HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>

Go down 
+4
MSR
NiteKrawler
gowett
02viperacr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> Empty
PostSubject: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Anyone care>? i dont but i watch it ... i just pick a team and go with it ... i have no idea whos even playing.

Back to top Go down
gowett
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
gowett

Steam : gowett

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:53 pm

02viperacr wrote:

Anyone care>? i dont but i watch it ... i just pick a team and go with it ... i have no idea whos even playing.

Same here But my dad would love to see the Bills go to the SuperBOWL! My dad is a Big Football fan! Plus a baseballl fan too go yankees!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:37 pm

What a borefest. I'd willingly go to a party for the food though.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'd willingly go to a party for the food though.

Ditto. Cheese and crackers!

I guess the old pigskin game don't get any love here on REF?

I heard some players have come out of the closet recently. Razz
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:13 am

I forgot that UFC156 is tonight ... so tonight will be my night at the Bar ... ill pass on the football for this year.

Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

Im going to my friends house tomorrow to watch it, but I have no interest in it lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Not really. But I am having a small get together with friends and food to watch it.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Lol, turns out me and Mercy are friends IRL but don't know it, see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:25 pm

well the team I picked is winning so far ... was getting boring so played a bit of RE6 ... now back to the game ...
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm

I watched a bit of it, Stopped after the half time lol screw Beyonce
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 am

02viperacr wrote:

I forgot that UFC156 is tonight ... so tonight will be my night at the Bar ... ill pass on the football for this year.

cant believe alistair lost,he had the first and second round
but then just gassed out in the third

he would have won the fight if he wasnt so cocky/overconfident
IMO

edit:is anyone here going to watch wrestlemania 29 this here?
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:41 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

IMO

Oh man, I missed the UFC fight, but I'm going to watch the Wrestlemania 29. I'm not going to miss BOTH of them.

I hate football lol Well, I don't hate it but I can honestly say I don't like it so I'm not going to watch the Super Bowl (however I will mooch food from all of the football parties people are going to be throwing Laughing . Soccer, Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling, Basketball, and a little Baseball is for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:49 am

AWDCP wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

IMO

Oh man, I missed the UFC fight, but I'm going to watch the Wrestlemania 29. I'm not going to miss BOTH of them.

I hate football lol Well, I don't hate it but I can honestly say I don't like it so I'm not going to watch the Super Bowl (however I will mooch food from all of the football parties people are going to be throwing Laughing . Soccer, Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling, Basketball, and a little Baseball is for me.

dude i dont like football either,and in my country everybody is a complete fanatic by football(srs)
i always tune up to see wrestlemania every year,i used to be a big fan of wrestling when i was younger but i sort of
just lost interest,but i never miss a wrestlemania,they have this weird "magic" i cant even explain

and you can watch the fight at mma core

also if you are into boxing,kickboxing or fighting sports
kyokushin karate figths are also pretty fun to watch
(basically two guys just throwing bareknuckle punches to the body and kicks/knees to the head,legs and torso)
you might like it

Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 am

I cant watch wrestling anymore after getting into the UFC .... its too fake and childish for me.

& ive seen way to many live WWF / WWE events to count including the two wrestlemanias in Toronto. ... if a 3rd was to come to toronto , id probably go , but i dont have much interest in it .

Overeem's fight was funny ... he could have beaten Silva easily ... but he got stupid and got KO'd .... Silva is on a win streak KO'ing guys he has no business KO'ing . but good for him! Whos next for him! ... im thinking JDS

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:12 am

yeah that was what hapenned to me
i started doing judo and gaining interest in martial arts e.t.c
and just lost interest in wwe

even too,the atitude era was something else....
i still tune up for wrestlemania every year

and yeah he could have,the guy got the first and second round easly
he was literaly trying to fuck around with him,he was dropping his hands(a k1 level striker doing that,wow) and just bullshiting around,overcofidence for sure

it would be a good fight,call me crazy but i still think alistair can become a champion if he gets better cardio and is more carefull/less cocky when he fights,the guy is a elite kickboxer after all.....

what fights are you excited to see next man?
i cant wait to see lyoto fight,my favourite figther for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>   Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>> Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos Excited about the SuperBOWL >>>
Page 1 of 1