HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.

Go down 
+25
RaviorStygian
Bub537
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Melissa_89
Teh Black Cat
White Rock
leonskennedy232
37 Narwhals
Spike991
will1234562
Voltius
Nobudy
AL_Redfield
Mass Distraction
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
Turo602
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Melissa_89 wrote:
Uhm, first you wonder at us arguing about this main character-thing and then you argue yourself. How come?

Who's to say I'm arguing? Well now apparently I am.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Sorry, but Jill and Claire are certainly not on the same page, and that's not a question of how much you like each one. Jill has taken place in more games and she contributs more to the entire story: she is a field agent, she has been on far more missions than Claire, she defeated Nemesis, she was there when the virus broke out in RE 1, she was in the mansion, she is a founding member of the BSAA which took a relevant place in the last games and she played an important role in RE 5, the fact that she was captured by Wesker as a P30-test subject gives her character even more importance.
So when it comes to importance Claire is far behind Jill and that's simply a fact.

That's a nice opinion you got there. People can base importance on a lot of different things, you know? However may I point out, if people didn't feel like Claire was on the same page as Jill or even close, there wouldn't be this silly rivalry between the characters in the first place?

Teh Black Cat wrote:
well I think if we like to argue we should be free to do so. And

Cool, but I still think it's something very petty to argue over, but by all means continue. You won't see me joining in on the whole "my favorite character > yours" arguments. I have my opinion, you have yours. So do other people. Arguing and listing reasons why yours is better or more important isn't going to change that dear. Guess what? I still consider Claire on the same page as Jill. How will you ever sleep at night. Razz
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
are you serious? you advanced your opinion (Chris and Leon being the most important) and that's how you incorporated yourself into the discussion while critisizing our discussion, that doesn't really make sense.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
People can base importance on a lot of different things, you know?
yeah I know, I'd like to read of your exact "things" on which you base importance. I talked about number of appearances and storyline, I couldn't think of any more "things" on which you can base importance. But because you didn't tell which other "things" there could be, if any, I assume that you won't state them at all.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Cool, but I still think it's something very petty to argue over
you can think what you want to think but if we like to argue, let us argue. you weren't even the one who posted this thread so why do you even care?

Teh Black Cat wrote:
You won't see me joining in on the whole "my favorite character > yours" arguments.
I didn't join in on "my favorite character > yours", either. I never talked about my favorite characters being more important than other characters and I doubt the others did so. So don't ascribe something like that.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I still consider Claire on the same page as Jill. How will you ever sleep at night. Razz
well you are a person from the world wide web, what you wrote, what you may think is not THAT important to me so sorry to destroy your imagination but you will definitely not be the reason for a sleepless night. Smile

Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Melissa_89 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
are you serious? you advanced your opinion (Chris and Leon being the most important) and that's how you incorporated yourself into the discussion while critisizing our discussion, that doesn't really make sense.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
People can base importance on a lot of different things, you know?
yeah I know, I'd like to read of your exact "things" on which you base importance. I talked about number of appearances and storyline, I couldn't think of any more "things" on which you can base importance. But because you didn't tell which other "things" there could be, if any, I assume that you won't state them at all.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Cool, but I still think it's something very petty to argue over
you can think what you want to think but if we like to argue, let us argue. you weren't even the one who posted this thread so why do you even care?

Teh Black Cat wrote:
You won't see me joining in on the whole "my favorite character > yours" arguments.
I didn't join in on "my favorite character > yours", either. I never talked about my favorite characters being more important than other characters and I doubt the others did so. So don't ascribe something like that.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I still consider Claire on the same page as Jill. How will you ever sleep at night. Razz
well you are some person from the world wide web, what you wrote, what you may think is not THAT important to me so sorry to destroy your imagination but you will definitely not be the reason for a sleepless night. Smile

Okay, clearly I somehow offended you, which wasn't my true intention. I stated if I HAD to pick a "main" character it would probably be Chris&Leon but I'm not going to list reasons why, because honestly, I do not care. Which is why I'm not going to list reasons why I believe Claire is just as important as Jill. I simply do not care enough to nor do I care if you believe Jill is more important than Claire. It's just how I always viewed them. If you wanna keep listing reasons why your favorite character is more important, then be my guest but my mind isn't going to change regardless. If you somehow think it's because I don't have any evidence or anything to back up my opinion, then fine, believe you somehow "won". If I cared THAT much, I'd spend all night listing reasons why I feel Claire is just as important as Jill.

The reason why I view these types of arguments silly is because when it comes down to it, it's all based on opinions and people saying their opinions are facts. It only leads to pissing people off. Trust me, I know. I use to get into them all the time on other gaming forums. They only cause tension and disagreement based on things which don't really matter.

I wasn't trying to insult anyone by discussing this, I just stated I thought it was something rather silly to argue over. I'm not implying you're all idiots for discussing this, like I said, I use to get into them all the time myself but when it comes down to it; they do more bad than good.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:20 pm

As far as branching out the story goes, CVX and Revelations are still main entries, but they feel like side quests to me as the characters don't really bring up anything from those two games very often. It's always about Wesker and Raccoon City, most of the time. That's because all that stuff affected their motives a lot.

RE6 has four main scenarios just because they want to fill in as much story as possible without releasing more games consisting of filler. They said they wanted to return to the horror side of things and wanted RE6 to be epic, which it is. As far as making it a horror series again....well, they did do a wonderful job in some aspects but not with others. They tried. Really, they did. But they'll need to try harder.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Okay, I didn't read the entire wall of text, but I read most of it. Let me just say this: if you don't consider Claire to be a main character—that is, a character of importance to the franchise—then you are ignorant of just who Claire is. There's a reason Leon has the upmost respect for the Redfields; and it's not because of Chris.

Edit: I am by no means a major fan of Claire, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize her importance, not to the overarching "main plot," but to the franchise as a whole.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:11 am

Mercy wrote:
Let me just say this: if you don't consider Claire to be a main character—that is, a character of importance to the franchise—then you are ignorant of just who Claire is.
Again you're twisting other people's words - all characters have importants to the series,but not all are main.The story can't revolve around all of the characters you know.
So what - if Billy,Carlos,Sheva and Pierce aren't main character then you don't think they are important?What do you consider them to be - scenery?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 am

I'd say Chris, Jill, Leon and Claire are the main characters in RE.

I wouldn't consider Becca a main character, even though she got her game with RE0. She will always be Chris' sidekick character from RE1 for me.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 am

will1234562 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Let me just say this: if you don't consider Claire to be a main character—that is, a character of importance to the franchise—then you are ignorant of just who Claire is.
Again you're twisting other people's words - all characters have importants to the series,but not all are main.The story can't revolve around all of the characters you know.
So what - if Billy,Carlos,Sheva and Pierce aren't main character then you don't think they are important?What do you consider them to be - scenery?
What the hell are you talking about, kid? I'm not twisting anyone's words.

Melissa wrote:
To be honest, I personally wouldn't rate Claire as one of the main characters in RE. Not at all.

She said she doesn't believe Claire is a main character, I was referring to her and anyone who agrees with her. Exactly how am I twisting anyone's words? Please, I beg you to explain that to me.

Will wrote:
Obviously, you don't know anything about plot devices, so allow me to explain: in a story, some characters in a series have more importance than others, these are called main characters. For example, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Other characters—known as supporting characters—give a added dimension to the main characters. Chris had Rebecca, Jill had Barry, Leon had Ada, Claire had Sherry, and in CVX, she also had Steve.

If you think those characters are either main characters, or scenery, that is truly asinine. Scenery? Really?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:18 am

Mercy wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
What the hell are you talking about, kid? I'm not twisting anyone's words.

Melissa wrote:
To be honest, I personally wouldn't rate Claire as one of the main characters in RE. Not at all.

She said she doesn't believe Claire is a main character, I was referring to her and anyone who agrees with her. Exactly how am I twisting anyone's words? Please, I beg you to explain that to me.

Will wrote:
Obviously, you don't know anything about plot devices, so allow me to explain: in a story, some characters in a series have more importance than others, these are called main characters. For example, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Other characters—known as supporting characters—give a added dimension to the main characters. Chris had Rebecca, Jill had Barry, Leon had Ada, Claire had Sherry, and in CVX, she also had Steve.

If you think those characters are either main characters, or scenery, that is truly asinine. Scenery? Really?

Cant believe that im saying this, but i agree with mercy. . . Plus being secondary character (supportive character) doesn't necessarily mean that they have no importance in the overall story, but as he said some characters are more important, 4 ex Chris is the main character when piers is his supportive. Just as ada is supportive but she has a huge impact on the development of overall story.

Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 am

Mercy wrote:

Melissa wrote:

?
Basically Melissa said that she doesn't think that that Claire is a main character and you made it sound like Melissa doesn't think that Claire is important at all to RE,which she obviously didn't mean.
To be called a main character the story must revolve around Claire - it's been 12 years and we know almost nothing about Claire after RE CV.She was a main character at first,but now,after 12 years and no appearance in new games, I disagree.If Capcom uses her in next games I can agree that she is,but not in the current moment.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 am

will1234562 wrote:
To be called a main character the story must revolve around Claire - it's been 12 years and we know almost nothing about Claire after RE CV. She was a main character at first, but now, after 12 years and no appearance in new games, I disagree. If Capcom uses her in next games I can agree that she is, but not in the current moment.
My opinion exactly.
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Mercy wrote:

Melissa wrote:

If you had read what I wrote more precisely, you would have understood my point. Cause I wrote:

Melissa_89 wrote:
I don't wanna say that Claire isn't important at all, though. Just that she's not a main-character like the other ones. My descending order would be: 1. Chris, 2. Jill, 3. Leon.
Again: I do NOT wanna say that Claire isn't important at all. But IMO she's not a main character. And I explained why. Obviously we have different point of views here: While I differentiate between "main characters" and "important characters" and you don't, we don't reach the same conclusion.

Mercy wrote:
Let me just say this: if you don't consider Claire to be a main character then you are ignorant of just who Claire is.
And if you consider Claire to be a main character then you are ignorant of who the real main characters are. Cause Chris, Jill and Leon have contributed more to the story - so far. Much more than Claire.

will1234562 wrote:
Basically Melissa said that she doesn't think that that Claire is a main character and you made it sound like Melissa doesn't think that Claire is important at all to RE,which she obviously didn't mean.
Exactly! At least one person here understood my point.

will1234562 wrote:
To be called a main character the story must revolve around Claire - it's been 12 years and we know almost nothing about Claire after RE CV.She was a main character at first,but now,after 12 years and no appearance in new games, I disagree.If Capcom uses her in next games I can agree that she is,but not in the current moment.
Once again: Exactly.

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Agree or disagree, do you believe that Claire was a main character in Resident Evil 2? Was she a main character in Resident Evil: Code Veronica? Was she a main character in Darkside Chronicles? That's more games than most characters appeared in. The story did revolve around Claire during those three games.

If you disagree that the story didn't revolve around that character in those games, I suggest you play them.

We do know what Claire is doing, she's with TeraSave, if Capcom wishes to do anything with her, it's not like we'll be left in the dark without knowledge in the years she's been absent.

Honestly, the story for Resident Evil isn't one single tale, it's many different perspectives of many different situations; to contribute to it doesn't make sense. There is no "story" to Resident Evil. If you think differently, then I have one question: what is the Resident Evil series' story?

Tell me the difference between a character who is important to the series and a main character in the series, because they're one in the same.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Mercy wrote:
Was she a main character in Darkside Chronicles?
Those parts in Darkside Chronicles are remakes of RE2 and CV and they're not canon.The only canon parts of the Chronicles are the russian mission with Jill and Chris and the mission with Leon and Krauser.

Mercy wrote:

That's more games than most characters appeared in.
As for how many game appearances each characters has - Chris has 6,Jill 5,Leon 4 and Ada 3 and then Claire and Rebecca with 2(includes the canon parts from the Chronicles and no remakes).

Mercy wrote:

If you disagree that the story didn't revolve around that character in those games, I suggest you play them.
I have the feeling that you don't read the posts very carefully -I said that after RE2 and CV she was no appearance in RE - the story stopped revolving around her after RE CV.For the past 10 years we know what happened to Chris,to Jill,to Leon,to Ada and nothing about Claire except that she works for TerraSave,which is basically nothing in compare of what we know about the others.

Anyway,I'm done trying to reason with you because you clearly don't understand a word I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:11 pm

I'm not so mad about Claire not being in Damnation since she was in Degeneration but I was pretty disappointed to see her not appear in RE6. I'm positive they referenced her in that file about Simmons letting Claire visit Sherry. Plus she hasn't been seen in a main title game since Code Veronica so she's long overdue for another appearance seriously. What annoys me the most is that all these other characters hog all the spotlight (like Chris and Leon) even though they were in the last two previous RE games.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Quote :
Those parts in Darkside Chronicles are remakes of RE2 and CV and they're not canon.The only canon parts of the Chronicles are the russian mission with Jill and Chris and the mission with Leon and Krauser.

What makes parts of Chronicles canon and other parts not?

Quote :
As for how many game appearances each characters has - Chris has 6,Jill 5,Leon 4 and Ada 3 and then Claire and Rebecca with 2(includes the canon parts from the Chronicles and no remakes).
Claire has three canon appearances, you're ignoring Degeneration again, like I said before Claire is with TeraSave. It counts as a canon appearance if the material is canon to Resident Evil; which is a franchise.

Quote :
I have the feeling that you don't read the posts very carefully -I said that after RE2 and CV she was no appearance in RE - the story stopped revolving around her after RE CV.For the past 10 years we know what happened to Chris,to Jill,to Leon,to Ada and nothing about Claire except that she works for TerraSave,which is basically nothing in compare of what we know about the others.

Anyway,I'm done trying to reason with you because you clearly don't understand a word I'm saying.
Oh… my god. First, exactly what is Jill doing right now? Is she retired? Still working with BSAA? Or as some suggested: working in Japanese porn? Secondly, I didn't question her last canonical appearance in a game, I explained in detail, that Resident Evil is not some single story that goes in a single line; it's many different characters involved in many different situations. That being said, she was the main character in two games; she made an appearance in Degeneration so we know where she is, we don't need to know much more. Since there are many strings in the history of Resident Evil, she does take apart of Resident Evil's "story." Just because a character doesn't appear in a while doesn't mean you can omit their importance or who they are and how they apply to the history of Resident Evil as a main character. Ada has never been a main character until Resident Evil 6, even then she still works in the background, we don't know her past, nor her motives, we don't even know her real name.

I'll only be done when you stop posting. Otherwise, no matter what you say, Claire will always be a main character. She defined characters like Leon and Sherry and who they are today. I don't expect you to read any of this, it's not like you were doing it before.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Mercy wrote:
Ada . . . we don't even know her real name.
Wait, is "Ada Wong" just an alias?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:59 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Ada . . . we don't even know her real name.
Wait, is "Ada Wong" just an alias?

"Ada Wong is the pseudonym of an otherwise-unnamed red-clad, secret agent of Chinese heritage."
-Wiki
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:35 am

I figured I'll throw in my opinion on the main character deal. Just for kicks. Ahem... I think all the characters starring in their respective games are main characters of said games. The characters in the RE universe are just too numerous to even start categorizing them. I tend to not think there are only set "main" characters in this series, rather than just the main characters in one game/movie/book/comic/webseries/radio drama.

will1234562 wrote:
It has actually been only 4 years since we last saw Claire in the main canon. Sure, that wasn't a game but still, she has been around. After CV we saw her in Degeneration, set in 2005, and again in Viral Campaign, set in 2009. If the rumors about her getting a new game of her own, Downfall, and an extra chapter in RE6, those would certainly up her importance or at least the number of her appearances.

Btw. Before anyone jumps in to disagree, Degeneration and Viral Campaign are canon. Fact. Not an opinion. Fact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 pm

I hate the idea of Ada's name not being Ada.

And of course Degen is canon. I still don't know what Viral Campaign is. Is it a vid? or game? Maybe someone should make a thread for it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 am

Spike991 wrote:
I hate the idea of Ada's name not being Ada.

And of course Degen is canon. I still don't know what Viral Campaign is. Is it a vid? or game? Maybe someone should make a thread for it.

It's a live action tv spot for Resident Evil 5, it showed Chris and Claire training together. I think Mass must have posted it at least twelve times.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 am

To be honest, she's more like an emotional obstacle for Chris in the earlier games. Like how in CV he needed to go to both Rockfort Island and then to the blistering coldness of the Arctic just to be reunited with her. Family ties are important to almost anyone. Although she did appear in rehashes of older games done up as shooters, as well as Degeneration.

Didn't she say she had a new boyfriend or something in that film? Smile

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:41 pm

White Rock wrote:
Didn't she say she had a new boyfriend or something in that film? Smile

Yeah, her job. Wink

She was also in Mercs3D btw.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
I still don't know what Viral Campaign is. Is it a vid? or game? Maybe someone should make a thread for it.
I've explained it to you. There are lots of threads about it. It's a series of 5 viral videos depicting the events after RE5. Go to youtube and search for them.

Do you now feel more educated or are you just going to ignore this for the umpteenth time?

At least Mercy seems to have noticed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I still don't know what Viral Campaign is. Is it a vid? or game? Maybe someone should make a thread for it.
I've explained it to you. There are lots of threads about it. It's a series of 5 viral videos depicting the events after RE5. Go to youtube and search for them.

Do you now feel more educated or are you just going to ignore this for the umpteenth time?

At least Mercy seems to have noticed.

Nah, I'll watch them eventually. Razz

I think I've seen like the first one. I searched it up on the Tube, but I didn't realize there was more than 1, so I got confused and left. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next