE6.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 am

ha i see. i only have RE5 Gold edition, ORC,RE2. But i have beaten Dead Aim,Outbreak File #1, RE4, ORC,RE5,RE2. I just need all the other games!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 am

Getting a bit off topic here. This is not a chat site.

This, on the other hand, is: http://xat.com/ResidentEvilForums You can discuss there.

There are also topics for your collections, they're stickied at the top of the Discussions section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next