HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.

Go down 
+25
RaviorStygian
Bub537
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Melissa_89
Teh Black Cat
White Rock
leonskennedy232
37 Narwhals
Spike991
will1234562
Voltius
Nobudy
AL_Redfield
Mass Distraction
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
Turo602
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:33 am

Voltius wrote:
WTF, This WHOLE time it was all just a facade? A fake? A replica?

Why the hell did they make it look exactly like the Umbrella Lab in RE2 then? Where in the game was this explained? I believe you and the wiki but am just confused as to how Capcom thought we should know that it wasn't the real lab, just an abandoned replica.

If this is true. I didn't know all about this. Damn.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 am

Not if. It is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:56 am

Well, at least she may be still in RE6 as DLC in the Wii U edition.

I like Claire as well. Her story shouldn't end just cos she found Chris.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:38 am

I wonder where they plan to go with her though. They kind of backed her into a corner in Degeneration with TeraSave, unless the place she's at gets attacked.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Mercy wrote:
I wonder where they plan to go with her though. They kind of backed her into a corner in Degeneration with TeraSave, unless the place she's at gets attacked.

They could totally make a game for her, where you just do like hippy-tree hugger stuff. No zombies, no Plagas, just some good philantropist stuff. I think it sounds like a fun idea.

Of course, having where ever she's at get attacked is another choice. But come on, is her luck that bad? Maybe have her specifically targeted.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

They could totally make a game for her, where you just do like hippy-tree hugger stuff. No zombies, no Plagas, just some good philantropist stuff. I think it sounds like a fun idea.

Of course, having where ever she's at get attacked is another choice. But come on, is her luck that bad? Maybe have her specifically targeted.
Well Leon and Chris' luck seems to be equally bad.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well Leon and Chris' luck seems to be equally bad.

Sure, but there's no doubt that if Claire appears again she going to have to babysit someone else. That's like her thing.
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
She's one of the main characters in RE. .

To be honest, I personally wouldn't rate Claire as one of the main characters in RE. Not at all. I would rather say the real main characters of RE are Chris, Jill and then Leon. Wesker played an important role but he was the villain, so he's not quite in the same "league" of main characters as the good ones.

Back to Claire: Claire's story in RE 2/CV was linked up with Chris, she just went to Raccoon City searching for him, she isn't an agent in the first place (unlike the others). So she didn't have that sort of "background story" as Chris and Jill, her story wasn't connected with that outburst of the virus, she just got in touch with that because of her brother.

I think that's why the developers have put Claire aside for quite awhile. But I don't say that it wouldn't be nice seeing her again in a game. Since Sherry showed up now, Claire surely will be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Melissa_89 wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
She's one of the main characters in RE. .

To be honest, I personally wouldn't rate Claire as one of the main characters in RE. Not at all. I would rather say the real main characters of RE are Chris, Jill and then Leon. Wesker played an important role but he was the villain, so he's not quite in the same "league" of main characters as the good ones.

Back to Claire: Claire's story in RE 2/CV was linked up with Chris, she just went to Raccoon City searching for him, she isn't an agent in the first place (unlike the others). So she didn't have that sort of "background story" as Chris and Jill, her story wasn't connected with that outburst of the virus, she just got in touch with that because of her brother.

I think that's why the developers have put Claire aside for quite awhile. But I don't say that it wouldn't be nice seeing her again in a game. Since Sherry showed up now, Claire surely will be seen again.
That's a very interesting thought. I may just have to agree with you there. But again, Leon was just a cop who never really had anything to do with the whole T-Virus conspiracy, Claire actually has more of a link to it because her brother took apart of the whole mansion incident. She is a main character, but she probably doesn't have as much importance as a character like Chris or say Leon.

Last edited by Mercy on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 pm

[quote="Mercy"]
Melissa_89 wrote:
Claire actually has more of a link to it because her brother took apart of the Whoo mansion Inccident.
As far as I know,Claire doesn't know about the mansion incident ,correct?In RE2 she was looking for Chris,but he never told her that he was leaving Raccoon City and about Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:15 pm

[quote="will1234562"]
Mercy wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:
Claire actually has more of a link to it because her brother took apart of the whole mansion incident.
As far as I know,Claire doesn't know about the mansion incident ,correct?In RE2 she was looking for Chris,but he never told her that he was leaving Raccoon City and about Umbrella.
Explain how that makes her any less of a main character.
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Mercy wrote:
But again, Leon was just a cop who never really had anything to do with the whole T-Virus conspiracy
yeah that's right, but still, he'd been a Cop back then who became an agent working for the president. So for me, when it comes to developing main-characters or important characters, there's much more potential found in Leon than in Claire. And that's actually what Capcom did: by devoting Leon a major role in a RE game (RE 4) and then again containing him in RE 6, they've made a main character out of Leon who once was just a Cop who hadn't anything to do with the T-Virus as you said. Lets say he already had potential and Capcom has developed that potential throughout the games in which he took place.

Mercy wrote:
She is a main character, but she probably doesn't have as much importance as a character like Chris or say Leon.
Well, we're speaking of MAIN characters, right? Being such a main character implies that the person is more important than the other ones. And since you agree with me that Claire hasn't as much importance as some other RE-characters, I don't rate her as a maincharacter. The term just doesn't fit her. How can you label someone as a main-protagonist while agreeing that there are other ones who are more important? For me, that's exactly why Claire is precisely not a main-character.

I don't wanna say that she isn't important at all, though. Just that she's not a main-character like the other ones. My descending order would be: 1. Chris, 2. Jill, 3. Leon.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

[quote="Mercy"]
will1234562 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:
Claire actually has more of a link to it because her brother took apart of the whole mansion incident.
Explain how that makes her any less of a main character.
I never said that - I just asked a question.Just checking if I didn't miss something,since I haven't played RE2.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Melissa_89 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
But again, Leon was just a cop who never really had anything to do with the whole T-Virus conspiracy
yeah that's right, but still, he'd been a Cop back then who became an agent working for the president. So for me, when it comes to developing main-characters or important characters, there's much more potential found in Leon than in Claire. And that's actually what Capcom did: by devoting Leon a major role in a RE game (RE 4) and then again containing him in RE 6, they've made a main character out of Leon who once was just a Cop who hadn't anything to do with the T-Virus as you said. Lets say he already had potential and Capcom has developed that potential throughout the games in which he took place.
Claire had her own game too. What they're doing with Leon is something we all like to call milking the cow. They know he's popular, so they know fans will buy a game if it has a popular character in it.

Melissa89 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
She is a main character, but she probably doesn't have as much importance as a character like Chris or say Leon.
Well, we're speaking of MAIN characters, right? Being such a main character implies that the person is more important than the other ones. And since you agree with me that Claire hasn't as much importance as some other RE-characters, I don't rate her as a maincharacter. The term just doesn't fit her. How can you label someone as a main-protagonist while agreeing that there are other ones who are more important? For me, that's exactly why Claire is precisely not a main-character.

I don't wanna say that she isn't important at all, though. Just that she's not a main-character like the other ones. My descending order would be: 1. Chris, 2. Jill, 3. Leon.
Yes… exactly. And Claire would be 4th. I consider Chris more important than Leon, but that doesn't make Leon any less of a main character. Just like I think Leon is more important than Claire, but it doesn't make her any less of a main character. Claire does have more importance than say Rebecca or Billy, but I still consider them main characters. I rate her above average when it comes to importance to the series.

@Will

Some characters know he went through the mansion incident, and others don't. Knowledge of that doesn't make one more important than others. Plus, I'm pretty sure they talked about it. They're brother and sister, how did Chris know about Sherry again? He said it himself: "Claire."
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 am

Mercy wrote:

Claire had her own game too. What they're doing with Leon is something we all like to call milking the cow. They know he's popular, so they know fans will buy a game if it has a popular character in it.

I disagree - Claire is also a very popular character.Of course no one can beat Leons fanboys,but still I don't think that the popularity rank controls the character's appearance in games.

Mercy wrote:
Yes… exactly. And Claire would be 4th. I consider Chris more important than Leon, but that doesn't make Leon any less of a main character. Just like I think Leon is more important than Claire, but it doesn't make her any less of a main character. Claire does have more importance than say Rebecca or Billy, but I still consider them main characters. I rate her above average when it comes to importance to the series.
Personally,(since I don't count Ada for a villain)to me Ada should be 4th and Claire 5th.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 am

Will wrote:
I disagree - Claire is also a very popular character.Of course no one can beat Leons fanboys,but still I don't think that the popularity rank controls the character's appearance in games.
Yes, it does. Of course it does. That's why Leon's appearance in Resident Evil 6 was a big deal, and that's why Leon and Chris' first encounter in the games was a big deal. That's also why they came out with a statement saying "We heard a lot of love about Jill and Claire recently…" Recently, that means they had no idea just how popular those characters were. Capcom's response to this could be the rumored Resident Evil 6: Last Hope, along with Resident Evil: Downfall.

Will wrote:
Personally,(since I don't count Ada for a villain)to me Ada should be 4th and Claire 5th.
It's fine that you do, but still, I wouldn't place Ada so high up because she's never had her own game, and she mainly works in the background.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:15 am

Mercy wrote:
It's fine that you do, but still, I wouldn't place Ada so high up because she's never had her own game, and she mainly works in the background.
If you judge on games than Rebeca should be considered as main character too and she should be higher than Claire,because she had a game on her own,while Claire shared hers with Chris and Leon
I personally judge on the characters influence on the story - Ada has done a lot more,even only working in the background.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 am

will1234562 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
If you judge on games than Rebeca should be considered as main character too and she should be higher than Claire, because she had a game on her own, while Claire shared hers with Chris and Leon. [...]
That's quite a questionable claim, given that the RE2 and RE:CVX games at least resulted in individual storylines. Claire may have shared the game with Leon and Chris respectively – but they all did so one after each other, while RE0 is the very epitome of a "shared game", with Rebecca and Billy working continuously alongside at a time.

While I would agree that Claire is not a main character –anymore–, you coundn't have made a more inapt comparison.

For this discussion to be constructive and fruitful, though you two should first work out and agree on some criteria to define the "main-ness" of a character. Is it the overall number of times X appeared in games? The number of times X was a playable character? The number of times X appeared in recent installations of the frachise? And connected with that, is "main character" a constant quality, or can X lose it again by being neglected by the developers for a while?

Last edited by Trichos on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 am

Trichos wrote:

That's quite a questionable claim, given that the RE2 and RE:CVX games at least resulted in individual storylines. Claire may have shared the game with Leon and Chris respectively – but they all did so one after each other, while RE0 is the very epitome of a "shared game", with Rebecca and Billy working continuously alongside at a time.
Billy has only one game - he's not a main character,but Chris and Leon are.By share I ment that the character is not the only "star" in the game.Billy is like Carlos and Sheva - more or less a companion in the game.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 am

will1234562 wrote:
Billy has only one game - he's not a main character,but Chris and Leon are.By share I ment that the character is not the only "star" in the game. Billy is like Carlos and Sheva - more or less a companion in the game.
Disagreed. A character you can – apart from scripted events – control without interruption from the beginning of a game until the credits is on a different level than a temporarily playable character, let alone a socially decorative NPC.
Besides, my argument was directed at Rebecca's role anyway, not Billy's, and your claim that Rebecca was more of main character than Claire, specifically your focus on the aspect of "shared-ness" of a game, was not convincing.
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Mercy wrote:

Melissa89 wrote:

So for you all of them are main characters? Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, Billy, Rebecca, Carlos..? I consider Chris, Jill and Leon much more important than Claire, so this is why she isn't a main character imo. I don't even know if she's 4th for me. As I said before, I wouldn't label someone as a main character while considering other characters to be more important. The term 'important" goes hand in hand with "main character", otherwise you could cancel main.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Why are people arguing over which characters are more important than the other? First of all, that's not something for a fan to decide. Sure, you can choose which characters bare more significance over another for yourself, but they all hold importance to the series. Chris is no more important than Leon, same as Jill isn't any more important than Claire. I'm assuming newer fans would say Chris, Leon, Jill, and Ada are some of the more "main" characters, because they've all been in the past few games.

Also, I think the main characters differ from game to game. Like in 1 I would consider Chris&Jill to be the main characters. In 2 it was Leon&Claire. However if I had to pick two for the whole series it would be Chris and Leon. As for females, I'd consider both Jill and Claire to be on the same page, Ada shortly after. Either way, I don't even get WHY this matters? Who cares which character is more important than the other? This is nothing but a "favorite character" contest.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:

Either way, I don't even get WHY this matters? Who cares which character is more important than the other? This is nothing but a "favorite character" contest.
In forums people discuss certain topics.That's what we're doing right now - discussing a topic(not the topic of the the thread,but that's a different matter).Everyone has the right to voice their opinion and others have the right to disagree.We're basically sharing opinions,get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:05 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Either way, I don't even get WHY this matters? Who cares which character is more important than the other? This is nothing but a "favorite character" contest.
In forums people discuss certain topics.That's what we're doing right now - discussing a topic(not the topic of the the thread,but that's a different matter).Everyone has the right to voice their opinion and others have the right to disagree.We're basically sharing opinions,get a grip.

A topic which isn't even relevant to the original thread topic.

I'm not upset or mad that people are discussing their "opinions", I get that's what these forums are for nor am I saying you shouldn't be allowed to state them. However it just seems like something rather petty to argue over and that's MY opinion on it all.
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Why are people arguing over which characters are more important than the other?
It all started with me saying that I don't consider Claire as a main character and then a little discussion started.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Also, I think the main characters differ from game to game. Like in 1 I would consider Chris&Jill to be the main characters. In 2 it was Leon&Claire. However if I had to pick two for the whole series it would be Chris and Leon.
Uhm, first you wonder at us arguing about this main character-thing and then you argue yourself. How come?

Teh Black Cat wrote:
As for females, I'd consider both Jill and Claire to be on the same page, Ada shortly after.
Sorry, but Jill and Claire are certainly not on the same page, and that's not a question of how much you like each one. Jill has taken place in more games and she contributs more to the entire story: she is a field agent, she has been on far more missions than Claire, she defeated Nemesis, she's a character of first hour, she was there when the virus broke out in RE 1, she was in the mansion, she is a founding member of the BSAA which took a relevant place in the last games and she played an important role in RE 5, the fact that she was captured by Wesker as a P30-test subject gives her character even more importance.
So when it comes to importance Claire is far behind Jill and that's simply a fact.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
well I think if we like to argue we should be free to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next