HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How excited are you for RE:ORC?

Go down 
+19
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfield84
RebelliousQueen
HUNK420
NiteKrawler
Albert Birkin 92
Turo602
Mass Distraction
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
Vandal
Spike991
chocotricks
toddx77
00biohazard
Sargent D
Lady Yuna
Methsia
Known_Hero
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Mercy wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
Hmm...I remember a time when Nintendo said that Twilight Princess explains the flood in Wind Waker... I only played and passed it and it never did explain anything about a flood. But it's Nintendo, right? They created Zelda so it must be true.

As for the analogy, you still understand the point. And that's what matters most.
Nintendo didn't announce that. Here's the official Legen of Zelda timeline.

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Official-Legend-of-Zelda-Timeline--570x778.jpg

Link me to where Nintendo announced that, because as far as I'm concerned it was a theory by gamertrailers.

And your analogy is invalid.

Seeing as this news is very old, it's gonna be really hard to find. And I already know the timeline. You just helped prove my point even further. Just look at how off they were. Oh, and speaking of the Zelda timeline. That's another good example of how much companies and developers are full of shit.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Turo, you are having a rough go of it here. In argument, it is usually good to back up your arguments. You say that Mercy proved your point further. How so? You can't even find the evidence you put forth earlier about Twilight Princess, and are acting like since you didn't find it, we have no other option but to believe you. If you are going to argue with the big boys, you need to step it up man. Because nothing you have said is making much sense. Whether you like it or not, or if you want to admit it or not, ORC has canon elements in it. Officially. You can't argue against that. Arguing against that is like arguing against the fact that Peter Parker turns into Spider Man.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Arguing against that is like arguing against the fact that Peter Parker turns into Spider Man.

Or whether dogs can look up or not.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Turo, you are having a rough go of it here. In argument, it is usually good to back up your arguments. You say that Mercy proved your point further. How so? You can't even find the evidence you put forth earlier about Twilight Princess, and are acting like since you didn't find it, we have no other option but to believe you. If you are going to argue with the big boys, you need to step it up man. Because nothing you have said is making much sense. Whether you like it or not, or if you want to admit it or not, ORC has canon elements in it. Officially. You can't argue against that. Arguing against that is like arguing against the fact that Peter Parker turns into Spider Man.

Give me an Ocarina of Time and I'll find it... But that doesn't really matter anymore, because the Zelda timeline is already a great enough example of what I'm trying to say. Nintendo lied their dicks off with the whole timeline junk. And why? Because it made their product popular. "We have a document but we're not going to show you". Gee I wonder why... Because it didn't exist to begin with. While fans ate that shit up, I saw right through Nintendo's lies. And now, the "official" timeline is released and I couldn't be more right.

LOL! Wow, wrong forum...

But yeah, Capcom saying that this spinoff game made by Slant Six is canon to the main series is just stupidity TO ME. All they want is money. "Go ahead, buy it old fans. It's canon. I know you can't resist." Again, this is just the way I see it. You guys can disagree or say I'm wrong, but it's pointless. You're not changing anyone's mind. Call me what you will. Canon or not, I don't really give a shit.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:39 pm

I understand that you see it as non-canon. It's just that saying that it is officially non-canon is like saying 2+2=5. You can say it until you are blue in the face, it doesn't make it true.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I understand that you see it as non-canon. It's just that saying that it is officially non-canon is like saying 2+2=5. You can say it until you are blue in the face, it doesn't make it true.

Well duh. I was never trying to force it down anyone's throats. I can only speak for myself. We all have the right to believe what we want. Anyway, I just hope this is finally settled.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm

It will not be settled until you conform to my beliefs!!!!!!! CONFORMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It will not be settled until you conform to my beliefs!!!!!!! CONFORMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

No! NO! You...can't.......make.....me! AHHHHHHHHH! I believe! I believe! Thank de Lawd!
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 pm

I'm pretty excited for this game, even if it's totally different. Everyone is probably gonna have it finished before me.... Cause the way I run my life keeps me from having time to myself... Like the way I've been playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I'm still nowhere near the end. Though I've managed to finish REmake, with Spike's help.

I just need to get my own place and play me some darn video games. >_<

I do think I am more excited about RE6, I'll definitely have to get my own copy...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 pm

S.Winters wrote:
I'm pretty excited for this game, even if it's totally different. Everyone is probably gonna have it finished before me.... Cause the way I run my life keeps me from having time to myself... Like the way I've been playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I'm still nowhere near the end. Though I've managed to finish REmake, with Spike's help.

I just need to get my own place and play me some darn video games. >_<

I do think I am more excited about RE6, I'll definitely have to get my own copy...

Shut up, you're gonna love it. Surprised

Congratz on REmake. That took some skill to use that infinite ammo handgun and grenade launcher with over 200 Inciendiary rounds loaded into it. Wink
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm

You didn't want to watch me die, it'd hurt your heart too much, so you made me use your cheap weapons.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 pm

S.Winters wrote:
You didn't want to watch me die, it'd hurt your heart too much, so you made me use your cheap weapons.

Cheapo weapons are fun. tongue

And if you earned them or used a glitch for them, then you deserve to use them.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Sometimes, but you just gave them to me like a nice man. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:09 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Yup, that's me. bounce

Now finish CVX! Slo-poke.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Yup, that's me. bounce

But I need your heellllllpppp.... T^T
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Yup, that's me. bounce

K, I'm still the walkin', talkin', jabroni beatin', eyebrow raisin', pie eatin', CVX strategy guide. Smile
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Yup, that's me. bounce

K, I'm still the walkin', talkin', jabroni beatin', eyebrow raisin', pie eatin', CVX strategy guide. Smile

I just need to have the right ingredients to do it..
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:45 pm

360 exclusive. Lame. Yet another desperate ploy to give the illusion that the 360 is better.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
360 exclusive. Lame. Yet another desperate ploy to give the illusion that the 360 is better.

Who could ever think 360 is better?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yet another desperate ploy to give the illusion that the 360 is better.
You knoooooow it's trueeeee. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:15 am

Sargent D wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Yet another desperate ploy to give the illusion that the 360 is better.
You knoooooow it's trueeeee. Cool

Is it fuck.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Whoever bitches about a system being better than another is not a real gamer. They all give us different experiences and different exclusive titles. I can understand if one can't afford all the consoles so they just stick with one, but to say that one is better than another is just outright stupid.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Just like the PS3 got an exclusive character for Mortal Kombat and how it got extra Batman Arkham Asylum content...Was that an illusion too?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Whoever bitches about a system being better than another is not a real gamer. They all give us different experiences and different exclusive titles. I can understand if one can't afford all the consoles so they just stick with one, but to say that one is better than another is just outright stupid.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Just like the PS3 got an exclusive character for Mortal Kombat and how it got extra Batman Arkham Asylum content...Was that an illusion too?

Of course not. The PS3 doesn't need to give that illusion. And I'm sorry, but which console has more exclusive games? The PS3 by far. Which console has more AAA games? PS3. Blueray (which IS a big deal, a very big deal)? PS3. Internet browsing? PS3. Free online play? PS3.

I am a real gamer and yes, I bitch about the 360. I bitch about it because of how it has changed the industry for the worse. Look at how unreliable it was? Red rings everywhere. Most people I personally know are on their AT LEAST 4th 360. Most have also had to pay for multiple 360s because of it. Microsoft just doesn't give a shit about that. Instead of acquiring actual good game franchises, they opt instead to pay for timed exclusivity for so many games it is unreal. PS3 has been doing more of that recently, but it also has an armory of AAA exclusive titles on hand. 360 games are usually not even exclusive. I can play a lot of them on the PC. The fact that they haven't even tried to find a new storage format instead of the HDDVD which is a shit pile compared to Bluray, has already proven to hamper multiplat titles because their storage medium can't hold crap.

Again, I am a gamer. I have been since I was five years old and played my very first video game, Super Mario Bros. 3. And yes, I will bitch about the 360 because it and Microsoft are ruining my hobby.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:43 am

Blu Ray is not a big deal at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How excited are you for RE:ORC?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next