HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil ORC First Impressions

Go down 
+19
Incompetent Barry
S.Winters
chocotricks
Jill Sandwich
Known_Hero
McShowtime
Vandal
Lady Yuna
gheta
Spike991
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
ChickenHeart
spawn
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

Resident Evil ORC First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 pm

So idk if anybody else who ordered from capcom recieved their order already but I did! The game isn't supposed to be released until Monday so I am somewhat confused...but definately not complaining! It came this afternoon, and so far it is a pretty awesome game. It starts off slow and easy but picks up pace by the second chapter. I am wondering if anybody else received their copy already? Or did I get mine by freak accident? If anyone has any questions about it so far in case I am the only one haha I would be glad to answer. I am guessing other people got it though, and I am curious to what other people think of it so far. Very Happy

P.S. I got the special edition with the metal sign =]
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 pm

My tracker said it arrived at the post office so it should get to me tomorrow
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Mine, is not arrived yet. I ordered already, Im still waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:28 pm

is it any good?im not sure whether to get it or not, i totally dont like what they did with it gameplaywise. Anyway, is campaign worth it? If I get it, I will not be playing online.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 pm

You got the Xbox version, right?

00biohazard wrote:
is it any good?im not sure whether to get it or not, i totally dont like what they did with it gameplaywise. Anyway, is campaign worth it? If I get it, I will not be playing online.

Los dos sabemos que lo vas a bajar gratis, jaja
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm a little mad though. I'm gonna get the game in the mail tomorrow and I have a girl coming over who will not be happy if I spend all my time playing ORC and ignoring her lol.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
I'm a little mad though. I'm gonna get the game in the mail tomorrow and I have a girl coming over who will not be happy if I spend all my time playing ORC and ignoring her lol.

If it was RE6 I'd say that the girl can wait.....but for ORC......get the girl
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:35 pm

LOL So I am like one of the first people to get it XD. I find that amusing because I live in Canada, so it would have had to go through customs and everything to get through. Most of the people on this site who pre-ordered are american so I don't understand why I got it faster.

Anyhow, the only criticism I have so far is the AI's. They do not cover themselves, AT ALL. They also have a knack for running directly into the enemy's line of fire. A government operative will be shooting at them and instead of running away/taking cover they just walk in a straight line towards them without strategy. They die extremely quickly, luckily you can revive your team-mates fairly easily. So far no noticeable glitches in the game-play.

There is a ton of ammo stashed around, and it is pretty rare (at least so far) that you would find yourself completely out of ammo. So the survival horror aspect is lacking, but the game overall still has an extremely dark feel, especially without any form of flashlight. Right now I am starting off in normal mode for my first play through.

The metal sign is pretty awesome, I was slightly disappointed in the fact that it seems a bit cheaply made. I expected it to be more ridged and sturdy. Other than that it is a must have for any RE fan. =]
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm

If it was RE6 I would have suddenly developed flu like symptoms lol. I should get in the mail a few hours before she comes over so I should be good to go.

EDIT: It's not that surprising. Although it would have had to go through customs it shipped from Minnesota which has Canada directly to the north of it. Depending on where you're at in Canada it could've been only a few hours away. How big is the metal sign? Is it like a standard size you'd see in real life?
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Yes, I got the Xbox version =]. I forgot to mention that the badges look really good! For the DLC's, they do not come on separate cards like the posters have been showing, rather just one card for convenience which is nice. Only one code.

As for the campaign, I cannot say much as I have only gone through about 3 or so chapters but so far the campaign is well done. It is so awesome fighting side by side with HUNK in the first mission. I was expecting a little more for the graphics...don't get me wrong, they are awesome, just certain things they could've improved upon, like the mutated Birkin and some scenery and such.

Just so you know I live in Alberta.

The sign is like they advertised, 10"X18". it is a good size, and the whole package came in a decent sized box.

Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:58 pm

You actually are closer a few hundred miles wise, but with things like time zones and when our games were shipped it makes sense. Mine got to the post office at 3:55PM and they delive the mail at like 2:00PM
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:48 am

If you dare to spoil anything I swear, I'm gonna fly there and murder you. Then take the game. And the sign.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:22 am

You lucky bastard. I have to wait like another week before its released here in Europe.

Also, what are the enemies like? are the zombies hard? are the enemies mostly other people which we seen in some gameplay footage in youtube? it better not be.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
If you dare to spoil anything I swear, I'm gonna fly there and murder you. Then take the game. And the sign.

SPOILER ALERT* a missile destroys Raccoon City...

Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:39 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

SPOILER ALERT* a missile destroys Raccoon City...

REALLY?!

Resident Evil ORC First Impressions Billy_Madison_Nudie_Magazine_Day
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I probably wont get mine until like a week after it comes out....because I pre-ordered it from Best Buy. -.-

*EDIT*: Nevermind, my copy just shipped. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Just got mine in the mail. The sign is pretty awesome and will look awesome on my wall. I gotta go to the store one of these days and get velcro to put on the back of the patches. The SF one will look good on an Army ACU uniform Im putting together.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:18 pm

FINALLY, someone with a good heart uploaded it....
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:

link please Smile
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:43 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
You got the Xbox version, right?

00biohazard wrote:

Los dos sabemos que lo vas a bajar gratis, jaja

obvio que me lo compro pirata loco jajaja

Anyway, how is campaign?Im only gonna play campaign if I get it so I wanna know, or else I can use the money to go out drinking
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:50 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

link please Smile

I don't know yet, seems fake, I can pm it to you once I confirmed it is legit
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 pm

So I'm really liking this game so far. Very Happy And no, I won't spoil anything don't worry. The enemies are okay, just some things they need to work out, like how if you are playing single player the enemies will put you as the top priority. So even though you have a team, the enemies (more specifically the Spec Ops) will fire at you like you are the only one there. Also the AI's just "leeerrroooy jenkins!" into every room as soon as you open the door lol.

I take back what I said about the graphics, they are pretty good, except for some 'famous' or rather 'infamous' B.O.W.'s which slightly disappoints me.

Once again, I don't really want to comment on the campaign until I have played it through. I will say that seems like it is going in a good direction so far.

The game is really fast paced, the developers really don't cut you a break. The game is just 'go go go'. I'm sure it will be even better once I have my buds to play with, unfortunately, there is a lack of people to play with! So yeah, if anyone does want to play it for xbox 360, add me up lol.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:22 am

I GOT IT!, be prepared Mass cause I'm going to spoil everything...mwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:46 am

As long as they aren't freaking grab happy like in RE5, I'll live...

Seriously, they wouldl run up to your face and STOP...then kinda list around before maybe swinging their hatchet or wrench or bottle.

And don't even get me started on Stick Man. I hate that bitch. You're running past him, and he's swinging, but even though you've passed him, he somehow twists and manages to smack you with that stick, which has you stumble over FOREVER...which sucks if you're trying to get a time bonus to keep your run going, or resuscitate your partner.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:10 am

The game is a decent third person shooter game. If you're looking for a "traditional" RE experience don't bother with this game. I think the trailers pretty much showed what the game is about. You don't need to worry about keys and collecting random jewels to complete puzzles. You need ammo(which everywhere) and an itchy trigger finger. If you thought RE5 had too much action then I would wait for it to drop in price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil ORC First Impressions
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next