HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How excited are you for RE:ORC?

Go down 
+19
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfield84
RebelliousQueen
HUNK420
NiteKrawler
Albert Birkin 92
Turo602
Mass Distraction
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
Vandal
Spike991
chocotricks
toddx77
00biohazard
Sargent D
Lady Yuna
Methsia
Known_Hero
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
Blu Ray is not a big deal at all.

Your mom is though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Blu Ray is not a big deal at all.

Your mom is though.

Oh no you didn't. You forgot who you are talking to I think.

I made this thread remember:

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t3249-yo-mama-tu-madre-cash-money?highlight=yo+mama

BTW Nite, can you go into your Mama's room in the morning and wake me up? I gotta go to work. K Thx.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 am

Spike991 wrote:

BTW Nite, can you go into your Mama's room in the morning and wake me up? I gotta go to work. K Thx.

Sure. I can picture it now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:38 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Sure. I can picture it now.

What can I say, I love those blue women. They have the sexiest curves. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 am

im pretty fuckin excited for the game im gonna try and get it on llaunch day, and as a 360 owner i like how they have the Nemesis mode but i do feel it is unfair for ps3 users
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Of course not. The PS3 doesn't need to give that illusion. And I'm sorry, but which console has more exclusive games? The PS3 by far. Which console has more AAA games? PS3. Blueray (which IS a big deal, a very big deal)? PS3. Internet browsing? PS3. Free online play? PS3.
I don't see how companies fighting for your cash is an illusion... Yes, the PS3 has more exclusive titles, and that's why I have it. Because I can play games on it that no one else has to offer. The system itself has to be the worst of the three though. The layout is just terrible, you can't even listen to music while playing a game, the online service is crap compared the the 360's (which I don't mind paying extra money a year for), the installation of games is bogus as hell, etc. etc. Blu Ray? Please. Yeah, it's better but no one really takes advantage of it. That's why video games are developed on the 360 and then ported onto the PS3. Internet browsing...Don't you have a computer? That's like pointless junk.

Quote :
I am a real gamer and yes, I bitch about the 360. I bitch about it because of how it has changed the industry for the worse. Look at how unreliable it was? Red rings everywhere. Most people I personally know are on their AT LEAST 4th 360. Most have also had to pay for multiple 360s because of it. Microsoft just doesn't give a shit about that. Instead of acquiring actual good game franchises, they opt instead to pay for timed exclusivity for so many games it is unreal. PS3 has been doing more of that recently, but it also has an armory of AAA exclusive titles on hand. 360 games are usually not even exclusive. I can play a lot of them on the PC.
For the worse? And that's why Sony copies them so much? Because of Microsoft, our games have more replay value, we have an online community, we can communicate with friends during a game, our games last longer with DLC, we can enjoy classics as well as new games with the LIVE Arcade, we can evolve our consoles with firmware updates, etc. Microsoft innovates, unlike Sony.

Those people who had to waste money on 4 consoles were just lazy. My friend had his 20 gig 360 fail on him just last year. What did he do? He sent it to Microsft and got it fixed and returned to him with a free month of XBOXLIVE. No money wasted. And anyway, that problem has been fixed since the Elite released in '07.

You ever hear of Halo? Gears of War? Fable? Forza Motorsport? Alan Wake? Crackdown? Dance Central? Shadow Complex? Splosion Man?

Quote :
The fact that they haven't even tried to find a new storage format instead of the HDDVD which is a shit pile compared to Bluray, has already proven to hamper multiplat titles because their storage medium can't hold crap.
Not true, developers are just lazy and don't take full advantage of consoles. The 360 isn't to blame for anything. Just look at the Wii, so much crap piled on top of crap. Why? Because developers don't take full advantage of the Wii's capabilities to give us a great Wii experience.

Quote :
Again, I am a gamer. I have been since I was five years old and played my very first video game, Super Mario Bros. 3. And yes, I will bitch about the 360 because it and Microsoft are ruining my hobby.
I've been gaming since as long as I can remember and enjoy games. That's all that matters. That I can enjoy games.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 am

Quote :

I don't see how companies fighting for your cash is an illusion... Yes, the PS3 has more exclusive titles, and that's why I have it. Because I can play games on it that no one else has to offer. The system itself has to be the worst of the three though. The layout is just terrible, you can't even listen to music while playing a game, the online service is crap compared the the 360's (which I don't mind paying extra money a year for), the installation of games is bogus as hell, etc. etc. Blu Ray? Please. Yeah, it's better but no one really takes advantage of it. That's why video games are developed on the 360 and then ported onto the PS3. Internet browsing...Don't you have a computer? That's like pointless junk.

The layout is terrible? That's subjective, and why I didn't include it in my rant. Most 360 owners think the 360 has a great layout and most PS3 owners think the PS3 does. To me, the 360 layout is cluttered as hell and navigating it is like flying a spacecraft. Overly complicated, whereas the PS3 has everything perfectly streamlined. Yeah, the PS3 can't crosschat or play background music, neither of those bother me because I wouldn't use it anyway. But whatever. Fault number one, and the first thing 360 owners bitch about every single time. Which is pathetic really. And if you are going to say that most people have a computer, so internet browsing is bunk, then I will just say that most people have phones and ipods so cross chat and background music is bunk. The 360 can't browse the internet. Big fail. I never see a difference in online play with the PSN vs. Live. I've had an equal amount of people tell me each is better. I do know, however, that Live is not worth the extra money. At all. Installations could be mandatory for PS3 users, so fault number 2. But it does make the games run a lot smoother. And...the PS3 can actually handle that amount of data storage. And Bluray, of course it matters. The PS3 has so many more AAA exclusive titles because of Bluray. Even regular shit games this gen use a vast amount of data. Look at FF. How many discs did the 360 need? Even if it was just two...That's pitiful. And an obvious reason as to why that FF was hampered. Dev after dev speaks out about how they chose to use only the PS3 or the PS3 first because of Bluray and that the 360 couldn't handle what they were trying to do. So yes, devs do take advantage of it and they WANT to take advantage of it, but multiplats have to be the same on each console so they have to develop for the weaker link. Oh, and games being made on the 360 and ported to the PS3 is old news. It's mainly the other way around now.

I'm glad Microsoft introduced us to online console gaming. Feather in their hat. Also, I think MS and Sony innovate in different ways. MS has done a little with the community aspect (though I think Sony has done a hell of a lot too), but Sony mainly innovated within the spectrum of games. The PS3 has one of most versatile library of games ever. Just look at a few exlusives: Uncharted, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, InFamous, Demon's Souls, God of War, and Twisted Metal. Just a few AAA games that span genres. The most innovative full game that MS has this gen is probably Alan Wake... As for Halo and Gears, I love how 360 owners still run to the same franchises even in 2012. Good games, but tired as hell. If I want to shoot at aliens, I'll play Half Life. Fable gets worse and worse with each new game. The others I haven't really heard of or seen anything of. Well Crackdown I know. Hardly anything to wet the bed over.

Quote :
Not true, developers are just lazy and don't take full advantage of consoles. The 360 isn't to blame for anything. Just look at the Wii, so much crap piled on top of crap. Why? Because developers don't take full advantage of the Wii's capabilities to give us a great Wii experience.

The Wii is a pile of crap. It's already been taken advantage of fully. It's just crap. And I have already talked about how devs do and want to take advantage of the PS3. *Exclusives.*

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Fable and Alan Wake are not exclusives, they're also available for the PC. As for Forza, there's an equivalent on the PS3 called Gran Turismo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 pm

First off I dont agree with the Xbox community shit. Ive played online on the Xbox, COD and Fifa and it was mainly kids screaming abuse at me down the mic. Pretty much the same as the PS3 s take the shit somewhere else.

As for the PS3 layout? i may be biased but I think the PS3 layout is very simple, neat and good looking. I still haven a clue how to properly navigate the Xbox dashboard. Everything is so cluttered and there is always updates changing things.

Also didnt the PS2 have online gaming for Outbreak? I remember people saying they used to play outbreak online all the time. Maybe it was for the PC or something. I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Also didnt the PS2 have online gaming for Outbreak? I remember people saying they used to play outbreak online all the time. Maybe it was for the PC or something. I could be wrong.
PS2 had online. There never was a PC version of Outbreak so you are correct.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
PS2 had online. There never was a PC version of Outbreak so you are correct.

Well then I guess Xbox didnt invent online gaming, as alot of ignorant xboxers seem to think.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 pm

We can go even further than that: the Dreamcast had online too. Heck, it even had it's own detachable modem and browser.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
Whoever bitches about a system being better than another is not a real gamer. They all give us different experiences and different exclusive titles. I can understand if one can't afford all the consoles so they just stick with one, but to say that one is better than another is just outright stupid.

NiteKrawler wrote:
360 exclusive. Lame. Yet another desperate ploy to give the illusion that the 360 is better.
Just like the PS3 got an exclusive character for Mortal Kombat and how it got extra Batman Arkham Asylum content...Was that an illusion too?

Of course not. The PS3 doesn't need to give that illusion. And I'm sorry, but which console has more exclusive games? The PS3 by far. Which console has more AAA games? PS3. Blueray (which IS a big deal, a very big deal)? PS3. Internet browsing? PS3. Free online play? PS3.

I am a real gamer and yes, I bitch about the 360. I bitch about it because of how it has changed the industry for the worse. Look at how unreliable it was? Red rings everywhere. Most people I personally know are on their AT LEAST 4th 360. Most have also had to pay for multiple 360s because of it. Microsoft just doesn't give a shit about that. Instead of acquiring actual good game franchises, they opt instead to pay for timed exclusivity for so many games it is unreal. PS3 has been doing more of that recently, but it also has an armory of AAA exclusive titles on hand. 360 games are usually not even exclusive. I can play a lot of them on the PC. The fact that they haven't even tried to find a new storage format instead of the HDDVD which is a shit pile compared to Bluray, has already proven to hamper multiplat titles because their storage medium can't hold crap.

Again, I am a gamer. I have been since I was five years old and played my very first video game, Super Mario Bros. 3. And yes, I will bitch about the 360 because it and Microsoft are ruining my hobby.

Why do you spend so much time writing things like that? It's obvious that nobody with the possibility to get a Ps3 will prefer 360. It's obvious that Ps3 has better graphics (I have both, and if you play the same game back to cabk you can really notice the difference) and Spike is just trolling you.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The layout is terrible? That's subjective, and why I didn't include it in my rant. Most 360 owners think the 360 has a great layout and most PS3 owners think the PS3 does. To me, the 360 layout is cluttered as hell and navigating it is like flying a spacecraft. Overly complicated, whereas the PS3 has everything perfectly streamlined.
This whole topic is subjective... And no, it's not really that hard to navigate. Anyone with a brain can read labels. Whereas faded out icons can be hard to read. Especially if you want a wallpaper.

Quote :
Yeah, the PS3 can't crosschat or play background music, neither of those bother me because I wouldn't use it anyway. But whatever. Fault number one, and the first thing 360 owners bitch about every single time. Which is pathetic really. And if you are going to say that most people have a computer, so internet browsing is bunk, then I will just say that most people have phones and ipods so cross chat and background music is bunk. The 360 can't browse the internet. Big fail.
Whether or not you'll use it doesn't mean it's useless. And that's a very dumb comparison... Browsing the internet with a controller is just very stupid. How is it even useful at all? It's uncomfortable and it's slow.

Quote :
I never see a difference in online play with the PSN vs. Live. I've had an equal amount of people tell me each is better. I do know, however, that Live is not worth the extra money. At all.

Um, LIVE is better. Whoever bullshits just to dick ride Sony don't know what they're talking about. Sure, LIVE cost money but so what? People waste 60 dollars a year to play the same game (Call of Duty) so why can't they spend 60 dollars a year on a good service? Private chats and parties have proven to be very useful. Better communications and access to other apps is damn worth it.

Quote :
Installations could be mandatory for PS3 users, so fault number 2. But it does make the games run a lot smoother. And...the PS3 can actually handle that amount of data storage. And Bluray, of course it matters. The PS3 has so many more AAA exclusive titles because of Bluray. Even regular shit games this gen use a vast amount of data. Look at FF. How many discs did the 360 need? Even if it was just two...That's pitiful. And an obvious reason as to why that FF was hampered.
It's unnecessary. 360 games run perfectly fine and installation is an option. WOW! We know, Bluray can handle more. Is that your only argument on why the PS3 is "better"? What does the amount of discs matter? The game still works perfectly fine.

Quote :
Dev after dev speaks out about how they chose to use only the PS3 or the PS3 first because of Bluray and that the 360 couldn't handle what they were trying to do. So yes, devs do take advantage of it and they WANT to take advantage of it, but multiplats have to be the same on each console so they have to develop for the weaker link. Oh, and games being made on the 360 and ported to the PS3 is old news. It's mainly the other way around now.
Not true. Developers are making bigger games. It doesn't mean that it was made with PS3 in mind. A bluray disc can just handle it all. And also false. You do know the Wii had lots of multiplatform games as well right? They can easily take advantage of the PS3 and dumb it down for the 360 and Wii. But that's not the case, is it.

I remember that one failure that was called Black Ops.

PS3: Can't connect to XBOXLIVE Party.
Random Guy: WTF? I thought I was playing Playstation...

Quote :
I'm glad Microsoft introduced us to online console gaming. Feather in their hat. Also, I think MS and Sony innovate in different ways. MS has done a little with the community aspect (though I think Sony has done a hell of a lot too), but Sony mainly innovated within the spectrum of games. The PS3 has one of most versatile library of games ever. Just look at a few exlusives: Uncharted, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, InFamous, Demon's Souls, God of War, and Twisted Metal. Just a few AAA games that span genres.

All Sony does is copy everything Nintendo and Microsoft do. They don't take the gaming industry forward, they focus on power and letting your console do "everything". And the controller just sucks...It's like it was made for little kid hands. So small, light, and cluttered. Didn't we cover this already? They have lot's of great exclusives. We know...

Quote :
The most innovative full game that MS has this gen is probably Alan Wake... As for Halo and Gears, I love how 360 owners still run to the same franchises even in 2012. Good games, but tired as hell. If I want to shoot at aliens, I'll play Half Life. Fable gets worse and worse with each new game. The others I haven't really heard of or seen anything of. Well Crackdown I know. Hardly anything to wet the bed over.
That's what you think. You mean just like God of War and Uncharted? And you say you're a gamer? You just play games, you ain't no gamer. That statement already says so. You're just a Sony Fanboy. Why play Half Life? You might as well just play Space Invaders.

Quote :
The Wii is a pile of crap. It's already been taken advantage of fully. It's just crap. And I have already talked about how devs do and want to take advantage of the PS3. *Exclusives.*
Yet another statement proving why you aren't a gamer. Only a few games really took advantage of the Wii's capabilities. To have more games do so would have been awesome. Because I'm a gamer. I play games not just because they pass the time or because they're fun. I play games for the experience. No matter what console it's on. Why? Because I'm a gamer. It doesn't matter if a console is "better" than another. Because the truth is, they all have their strengths and they all have their weaknesses.

weskersbarber wrote:
First off I dont agree with the Xbox community shit. Ive played online on the Xbox, COD and Fifa and it was mainly kids screaming abuse at me down the mic. Pretty much the same as the PS3 s take the shit somewhere else.
Who's fault was it for communicating with strangers? They have private chats and parties for a reason.

weskersbarber wrote:
Well then I guess Xbox didnt invent online gaming, as alot of ignorant xboxers seem to think.
Whoever said they invented it? They just did it best.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Why do you spend so much time writing things like that? It's obvious that nobody with the possibility to get a Ps3 will prefer 360. It's obvious that Ps3 has better graphics (I have both, and if you play the same game back to cabk you can really notice the difference) and Spike is just trolling you.
And I'm sure graphics makes a game the best thing ever...(Sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:47 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Is it fuck.
No it's not fuck...it's fucktastic.

And I don't understand why people take this 360 vs PS3 thing soo fuckin' seriously. It's like an argument about reilgion, You can throw out all the facts you want but nobody wins because people beileve different things and in this case like a certain console more than the other, so please, just respect each others opinion. Over and out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Sargent D wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Is it fuck.
No it's not fuck...it's fucktastic.

And I don't understand why people take this 360 vs PS3 thing soo fuckin' seriously. It's like an argument about reilgion, You can throw out all the facts you want but nobody wins because people beileve different things and in this case like a certain console more than the other, so please, just respect each others opinion. Over and out.

That's not what it's about. I still have my own views on each console. I just don't see a reason to trash any of the consoles at all. This whole console war has always been pointless to me. If you're a real gamer, you would appreciate what each company has to offer and enjoy video games. I'm not saying that you can't have favorites, because I know I do. Personally, I'm more of a Nintendo guy but I do find myself touching my 360 more often then the other two consoles. The only reason I have the other two consoles is because of their exclusive titles. The PS3 and the Wii have many great exclusive titles, enough to warrant a purchase of the console regardless of their flaws.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Turo602 wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Your argument is invalid, I am referring that in the SAME game the quality of the graphics is better on PS3.

Last edited by PAULSAMSON on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Turo602 wrote:
That's not what it's about. I still have my own views on each console. I just don't see a reason to trash any of the consoles at all. This whole console war has always been pointless to me. If you're a real gamer, you would appreciate what each company has to offer and enjoy video games. I'm not saying that you can't have favorites, because I know I do. Personally, I'm more of a Nintendo guy but I do find myself touching my 360 more often then the other two consoles. The only reason I have the other two consoles is because of their exclusive titles. The PS3 and the Wii have many great exclusive titles, enough to warrant a purchase of the console regardless of their flaws.
You nailed it dude, and I was just refering to the people I normally see on YouTube and sites like that. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Your argument is invalid, I am referring that in the SAME game the quality of the graphics is better on PS3.
Even then, that's not true. And if it is, it's very very very minor. Like I said before, multiplatform games are developed on 360 first and then ported over to the PS3. And I know this isn't the case for all multplatform titles, but the 360 version usually gets better reviews. Bayonetta is a good example of this.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Quote :
This whole topic is subjective... And no, it's not really that hard to navigate. Anyone with a brain can read labels. Whereas faded out icons can be hard to read. Especially if you want a wallpaper.

Obviously it is easy to figure out. But it takes soooo many steps to do anything on the 360. And can the 360 even have wallpapers? I honestly don't know.

Quote :
Browsing the internet with a controller is just very stupid. How is it even useful at all? It's uncomfortable and it's slow.

First of all, it is quite easy to use the controller to browse if you know what you are doing. Secondly, we can use a mouse and keyboard. Perfect.

Quote :
Um, LIVE is better. Whoever bullshits just to dick ride Sony don't know what they're talking about. Sure, LIVE cost money but so what? People waste 60 dollars a year to play the same game (Call of Duty) so why can't they spend 60 dollars a year on a good service? Private chats and parties have proven to be very useful. Better communications and access to other apps is damn worth it.

Well to me it isn't worth it at all. So if it is for you, fine.

Quote :
It's unnecessary. 360 games run perfectly fine and installation is an option. WOW! We know, Bluray can handle more. Is that your only argument on why the PS3 is "better"? What does the amount of discs matter? The game still works perfectly fine.

Fact: Installed games have significantly lower framerate issues and much less pop in than uninstalled games. And the amount of discs matters because no one wants to sit there and stop a game to change a disc lol. It takes you out of the moment. It dampens the experience, something you apparently cherish more than I do. /sarcasm

Quote :
Not true. Developers are making bigger games. It doesn't mean that it was made with PS3 in mind. A bluray disc can just handle it all. And also false. You do know the Wii had lots of multiplatform games as well right? They can easily take advantage of the PS3 and dumb it down for the 360 and Wii. But that's not the case, is it.

I don't really know what you are calling foul on here.
http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5143.html
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/210912/flowers-grass-only-possible-on-ps3/
http://www.play.tm/news/32018/sucker-punch-infamous-2-only-possible-on-ps3/
http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php/278847-Interview-Why-Starhawk-Is-Only-Possible-on-PS3 (scroll down some)
There are more, but they are claims by people like Sony reps and such, so they can't be taken as objective.

Quote :
All Sony does is copy everything Nintendo and Microsoft do. They don't take the gaming industry forward, they focus on power and letting your console do "everything". And the controller just sucks...It's like it was made for little kid hands. So small, light, and cluttered. Didn't we cover this already? They have lot's of great exclusives. We know...

Both the 360 and PS3 controllers are fine with me. I can switch back and forth without much of a problem aside from remembering that X is in a different spot.

Quote :
That's what you think. You mean just like God of War and Uncharted? And you say you're a gamer? You just play games, you ain't no gamer. That statement already says so. You're just a Sony Fanboy. Why play Half Life? You might as well just play Space Invaders.

So because I think Half Life is a better series than Halo and Gears, I'm not a real gamer? I said Halo and Gears are good games. But they are hardly something to be raised on a pedestal. They just don't do much. Kind of bland. Halo 1 did revolutionize gaming in my eyes though. But that was on the original Xbox. I do think the Xbox was better than the PS2. In my opinion.

Quote :
Yet another statement proving why you aren't a gamer. Only a few games really took advantage of the Wii's capabilities. To have more games do so would have been awesome. Because I'm a gamer. I play games not just because they pass the time or because they're fun. I play games for the experience. No matter what console it's on. Why? Because I'm a gamer. It doesn't matter if a console is "better" than another. Because the truth is, they all have their strengths and they all have their weaknesses.

Nintendo does a few things well. Mario, Zelda, and a slight few other series. I admit, I jizz everywhere for Mario and Zelda. Zelda is one of the best franchises in the history of the omniverse and anyone who disagrees is just touched.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Obviously it is easy to figure out. But it takes soooo many steps to do anything on the 360. And can the 360 even have wallpapers? I honestly don't know.

Yes it does. You're entire arguement is now obsolete. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:01 am

Turo602 wrote:
I just don't see a reason to trash any of the consoles at all. This whole console war has always been pointless to me. If you're a real gamer, you would appreciate what each company has to offer and enjoy video games.
Excuse me but isn't that just hypocricy? Here you are praising the 360 to high heavens and saying the PS3 is tooooootally inferior.

Also the part where you said you're a "real game" because you don't play the games because they're fun but for the experience. Wouldn't a person who plays games because it's fun be called a "real gamer"?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:39 am

I think people told Turo that his argument is invalid so many times that it just doesn't phase him anymore.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 am

Turo602 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The layout is terrible? That's subjective, and why I didn't include it in my rant. Most 360 owners think the 360 has a great layout and most PS3 owners think the PS3 does. To me, the 360 layout is cluttered as hell and navigating it is like flying a spacecraft. Overly complicated, whereas the PS3 has everything perfectly streamlined.

Quote :
Yeah, the PS3 can't crosschat or play background music, neither of those bother me because I wouldn't use it anyway. But whatever. Fault number one, and the first thing 360 owners bitch about every single time. Which is pathetic really. And if you are going to say that most people have a computer, so internet browsing is bunk, then I will just say that most people have phones and ipods so cross chat and background music is bunk. The 360 can't browse the internet. Big fail.
Whether or not you'll use it doesn't mean it's useless. And that's a very dumb comparison... Browsing the internet with a controller is just very stupid. How is it even useful at all? It's uncomfortable and it's slow.

Quote :
I never see a difference in online play with the PSN vs. Live. I've had an equal amount of people tell me each is better. I do know, however, that Live is not worth the extra money. At all.

Quote :
Installations could be mandatory for PS3 users, so fault number 2. But it does make the games run a lot smoother. And...the PS3 can actually handle that amount of data storage. And Bluray, of course it matters. The PS3 has so many more AAA exclusive titles because of Bluray. Even regular shit games this gen use a vast amount of data. Look at FF. How many discs did the 360 need? Even if it was just two...That's pitiful. And an obvious reason as to why that FF was hampered.

Quote :
Dev after dev speaks out about how they chose to use only the PS3 or the PS3 first because of Bluray and that the 360 couldn't handle what they were trying to do. So yes, devs do take advantage of it and they WANT to take advantage of it, but multiplats have to be the same on each console so they have to develop for the weaker link. Oh, and games being made on the 360 and ported to the PS3 is old news. It's mainly the other way around now.

I remember that one failure that was called Black Ops.

PS3: Can't connect to XBOXLIVE Party.
Random Guy: WTF? I thought I was playing Playstation...

Quote :
I'm glad Microsoft introduced us to online console gaming. Feather in their hat. Also, I think MS and Sony innovate in different ways. MS has done a little with the community aspect (though I think Sony has done a hell of a lot too), but Sony mainly innovated within the spectrum of games. The PS3 has one of most versatile library of games ever. Just look at a few exlusives: Uncharted, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, InFamous, Demon's Souls, God of War, and Twisted Metal. Just a few AAA games that span genres.

Quote :
The most innovative full game that MS has this gen is probably Alan Wake... As for Halo and Gears, I love how 360 owners still run to the same franchises even in 2012. Good games, but tired as hell. If I want to shoot at aliens, I'll play Half Life. Fable gets worse and worse with each new game. The others I haven't really heard of or seen anything of. Well Crackdown I know. Hardly anything to wet the bed over.

Quote :

weskersbarber wrote:
Who's fault was it for communicating with strangers? They have private chats and parties for a reason.

weskersbarber wrote:
Whoever said they invented it? They just did it best.

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Stoped reading after the parts in bold. If Sony copied Microsoft for the 360 then surely microsoft copied Sony with original Xbox? your argument is stupid and childish.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
I just don't see a reason to trash any of the consoles at all. This whole console war has always been pointless to me. If you're a real gamer, you would appreciate what each company has to offer and enjoy video games.
Excuse me but isn't that just hypocricy? Here you are praising the 360 to high heavens and saying the PS3 is tooooootally inferior.

lol yeah I forgot to call him out on that one. This whole console war (that I am totally taking part in) has always been pointless to me. God Turo. You are soooo bad at arguing! Almost as bad as the 360 is at not red ringing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How excited are you for RE:ORC?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next