HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread

Go down 
+31
Evil Rage42
DivideByZero
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Incompetent Barry
PAULSAMSON
The CG
HRZONE2
Albert Birkin 92
Martin85
RE Psycho
BloodMoney88
Yoshi
DXP
Ylwizaker
Mcghie
Jilly
VoyageTreader08
Monster Mash
TeRoR KiD
Spike991
Sargent D
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
Methsia
weskersbarber
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 am

Yoshi wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:

~ The Cross Dresser Freak, Alfred Ashford

~ Alexia Ashford singing on the terrace in the middle of nowhere on DSC

Haha. I forgot the others just add anything if you ever noticed weird moments on RE

I wouldn't say they are necessarily weird moments, these characters are meant to creep you out so they are going to make them not-all-there in the head. Granted, we don't know if Alfred actually liked dressing up as a woman, but he was obsessed with his sister and I believe that's what fueled it.

I forgot that one. Alfred is actually so obsessed with her sister that is the weirdest of all
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Weird moments for me would have to be the S.T.A.R.S room.. the team consisted of 12 members if I remember correctly.. but the room only has desks for Chris, Rebecca, Jill, Barry and Wesker.. so where do the other members sit?

Also the holding cells where they keep Ben.. I'm sure the crime rate in Raccoon City wasn't small.. and as we know it.. the RPD building IS the only Police Station in Raccoon City.. so where do they put all the other Criminals? That shit just gets to me.. just my OCD I guess.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 pm

BloodMoney88 wrote:
Weird moments for me would have to be the S.T.A.R.S room.. the team consisted of 12 members if I remember correctly.. but the room only has desks for Chris, Rebecca, Jill, Barry and Wesker.. so where do the other members sit?

Also the holding cells where they keep Ben.. I'm sure the crime rate in Raccoon City wasn't small.. and as we know it.. the RPD building IS the only Police Station in Raccoon City.. so where do they put all the other Criminals? That shit just gets to me.. just my OCD I guess.

Bravo probably had there own room even though Rebecaa is from Bravo.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 pm

When you first meet Chief Irons in RE2. He has the mayor's dead daughter on his desk and talking about how she's going to turn into a zombie...weird.

Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Yeah you could be right about the other room, then again I just remembered that the R.P.D used to be an old museum or something like that I think, It wasn't made for police.
Back to top Go down
Martin85
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Martin85

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 pm

So many weird moments. Like in Code Veronica, that hilarious bit where Steve guns his dad down screaming "Fatheeeeeeeeeerr!".. how did he not also shoot Claire to death? His dad is on top of Claire, and Steve unloads two automatic weapons into him. Not a single bullet hits Claire. Nor does she even seem pissed-off that he unloaded two clips directly at her.

~ The Merchant on RE4 who changes eye color

The Merchant in RE4 changes eye colour because some of them are infected with Las Plagas and some are not. The ones with glowing red eyes are infected, the ones with blue eyes are clean.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Martin85 wrote:

The Merchant in RE4 changes eye colour because some of them are infected with Las Plagas and some are not. The ones with glowing red eyes are infected, the ones with blue eyes are clean.
Martin85? I had a feeling that I know you and I know it's weird.
Whoa, really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the Info.
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 pm

This one is not weird but is senseless:
How is that Chris can move a heavy and huge stone using only his hands, but he can open a fucking door without Sheva's help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1393795331&ref=tn_tnm
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
How is that Chris can move a heavy and huge stone using only his hands, but he can open a fucking door without Sheva's help.
This one makes me laugh. Hahaha. Nice one, Dear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HRZONE2
Cerberus
Cerberus
HRZONE2

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 pm

How you can put items in a storage box, and they magically appear in all the other ones. Not that I'm complaining haha.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:53 pm

The weirdest thing in the RE series is the picture of Rebecca in a basketball jersey, not even close. I mean, why the hell was it on Wesker's desk? Why do you have to inspect it 50 times before it shows up? Weird weird weird...
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:03 am

HRZONE2 wrote:
How you can put items in a storage box, and they magically appear in all the other ones. Not that I'm complaining haha.

RE has a ninja storage clerk who quickly moves things to the next storage box without ever being seen or mentioned.

I thought it was obvious Razz
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:34 am

The CG wrote:
The weirdest thing in the RE series is the picture of Rebecca in a basketball jersey, not even close. I mean, why the hell was it on Wesker's desk? Why do you have to inspect it 50 times before it shows up? Weird weird weird...

More fan service/easter egg then anything else.

You want weird how can Marvin a mortally wounded cop on the brink of becoming a zombie still have the energy to drag himself to the office door and lock it, then drag himself all the way back to his office?
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
1.- Same thing with the Majinis in RE 5, they even endure a shot of shotgun, but they are defeated with a single arrow of Sheva's bow.
2.- In RE 4, how is that Leon can use his knife in the battle against Saddler if he threw the knife to cut the rope and release Ada?? It was a boomerang??
3.- Assuming that he can use his knife and the one he threw was the one he picked up from Krauser, why is that Krauser still have his knife the second time you fight with him??.
5.- Why is that the president of the United States moved all his troops to Irak to stop Sadam Hussein but he only sent ONE guy to rescue his DAUGHTER?? What's going on here?? And plus, he only gave the guy a GUN.
6.- In RE4, where did the crows carry the coins they left when they are killed???
7.- Why is Salazar's castle full of deadly traps if the only ones that lived there were he and his servants and the probability of someone strange entered in the Castle was pretty low? Or is everyone's dream full their houses with deadly traps???
8.- How is that Las Plagas came out of the armors if the files say that they need a living host to grow up?? There was someone inside the armors then???
9.- If Leon enters the mines using an elevator and he escaped from there passing throw the small corridors of the Novistadors, how is that two El Gigante was in the magma pit?? How do they entered in the mine???
6.-This one is from RE3, but I am not so sure about it: NEMESIS was programmed to pursuit and defeat STARS, but the survivors of Alpha team were dismissed by Irons, so technically they weren't STARS anymore at the moment of the events in RE 3, so why NEMESIS was pursuiting them, or he was programmed much before that???
That´s all I can think by now, I don't know if these are weird moments for everyone, but at least they are for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1393795331&ref=tn_tnm
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 am

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
1.- Same thing with the Majinis in RE 5, they even endure a shot of shotgun, but they are defeated with a single arrow of Sheva's bow.
2.- In RE 4, how is that Leon can use his knife in the battle against Saddler if he threw the knife to cut the rope and release Ada?? It was a boomerang??
3.- Assuming that he can use his knife and the one he threw was the one he picked up from Krauser, why is that Krauser still have his knife the second time you fight with him??.
5.- Why is that the president of the United States moved all his troops to Irak to stop Sadam Hussein but he only sent ONE guy to rescue his DAUGHTER?? What's going on here?? And plus, he only gave the guy a GUN.
6.- In RE4, where did the crows carry the coins they left when they are killed???
7.- Why is Salazar's castle full of deadly traps if the only ones that lived there were he and his servants and the probability of someone strange entered in the Castle was pretty low? Or is everyone's dream full their houses with deadly traps???
8.- How is that Las Plagas came out of the armors if the files say that they need a living host to grow up?? There was someone inside the armors then???
9.- If Leon enters the mines using an elevator and he escaped from there passing throw the small corridors of the Novistadors, how is that two El Gigante was in the magma pit?? How do they entered in the mine???
6.-This one is from RE3, but I am not so sure about it: NEMESIS was programmed to pursuit and defeat STARS, but the survivors of Alpha team were dismissed by Irons, so technically they weren't STARS anymore at the moment of the events in RE 3, so why NEMESIS was pursuiting them, or he was programmed much before that???
That´s all I can think by now, I don't know if these are weird moments for everyone, but at least they are for me.

Can answer most of those:

1) Overpowered weaponry
2) He's a secret agent therefore has all kinds of techniques at his disposal hence why his knife can boomerang like it can, or its just game logic =P
3) That part confused me so I came to the conclusion that him and Leon have the same sort of knife with his just being shorter than Leon's.
4) Again he's Leon the guy survived Raccoon City and now he's super agent Kennedy, its kinda like James bond really why would MI6 only send in one agent when the whole world is at stake from terrorist X?
5) Crows just drop coins due to it being a game-play mechanic nothing more.
6) The castle is full of deadly traps for mechanic reasons plus its again a games character who owns the place of course its going to have tons of traps =P
7) The plaga inside the armour is trying to find a human host and uses the armour to do that via hunting them down and killing them.
8 ) Maybe they were transported there since there is a huge set of doors that you enter after killing them, and of course its a game thing there to challenge the player =P
9) STARS is easy to answer it maybe because Umbrella never knew that STARS had being disbanded by the time they deployed him in Raccoon, but it also could be that they did survive the mansion incident and saw everything, despite no one believing them. If you were a massive company developing Viral weapons on the side would you let a bunch of cops/soldiers live despite them knowing everything you created via a virus? Similar to Nicholai's mission he's there to not only record combat data but to eliminate Jill because she knows too much.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 am

actually, Leon threw Krauser's knife, so he still had his own knife too
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 pm

DXP wrote:
The CG wrote:

More fan service/easter egg then anything else.

You want weird how can Marvin a mortally wounded cop on the brink of becoming a zombie still have the energy to drag himself to the office door and lock it, then drag himself all the way back to his office?

wait, his name is Marvin? i always call him Will Smith.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:19 pm

For me it's seeing Sheva and Chris sitting in the two chairs in RE5, and the bad alternate ending in DSC when Manuela slowly turns into fire.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:41 pm

I guess the weirdest moment for me is that when I first played RE0. Marcus is singing opera tunes on a cliff in the rain....why? And why does he dress like he's a Final Fantasy villian?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:01 pm

mainly 3

1-those chickens in resident evil 5 in the marshlands
why were they there?in the midle of the lake,and everyone is infected
and they survive?this hapenned a few more times in the game,
and just random chickens in the games,also the merchant is pretty weird too
that he always knows when you are

2-really weird signs in resident evil 2 and 3,like no parking here
in an hallway

3-that part in the lake,when leon figths the del lago,when the
rope is tied in his foot and it stretches,so leon pretty much
just holds about 2000 pounds with his leg,the rope was to short
for him to fully cut it before it fully stretches,and it did fully stretch

thats pretty much it
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Why Wesker can't kill Chris and Sheva.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:33 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Because he was too arrogant to even try until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Because he was too arrogant to even try until it was too late.
And there would be no story.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Most recent weird moment that I saw was on my battle with the two Mr.x'es on ORC. One got stuck on a post. So I got a chance to kill him easily.

Well played post, well played.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 pm

How overpowered Magnums are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next