HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.

Go down 
+25
RaviorStygian
Bub537
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Melissa_89
Teh Black Cat
White Rock
leonskennedy232
37 Narwhals
Spike991
will1234562
Voltius
Nobudy
AL_Redfield
Mass Distraction
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
Turo602
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 am

Mercy wrote:
*facepalm*

I'm not mad at you. And if you agreed with me you could have acknowledged it. There's no reason to bitch about Claire not being in 6 or Damnation anymore then, right?

You are right. Sorry. *frowns*
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:25 am

Whoa Mercy, if you have a problem with me, just tell me. Why are you mad at me? Is it because I'm dense? Because I'm retarded? Or....because I'm THE GODDAMN BATMAN????????????
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:30 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Whoa Mercy, if you have a problem with me, just tell me. Why are you mad at me? Is it because I'm dense? Because I'm retarded? Or....because I'm THE GODDAMN BATMAN????????????

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 am

Don't know if you got it, but I sent you a PM Claire.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 am

@Miss: Mercy is not mad at you. He was making a joke. It was just a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
@Miss: Mercy is not mad at you. He was making a joke. It was just a misunderstanding.

Yeah. I know. He told me so.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 am

Indeed; though I couldn't help but laugh at your last post, Nite.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 am

*troll face*
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:15 pm

@miss claire redfield I was totally pissed off at that too. Chris and Claire were the main reasons i wanted to see the new movie, but now i wont. Im not going to the movies nor buying the DVDs. Getting the bootleg just to laugh. My favorite RE character is Chris, almost with a passion like you with claire. And the stage was perfect. Chris, Barry, Claire, evil Wesker and Jill. But no. They just HAD to fuck it up. I wish we could just find something Paul anderson is passionate about and loves, and just RUIN it, like he did resident evil. Just so he could feel our frustration.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 pm

00biohazard wrote:
@miss claire redfield I was totally pissed off at that too. Chris and Claire were the main reasons i wanted to see the new movie, but now i wont. Im not going to the movies nor buying the DVDs. Getting the bootleg just to laugh. My favorite RE character is Chris, almost with a passion like you with claire. And the stage was perfect. Chris, Barry, Claire, evil Wesker and Jill. But no. They just HAD to fuck it up. I wish we could just find something Paul anderson is passionate about and loves, and just RUIN it, like he did resident evil. Just so he could feel our frustration.

YES! Finally someone's hear me out. Thanks! Mr. James Bond Wink Yeah, Anderson didn't understand how we feel about his new movie crap. I feel not watching it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm

With Claire Redfield
being added to the IMDB.com as (rumored)
I have my fingers-crossed that maybe she will be a last second thing or
be like how Jill was in RE5 and be a 'surprise'.
Because like I said before and I'll say again... Claire needs and should be in RE6, it just makes sense... they have Chris (her brother), Leon (her partner in RE2 and RED) and Leon's chapters in RE6 are suppose to be like Raccoon City all over again (perfect from them to be partners again. and now Sherry has been confirmed, it's just like HELLO there is this empty spot in the story-line where Claire should be... that's why I'm a little worried that Claire may have been killed or something, that would also like I said before, explain what's wrong with Chris.
But, I'm hoping she is not... that would be absolutely horrible!
there is so many Claire fans out there, me included.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:35 am

I'm still saying that they are saving her for RE7. Her and Jill.

ChrisSherry wrote:
I'm a little worried that Claire may have been killed or something, that would also like I said before, explain what's wrong with Chris.
Claire was still alive at the end of RE5 (the Viral Campaign) so at least 4 years ago she was still alive. Chris didn't mention anything in Marhawa Desire either. Furthermore, the reason why Chris is how he is because 6 months prior to RE5 he saw his own team (sans Piers) killed and mutated in front of his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:29 am

So true Sad..... I REAAAAAAAALLY want her back!!!!!!!!!
*throws tantrum*
LOL jks XD.
But yea, Capcom WOULD be more loved if they would just return Claire Redfield into the main series of the darn games =3=.... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if they put her in with one of the old favourites like her bro, Leon or Sherry! Someone new would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:49 am

To me, only the canon games count for appearances. She only appeared in 2, CVX, Degen, and Viral Campaign. Considering how the in-universe time has been about 15 years, they could squeeze in some more info.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 am

(BTW, Claire is boring as hell.)

It's funny because I'm the opposite of you. I HATE Capcom for using Chris, Claire, Jill, Leon in too many games. How many storylines can you spawn out of 1 group of characters? They no longer have character archs, they're no longer needed, they're no longer exiting or new or entertaining in any way. They're permanently stuck in "I'm a bad ass" mode. Just because you love them and miss them doesn't mean it makes for a good plot or story to keep having them in the series.

They're done. They survived. They came back. They got revenge. Now they're just these indestructible super heroes that are boring as fuck. They have ridiculous reasons for being used over and over in games. Leon being sent alone to Spain to rescue the president's daughter with only 1 helicopter pilot being sent in to pick them up, What a load of bullshit.

Capcom's other reasons for milking the same characters over and over again was to make them all agents: Leon a Secret Agent, Chris an agent, Jill an agent, Sherry an agent, Sheva an agent, Arch Tompson an agent, Chicken Head and Fong Ling are both agents, everyone and their fucking grandmother is an agent. There's no one left to be a "SURVIVOR" because everyone is now an agent who can beat the shit out of anything.

It's called fan-service for a reason, it services the fans but is actually bad for the series. Leon, Claire, Chris, Jill are boring as hell. The only one even slightly amusing was Ada and that's because they would never reveal what the hell she was up to.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:48 am

Nobudy wrote:
To me, only the canon games count for appearances. She only appeared in 2, CVX, Degen, and Viral Campaign. Considering how the in-universe time has been about 15 years, they could squeeze in some more info.
Wait, the Viral Campaign is canon?Personally, I only count the games(RE is a game series after all) so to me she appeared only in RE2 and CVX.
Anyway I see no reason to bring Claire back - she works for TerraSave,so obviously she doesn't want to be on the battlefield,fighting BOWs.Considering that all of the main character are trained soldiers\agents, who risk their life to fight bioterrorism, she's just out of place.I suppose she could appear as secondary character.
Voltius wrote:
Nah,she's not that boring - she's just all bark and no bite.
Like in ORC - "Hi,there" - acting all cool...and like 30 minutes after that she begs for her life...not cool at all.Or she met Wesker - she just stands there, doing nothing but screaming...and arguing with Wesker on who know Chris better - "I don't know what went on between you two, but you have him all wrong, my brother's not the kind of person you think he is."....Anyone else confused with this quote?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:06 am

will1234562 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wait, the Viral Campaign is canon?Personally, I only count the games(RE is a game series after all) so to me she appeared only in RE2 and CVX.
Anyway I see no reason to bring Claire back - she works for TerraSave,so obviously she doesn't want to be on the battlefield,fighting BOWs.Considering that all of the main character are trained soldiers\agents, who risk their life to fight bioterrorism, she's just out of place.I suppose she could appear as secondary character.
Voltius wrote:
Nah,she's not that boring - she's just all bark and no bite.
Like in ORC - "Hi,there" - acting all cool...and like 30 minutes after that she begs for her life...not cool at all.Or she met Wesker - she just stands there, doing nothing but screaming...and arguing with Wesker on who know Chris better - "I don't know what went on between you two, but you have him all wrong, my brother's not the kind of person you think he is."....Anyone else confused with this quote?

Claire's all bark and no bite? what games have you been playing? and ORC isn't the best game to judge a character's attitudes, on any level. Just, no.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 am

00biohazard wrote:

Claire's all bark and no bite? what games have you been playing? and ORC isn't the best game to judge a character's attitudes, on any level. Just, no.
I've played half of CVX and so far she's always saved by Steve.Like when he killed his father - before and after the cutscene you have a gun,the cutscene doesn't show the gun to fall off and it's Claire's leg that is trapped - her upper body is free - so why didn't she shoot the zombie?Why did she just stood there and screamed for Steve to kill it?Later on she didn't even try to put up some fight against Wesker - Jill and Sheva did a lot better.CVX was supposed to be her game and she didn't even defeat the main bosses - Alfred and Alexia.
I'm sorry,but compared to Jill,Ada,Sherry,Sheva and Helena she is all bark and no bite.You don't have to agree with me, of course.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 am

will1234562 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

I've played half of CVX and so far she's always saved by Steve.Like when he killed his father - before and after the cutscene you have a gun,the cutscene doesn't show the gun to fall off and it's Claire's leg that is trapped - her upper body is free - so why didn't she shoot the zombie?Why did she just stood there and screamed for Steve to kill it?Later on she didn't even try to put up some fight against Wesker - Jill and Sheva did a lot better.CVX was supposed to be her game and she didn't even defeat the main bosses - Alfred and Alexia.
I'm sorry,but compared to Jill,Ada,Sherry,Sheva and Helena she is all bark and no bite.You don't have to agree with me, of course.

Agree to disagree. And CV wasn't just supposed to be Claire's game, but Chris's as well. Plus:

Ada: Secret Superspy who is somehow more skillful than Jason Bourne
Jill: Trained in Delta force in the US army and part of S.T.A.R.S elite squad.
Sheva: Trained SOU operative with guerilla army training.
Sherry: Trained by the U.S government as an agent (like Leon Kennedy) with regenerative healing powers.

and Claire:
19 year old college student with some skills taught to her by her older brother. This makes Claire even more badass in my book.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 am

00biohazard wrote:
and Claire:
19 year old college student with some skills taught to her by her older brother. This makes Claire even more badass in my book.
Just because she's brave doesn't make her a badass, at least to me.Jill,Ada,Sherry,Sheva - they all trained hard to have such a high skill level (though no one seems to appreciated it) and they choose to risk their lives,fighting against bioterrorism - that's badass to me(Ada's motive are still unclear,but whatever).
For example Fiona(from Haunting Ground) is also a college student,18 year old,managed to save herself,with no guns,no skils,only with the help of a dog.She's also brave,but does that make her a badass?No.
Being brave is not enough,because bravery won't save you or the people you care for - you need skills.After CVX Claire coud have gone trought military training,but she didn't.After all the talk of "stopping Umbrella" she did nothing relevant.From CVX to RE6,while Jill,Chris and Leon risked their lives,Claire just took of Sherry.Not very impressive.
And seriously - infiltrating a military base with only a handgun and no armor?!I know she had to be caught by Umbrella,but geez, that would never worked in real life.Shame on you Capcom - RE is supposed to be a realistic game.

Last edited by will1234562 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 pm

will1234562 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
and Claire:
Just because she's brave doesn't make her a badass, at least to me.Jill,Ada,Sherry,Sheva - they all trained hard to have such a high skill level (though no one seems to appreciated it) and they choose to risk their lives,fighting against bioterrorism - that's badass to me(Ada's motive are still unclear,but whatever).
For example Fiona(from Haunting Ground) is also a college student,18 year old,managed to save herself,with no guns,no skils,only with the help of a dog.She's also brave,but does that make her a badass?No.
Being brave is not enough,because bravery won't save you or the people you care for - you need skills.After CVX Claire coud have gone trought military training,but she didn't.After all the talk of "stopping Umbrella" she did nothing relevant.
And seriously - infiltrating a military base with only a handgun and no armor?!I know she had to be caught by Umbrella,but geez, that would never worked in real life.Shame on you Capcom - RE is supposed to be a realistic game.

Survival horror is way funner when you play with realistic characters, characters you can relate to, which made noobs like Claire and Leon so appealing in RE2. Just like playing through silent hill, it would be pretty boring if we were playing with Rambo throughout. And RE? Realistic? cheesy dialogue, final battles in volcanoes, scarabs that control people, sorry, but the game is supposed to be a stretch. Not outright fantasy, but a game that uses artistic licenses to just fuck logic.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Survival horror is way funner when you play with realistic characters, characters you can relate to, which made noobs like Claire and Leon so appealing in RE2. Just like playing through silent hill, it would be pretty boring if we were playing with Rambo throughout. And RE? Realistic? cheesy dialogue, final battles in volcanoes, scarabs that control people, sorry, but the game is supposed to be a stretch. Not outright fantasy, but a game that uses artistic licenses to just fuck logic.
Claire WAS a freaking rambo in the intro XD
However RE4,5,6 moves are actual battle moves.For example the majority of Jill's moves in RE5 are from Aikido.And dispite the popular believe - yes,a woman can flip a man Chris's size - no problem.But the moves are complicated and if you're not a pro you could break a bone or two.Another example is Svetlana - a middle aged military instructor, who flipped Leon like he was a feather.
By realistic I meant that the biology base is true(minus the zombies to some degree,because most viruses kill their organic hosts once they overtake their cells).RE is more or less science fiction,because is heavily based on biology.
I wouldn't call most of the lines "No sh*t Sherlock" cheesy,because I say them all the time XD For example - I'm with a friend,outside and it starts raining.I say:...It's raining... lol!
The volcano was a bad choice of scenery for sure.
Now, I never managed to relate to Claire - her type of personality is so overused in games - the kind\cute girl,who is strong and independent,but in the end is saved by the main male character.Every game I've played so far has a character like Claire.Seen something over and over again doesn't make it better.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm

will1234562 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Claire WAS a freaking rambo in the intro XD
However RE4,5,6 moves are actual battle moves.For example the majority of Jill's moves in RE5 are from Aikido.And dispite the popular believe - yes,a woman can flip a man Chris's size - no problem.But the moves are complicated and if you're not a pro you could break a bone or two.Another example is Svetlana - a middle aged military instructor, who flipped Leon like he was a feather.
By realistic I meant that the biology base is true(minus the zombies to some degree,because most viruses kill their organic hosts once they overtake their cells).RE is more or less science fiction,because is heavily based on biology.
I wouldn't call most of the lines "No sh*t Sherlock" cheesy,because I say them all the time XD For example - I'm with a friend,outside and it starts raining.I say:...It's raining... lol!
The volcano was a bad choice of scenery for sure.
Now, I never managed to relate to Claire - her type of personality is so overused in games - the kind\cute girl,who is strong and independent,but in the end is saved by the main male character.Every game I've played so far has a character like Claire.Seen something over and over again doesn't make it better.

@Bio, yes, it's a little scarier when you aren't the most prepared. You know, a loaded burrito with all sorts of guns and badass moves, but some of the characters become that after their experience in so many games.

@Will, you talking about the intro for CVX? She was pretty beast there!

Yup, you see the skill in Jill's kicks with RE5. Very nice though, and I think's it's kinda become her thing, her fighting style. I wish they hadn't used certain stupid moves though, like for her melee's, she has a move where she jumps onto the majini's shoulders, then snaps their neck with a twist of her hips, then she just jumps off and rolls onto her feet. Not realistic, cool, and gets annoying after more than a single use. Her ground melee was lame too, she jumps onto them with a pair of hard knees, and then backflips back onto her feet. Much like the previously mentioned, get's annoying after a single use.

This isn't Claire hate is it? I mean come on, it's Claire Freaking Redfield. She isn't the coolest, but damn she's a nice character. Of course her highlight seems to be CVX, where she was a major shipper with Mr. Burnside. She really hasn't had any memorable moments since CVX has she? Her Degen appearance, she walks into it with her past experience, she's a major and awesome fucking cool character, but didn't accomplish anything with Degen. She babysat a kid, had a couple of stupid slo-mo moments and just looked and sounded like the Claire we all know and love. Not enough. Degen was so dissapointing. Claire, Leon, and just the entire product. And clearly Capcom noticed and fixed this with Damnation, which was pretty brilliant. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Voltius wrote:

It's funny because I'm the opposite of you. I HATE Capcom for using Chris, Claire, Jill, Leon in too many games. How many storylines can you spawn out of 1 group of characters? They no longer have character archs, they're no longer needed, they're no longer exiting or new or entertaining in any way. They're permanently stuck in "I'm a bad ass" mode. Just because you love them and miss them doesn't mean it makes for a good plot or story to keep having them in the series.

They're done. They survived. They came back. They got revenge. Now they're just these indestructible super heroes that are boring as fuck. They have ridiculous reasons for being used over and over in games. Leon being sent alone to Spain to rescue the president's daughter with only 1 helicopter pilot being sent in to pick them up, What a load of bullshit.

Capcom's other reasons for milking the same characters over and over again was to make them all agents: Leon a Secret Agent, Chris an agent, Jill an agent, Sherry an agent, Sheva an agent, Arch Tompson an agent, Chicken Head and Fong Ling are both agents, everyone and their fucking grandmother is an agent. There's no one left to be a "SURVIVOR" because everyone is now an agent who can beat the shit out of anything.

It's called fan-service for a reason, it services the fans but is actually bad for the series. Leon, Claire, Chris, Jill are boring as hell. The only one even slightly amusing was Ada and that's because they would never reveal what the hell she was up to.
Now Now, Claire's only been in 2 canon games. And all of her other appearances are from rehashes of CVX and 2 (sans mercs 3D).
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
I wish they hadn't used certain stupid moves though, like for her melee's, she has a move where she jumps onto the majini's shoulders, then snaps their neck with a twist of her hips, then she just jumps off and rolls onto her feet. Not realistic, cool, and gets annoying after more than a single use.
That neck breaker could work on theory,however the possibility of her always managing to jump on his shoulders is low(imagine if she misses XD).
lol This isn't Claire hate - I'm just disappointed, she could have done more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next