HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) Empty
PostSubject: Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions)   Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:00 pm

So, don't skin me or anything but yeah, I never played either games (I played of the "Classic style" REmake, Zero and Code Veronica though).

With the RE5 DLC I decided to get RE2 and 3 for PSN.
Now with the games being over 12 years old, graphically? But gameplay, well it's what I'd expect plus.. well they're still really scary. Ha.
I haven't got to far in either but I'm definitely liking 3 a bit more than 2. (the 180 turn does help a bit too though)
Though, I plan on going between them (seems logically eh? Storyline wise hm? Smile )
And uuhh.. Nemesis? Yeah, I think I peed myself. Survival Horror to the max.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions)   Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am

In terms of the story I liked RE2 over RE3, however RE3 did improve in gameplay.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions)   Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
In terms of the story I liked RE2 over RE3, however RE3 did improve in gameplay.

yeah they brought in that dodge the zombie technique which was handy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions)   Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Storyline-wise, if you want to do it chronologically, I guess play 3 until Jill goes into her mini-coma and then play 2 until almost the end and then it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions)   Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Well as said, I'm going back and forth.
Now while, 3's tension and survival horror aspect really seems to be Nemesis himself; 2 seems more isometric in terms of seclusion and having stretches of "Quiet" and nothing happening, then BAM and Licker busts through a Window.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions)   Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Resident Evil 2 & 3.. for the FIRST TIME (Soul's Impressions)
Page 1 of 1