HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.

Go down 
+25
RaviorStygian
Bub537
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Melissa_89
Teh Black Cat
White Rock
leonskennedy232
37 Narwhals
Spike991
will1234562
Voltius
Nobudy
AL_Redfield
Mass Distraction
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
Turo602
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. Empty
PostSubject: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 am

What the hell is happening? What happened to Claire Redfield. It is unfair that she's not part of the RE6 or even in the Damnation. And now the Retribution. She only appear in RE2, Code: Veronica X, Degeneration and the REmake The Dark Chronicles, Raccoon City Operation and the film Extinction and Afterlife She's one of the main characters in RE. She deserves better than this. Why does Capcom giving Chris more importance than Claire. Its all about Chris all this time. I am sick of it. I want Claire Redfield back in RE Game Series and not with the REmake. I want a new one.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:13 am

I agree, I hate how they are neglecting Claire, especially in RE6.
Chris, Leon, and with the possible chance of Sherry and Steve's return in RE6
she should be in it, it's that simple!
I do love the characters in RE6... but Claire should be in it as well,
she's connected to all of those characters listed above.
her not being in RE6 is huge fail on Capcom.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 am

You forgot to mention she appeared in Code Veronica, and a had a bigger role than Chris in it. Anyway I think she has appeared in plenty and I dont want to see her in anything just for the sake of keeping Claire fans happy. And im sure she might appear in Damnation. I just have that feeling.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:01 am

weskersbarber wrote:
You forgot to mention she appeared in Code Veronica, and a had a bigger role than Chris in it. Anyway I think she has appeared in plenty and I dont want to see her in anything just for the sake of keeping Claire fans happy. And im sure she might appear in Damnation. I just have that feeling.

I would like her to appear in Damnation... But, I don't know if they would do that since Leon and Claire were already in the first movie together. And like I said above, it would make sense for Claire to appear in RE6... it would be perfect timing!
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 am

I love Claire Redfield, she's awesome.

:/ They took her off Retribution, which is stupid really because she was in
Afterlife. Like Mass said to me once, how they're going to explain Claire AND
Chris not being in Retribution. We don't know. We know only that
Paul is a TWAT.

All of us together would have made a better film than him. '_'

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 am

weskersbarber wrote:

I missed that one. Thanks for reminding me. I hope so. But i think she's not gonna make it in Damnation. In RE6 it's pretty sure that she's not there. It is confirmed already Ofcourse its for the sake of ours. Claire Redfield's fan. We wanna see her in RE again. She's not just a ordinary character. She contributes in the story too. She's part of it. The fact that Chris is always on the spot light. Yeah Chris is awesome. We know that. But Capcom should give Claire an importance too. We all wanna know what happened to Claire after the incident in Harvardville.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:58 am

Methsia wrote:

Paul is a TWAT.

That has been explained before. Their cheap explanation is that they're captured or something. Personally, I don't care whether or not a character from the RE series appears in the movies anymore. Alice is always gonna steal the spotlight and make them look like shit. They didn't do Chris or Claire any justice. they look and act nothing like what their supposed to be. I don't expect anything much of Leon now either. He's basically Chris in the movies. Friends with Barry and partners with Jill....FAIL! I can bet any money that they're going to steal the brainwashed Jill scenes from RE5 and just put Leon in Chris' role.

But yeah, I want to see more Claire. It's just wierd seeing Chris so much and knowing that he has a sister out there. I want to see them paired up and interact with others. I mean, I can understand why she hasn't appeared in a while. Chris and Leon are the two leading men and she just doesn't really fit in anymore. At least not as a leading character. She just usually gets mixed up into these situations where as the other characters are seeking it. I'm not saying it's impossible for her to ever come back, just saying that it hasn't really made sense yet. But anything is possible when it comes to writing.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Paul is a TWAT.

That has been explained before. Their cheap explanation is that they're captured or something. Personally, I don't care whether or not a character from the RE series appears in the movies anymore. Alice is always gonna steal the spotlight and make them look like shit. They didn't do Chris or Claire any justice. they look and act nothing like what their supposed to be. I don't expect anything much of Leon now either. He's basically Chris in the movies. Friends with Barry and partners with Jill....FAIL! I can bet any money that they're going to steal the brainwashed Jill scenes from RE5 and just put Leon in Chris' role.

But yeah, I want to see more Claire. It's just wierd seeing Chris so much and knowing that he has a sister out there. I want to see them paired up and interact with others. I mean, I can understand why she hasn't appeared in a while. Chris and Leon are the two leading men and she just doesn't really fit in anymore. At least not as a leading character. She just usually gets mixed up into these situations where as the other characters are seeking it. I'm not saying it's impossible for her to ever come back, just saying that it hasn't really made sense yet. But anything is possible when it comes to writing.

You're right. Claire somehow, doesn't fit in the story in RE6. In Damnation it's not yet confirmed. But i think she's really not there. In Retribution Paul Anderson reason why Claire isn't there is Crap. Thats all. They got captured by those Umbrella? Alice is the main character there. Paul wants it. I hope that Capcom give her another shot in Game Series. Like in Code V. I know she's not over yet.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Is this the new thing RE fans are bitching about today? Good to know.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, it is. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah don't you love it. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:44 am

Sargent D wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah don't you love it. lol

Sorry Nite, but i got to protest this. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
What the hell is happening? What happened to Claire Redfield. It is unfair that she's not part of the RE6 or even in the Damnation. And now the Retribution. She only appear in RE2, Code: Veronica X, Degeneration and the REmake The Dark Chronicles, Raccoon City Operation and the film Extinction and Afterlife She's one of the main characters in RE. She deserves better than this. Why does Capcom giving Chris more importance than Claire. Its all about Chris all this time. I am sick of it. I want Claire Redfield back in RE Game Series and not with the REmake. I want a new one.
Claire is in more games than Leon, you forgot to mention Mercenaries 3D, and even though Gun Survivor 2 isn't cannon, it still stars Claire and Steve. That's 10 appearances Claire has made in total, only shy of 1 appearance vs Chris. Actually, if you don't count Resident Evil 6, Chris has 10 appearances too. I don't know why you're bitching, nor why you feel the need to express yourself, but Chris and Leon are way more important than Claire. Are you dense? Are you retarded? Do you know who he is? He's Chris Redfield goddammit!

Because everyone knows that the developers of Resident Evil 6 are keeping an eye on this forum and listening to demands of it's members so they can add her in so you can be happy and buy thsifjdmskfhdjsbdicjfj.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 am

Mercy wrote:
Claire is in more games than Leon, you forgot to mention Mercenaries 3D, and even though Gun Survivor 2 isn't cannon, it still stars Claire and Steve. That's 10 appearances Claire has made in total, only shy of 1 appearance vs Chris. Actually, if you don't count Resident Evil 6, Chris has 10 appearances too. I don't know why you're bitching, nor why you feel the need to express yourself, but Chris and Leon are way more important than Claire. Are you dense? Are you retarded? Do you know who he is? He's Chris Redfield goddammit!

Because everyone knows that the developers of Resident Evil 6 are keeping an eye on this forum and listening to demands of it's members so they can add her in so you can be happy and buy thsifjdmskfhdjsbdicjfj.

Take it easy. Are you mad at me?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 am

Should not have expected you to know.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/im-the-goddamn-batman
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:04 am

Mercy wrote:
Should not have expected you to know.

I am gonna tell this in a nice possible way. If you got a problem on me you can tell me. You know, just say it straight to my face. Cause i dont wanna fight with you. I better leave.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 am

Oh... My god. I was referring my rage to the meme. I did not expect you to know the meme.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 am

Mercy wrote:
Oh... My god. I was referring my rage to the meme. I did not expect you to know the meme.

Whatever. You know, if you don't like me here, just tell me. Its fine with me.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:11 am

I never said that. I don't even know you, how can I not like you?

But you're doing an awfully good job at avoiding the point I raised.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:12 am

Mercy wrote:
I never said that. I don't even know you, how can I not like you?

But you're doing an awfully good job at avoiding the point I raised.

So what do you wanna happened?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 am

... Wait what? I don't understand your grammar.

I said I raised a point about the topic of this thread and you ignore it.

... What are you saying?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:16 am

Mercy wrote:
... Wait what? I don't understand your grammar.

I said I raised a point about the topic of this thread and you ignore it.

... What are you saying?

I am not ignoring it. I actually agree with you. I just don't understand why are you mad at me.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 am

Ok, knock it off, no one is mad here, I'm going to bed now, don't fight too much
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 am

*facepalm*

I'm not mad at you. And if you agreed with me you could have acknowledged it. There's no reason to bitch about Claire not being in 6 or Damnation anymore then, right?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ok, knock it off, no one is mad here, I'm going to bed now, don't fight too much

Goodnight. Sweetdreams Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next