HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?

Go down 
+8
Godzilla90s
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
ZombiePrincess
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
Bub537
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 pm

The only game I'm getting outside of the two Resident Evil HD remakes is Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. I've been a huge fan of the Uncharted games since Drake's Fortune and they get even better every game. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Battlefield 3
WWE '12
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Uncharted 3 (though I'm not at present planning to get it on day 1)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 am

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
AC: Revelations
Uncharted 3
Battlefield 3
Maybe Gears 3
Maybe Halo: Anniversary

I would love to play TLOZ: Skyward Sword but I have no Wii.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 am

Silent Hill HD Collection
Silent Hill Downpour
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Driver San Francisco
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

I'd be more excited about Silent Hill: Book of Memories but it will be a Vita exclusive :/

I wonder if there's going to be any Final Fantasy games for the 3DS? That'd make me want to buy it even more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Silent Hill HD Collection
Silent Hill Downpour
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Driver San Francisco
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

I'd be more excited about Silent Hill: Book of Memories but it will be a Vita exclusive :/

I wonder if there's going to be any Final Fantasy games for the 3DS? That'd make me want to buy it even more.

I thought about getting the Silent Hill HD Collection mainly because I wanted to play Silent Hill 2 again. That is easily one of the scariest games of all time. It was the first game I ever owned on PS2 and haven't had more sleepless night than when I played that game at age 7 haha. Hopefully Downpour is good too.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 am

Bub537 wrote:
I thought about getting the Silent Hill HD Collection mainly because I wanted to play Silent Hill 2 again. That is easily one of the scariest games of all time. It was the first game I ever owned on PS2 and haven't had more sleepless night than when I played that game at age 7 haha. Hopefully Downpour is good too.
Of course Downpour is gonna be gooooooood Very Happy Have you checked our Downpour thread?

Btw. What do you think of Konami changing the voice cast in HD Collection?
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Of course Downpour is gonna be gooooooood Very Happy Have you checked our Downpour thread?

I don't think I'll even notice to be honest. It's been years since I've played Silent Hill 2. I was trying to show my friends Silent Hill 1 and how the entire SH franchise itself IS scarier than RE but it was pretty hard for them to get scared since the game looks like crap by today's standards obviously. I just hope the HD collection does it justice.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 am

Bub537 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

I don't think I'll even notice to be honest. It's been years since I've played Silent Hill 2. I was trying to show my friends Silent Hill 1 and how the entire SH franchise itself IS scarier than RE but it was pretty hard for them to get scared since the game looks like crap by today's standards obviously. I just hope the HD collection does it justice.
I still find SH1 creepy and disturbing. Your friedns have a bad taste Very Happy It's not graphics that make a game. I hope the same for the HD version.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 am

Good graphics doesn't make a game scary. It's all about sound.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 am

ThomVD wrote:
And atmosphere. Still, I must admit, sound lends a lot to it.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Sound is the biggest tool to create a good atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Driver San Francisco
After that shitstorm that was Driver 3, R* needs to cut their losses and put any effort going into another Driver into GTA 5 instead.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Sound is the biggest tool to create a good atmosphere.
Yet without a good visual presentation even the best of music might sound silly. Same goes the other way around.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Driver San Francisco
After that shitstorm that was Driver 3, R* needs to cut their losses and put any effort going into another Driver into GTA 5 instead.
Driver isn't a R* game. Driv3r was made by Atari and Reflections and the next one is being made by Ubisoft. I admit Driv3r was bad but for the time it was great. Now that I look back to it the gameplay is horrendous and the end is pure crap. Still, this next Driver is going to be a direct sequel to Driv3r which ended in a cliffhanger. It also leaves the running and gunning GTA style element out and goes back to what it was and focuses on driving. These are why the game caught my attention. After 3 I had no interest in 4 but this one looks promising. They even have over 120 licensed cars.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 am

You know what game I WAS excited for??? Megaman Legends 3! But Capcom had to go and freaking cancel the project. *cries tears of sadness*

[img]What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? Capcom11[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 am

Rage
MW3
Halo Anniversary
Dead Island.

And is that you in that picture zombie princess?
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:51 am

Revan XI9 wrote:

Haha. Very funny.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Uncharted 3
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Maybe Dark Souls
Maybe Arkham City
Diablo 3 if it comes out this year
I'm going to have no money...
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Uncharted 3
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Maybe Dark Souls
Maybe Arkham City
Diablo 3 if it comes out this year
I'm going to have no money...

Totally forgot about Arkham City. I think I'll buy that too. AA was awesome.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

It was indeed. And Arkham City looks to be even better.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm

I have to agree with being excited about Arkham City. I should be a-mazing.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:12 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Haha. Very funny.

i thought so. but yeah rage looks great.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 pm

MW3, thats about it. i cant wait until i start tearing shit up again with my old partner... the AC130
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:17 am

Pfft... don't get me started on MW3. MW2's totally implausible and plot hole rampant SP campaign, in addition to the constant disregard shown by IW and Treyarch for even the most basic of accuracy in regards to the details of the guns, has soured me on the whole CoD franchise. I can't even stomach playing CoD4 anymore, even though I still consider it to be one of the most epic games I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:19 am

Cod 4 was awesome. So was Cod 1 and 2. The rest sucks IMO.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:26 am

i like COD 4 to Black ops. i played the third, it sucked

but the guns in WAW and how they are placed in story mode is 100% accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next