Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How excited are you for RE:ORC?

Go down 
+19
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfield84
RebelliousQueen
HUNK420
NiteKrawler
Albert Birkin 92
Turo602
Mass Distraction
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
Vandal
Spike991
chocotricks
toddx77
00biohazard
Sargent D
Lady Yuna
Methsia
Known_Hero
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

How excited are you for RE:ORC? Empty
PostSubject: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Do you still care about this game? Did you ever care about this game? Are you excited for the game? Are you buying this game on launch? Did you pre-order the collector's edition? Does this avatar go with my screen name?

What say you?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Do you still care about this game? Did you ever care about this game? Are you excited for the game? Are you buying this game on launch? Did you pre-order the collector's edition? Does this avatar go with my screen name?

What say you?

I might get it, as long as I my Dad sees some good results from school Razz
I care because Claire Redfield is in it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Methsia wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

What say you?

I might get it, as long as I my Dad sees some good results from school Razz
I care because Claire Redfield is in it. Very Happy

Pfft, school is for losers Cool

Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:10 pm

I might try it.. Not anytime soon though since I have other things that I need to save up for. But, it looks interesting. Especially after I watched the trailer with the gun battle between both teams.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Pfft, school is for losers Cool
Agreed. *troll face*

But yeah I'm really excited for ORC. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Dont really give a shit about this game. Imnot excited at all. BRING ON RE6!!
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Yes and I am a lot more excited now. Hearing the PC version is coming out May 18 is really good to hear since I don't mind waiting 2 months just like I did with Arkham City. I was going to buy it on PS3 then buy it on PC and I wasn't too happy about buying it twice but now that I know the wait will only be a 2 months difference it is nice to know I will only have to buy the game once lol. I also I am really excited because it takes place during Resident Evil 2 which is my favorite game and I love Claire.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 pm

PREORDER THAT SHIT FIRST DAY PICK UP GOT 3 OTHER FRIENDS TO COOP WITH BRING IT ON
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm still excited about it, but honestly, out of the 3 big games we're getting, RE6, RER and ORC, it was definately the one that had me least excited.

RER has had me interested for awhile, and RE6 blew me away. ORC looks like it's gonna be really fun, but may deviate quite a bit gameplay wise. Not controls but gameplay.

Otherwise I intend to get it as soon as it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:37 pm

I wasn't that excited for Revelations but it turned my view on it around when I actually got my hands on it. I preordered the special edition for ORC but to be honest I'm not as hyped as I should be. But hopefully it'll be the same with Revelations and it will turn my view on the game.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Preordered the Special Edition. I'm more excited for the Raccoon City sign though lol
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 pm

I pre-ordered it and happy I did, can't wait to add it to my collection.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 am

I need this game D: There's still no word of any kind of special edition for Europe, which sucks. I'd like to preorder it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 am

To be honest, I was never really that excited for this game. Sure, it has the RE name on it, but it's not Resident Evil. But I will get this game (not on the first day though) because for one, it takes place in the RE universe and second, the gameplay looks really good. Personally, I would of preferred REmakes of Resident Evil 2 and 3. Either way, All my excitement for video games this year is being hogged up by Resident Evil 6 and Halo 4.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:23 pm

I really don't understand this "it's not RE" thing. It takes place in the same canon universe and has the common characters and themes, which means it's a Resident Evil. Get over it people, it might not be what you expect from the main series but it's a damn spinoff.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I really don't understand this "it's not RE" thing. It takes place in the same canon universe and has the common characters and themes, which means it's a Resident Evil. Get over it people, it might not be what you expect from the main series but it's a damn spinoff.

I agree besides looking at the RE 6 trailer it looks like the gameplay is what Resident Evil is now. I like the people complaining and saying it's not RE but "I'll buy it anyway".
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Why I want to buy ORC is that Mass and Nite and others are going to play it online
on the PSN. So I might as well play the game with people I know.

Secondly, Claire Redfield is in it Very Happy:D

Thirdly, the moves. If you've seen the Brutality Trailer that Sargent D posted some time ago.
You will know what I mean.

Why I was hesitant: it looked so Mass effectified and rainbow six vegas 2 third person-ified... Razz
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:38 pm

This game looked good at the beggining, but now is like, I don't know, it's seems like Outbreak but with more action and a quick gameplay. However the story is not the hard point of the game, so I guess I won't buy it. Maybe I would rent it only to unlock achievements
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1393795331&ref=tn_tnm
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I really don't understand this "it's not RE" thing. It takes place in the same canon universe and has the common characters and themes, which means it's a Resident Evil.
Just because it takes place in the same universe doesn't mean that it is Resident Evil. It's a squad-base shooter, end of story. It's not affecting the series or evolving it. It's like what Halo Wars is, to the Halo franchise. Only difference is that Halo Wars is telling a story that is actual canon to the Halo universe.

Quote :
Get over it people, it might not be what you expect from the main series but it's a damn spinoff.
That's exactly why it's hard to get really excited for it. Every time I see news on ORC I don't bother to see it. Why? Because it doesn't really matter to the RE series. I've already seen enough to know whether or not I'm gonna purchase this game.

ChickenHeart wrote:
I like the people complaining and saying it's not RE but "I'll buy it anyway".
That's a very lame thing to like.... Anyway, the reason I'm gonna end up getting it, is because it looks like a good game in it's own right and it takes place in the Resident Evil universe. As a Resident Evil fan, I can care less about this game. But as a gamer, I'm very interested in it.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I really don't understand this "it's not RE" thing. It takes place in the same canon universe and has the common characters and themes, which means it's a Resident Evil.
Just because it takes place in the same universe doesn't mean that it is Resident Evil. It's a squad-base shooter, end of story. It's not affecting the series or evolving it. It's like what Halo Wars is, to the Halo franchise. Only difference is that Halo Wars is telling a story that is actual canon to the Halo universe.
Would you not call it a Halo game still? ORC is canon if you play it the canon way. The developers said so themselves. If it takes place in the same universe under the same name, it's Resident Evil. The gameplay means jack shit. I can gladly call Survivor, Dead Aim and Gaiden Resident Evil because that's just what they are. Spinoffs in the RE series usually differ in the gameplay. That's why they're spinoffs. They're still Resident Evil.

This is like complaining that Mario Kart is not a Mario game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm

:O He speaks. Surprised..

I agree with Mass.

That.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Would you not call it a Halo game still? ORC is canon if you play it the canon way. The developers said so themselves. If it takes place in the same universe under the same name, it's Resident Evil. The gameplay means jack shit. I can gladly call Survivor, Dead Aim and Gaiden Resident Evil because that's just what they are. Spinoffs in the RE series usually differ in the gameplay. That's why they're spinoffs. They're still Resident Evil.

No I wouldn't, Halo is an FPS. Halo Wars does not define Halo, and what does define it, is what Halo is. Therefore it's Halo. Making a bullshit game and calling it Halo doesn't mean it's HALO. You're just taking this too fucken literal. And no, it's not canon. What I played and saw in Resident Evil 2 and 3 is canon. Until Capcom says otherwise, it's not canon.

No it's not. Because 1. no one is complaining, and 2. it's meant to be enjoyed as a separate experience and not a Super Mario experience. Same goes for ORC.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 pm

If the developers and Capcom representatives said that there's a canon way to complete the game does it not make it canon? RE2 & 3 are still canon even if this game can be played as such.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
If the developers and Capcom representatives said that there's a canon way to complete the game does it not make it canon? RE2 & 3 are still canon even if this game can be played as such.

Sounds stupid to me. Gee, Leon is in Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 6 because he was allowed to live by some nobody... I don't think so! I never take dumb remarks by companies and/or developers too serious. They don't always tell the truth or at least they don't word things correctly sometimes. Trust me, It's happened many times before, even with Capcom. Sometimes you just have to know what to accept and what to reject. You can't just always believe everything you see and hear. But that's just me. I respect that you wanna see this as canon, just as long as you respect my views on the situation as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? Empty

Back to top Go down

How excited are you for RE:ORC?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next