HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.

Go down 
+25
RaviorStygian
Bub537
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Melissa_89
Teh Black Cat
White Rock
leonskennedy232
37 Narwhals
Spike991
will1234562
Voltius
Nobudy
AL_Redfield
Mass Distraction
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
Turo602
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 am

Melissa wrote:
To be honest, I personally wouldn't rate Claire as one of the main characters in RE. Not at all.
What is it again? Well, sorry I got this late but I'm not letting you people say that and I'm not letting you guys get away with this that easily. Shame on you for telling that to Claire. If you got a problem with her it's in you and it's not our concern anymore. You are whining about Claire not being belong in the main character? Even if you want it or not she's still a main character. So just shut up, get over it. You don't even know a single thing about her, do you? and for that I advice you to stop messing around with the other characters if you don't want to messed with yours. What did you called her again, emotional obstacle? She's the younger sister of Chris whatever happened on CVX it's in the story, it's part of it she's a badass there. Well, again you guys have no right to say that. I know we have our opinions but you two are gone away far enough. Here's the thing. If you don't want her, just leave her alone. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Melissa wrote:
To be honest, I personally wouldn't rate Claire as one of the main characters in RE. Not at all.
What is it again? Well, sorry I got this late but I'm not letting you people say that and I'm not letting you guys get away with this that easily. Shame on you for telling that to Claire. If you got a problem with her it's in you and it's not our concern anymore. You are whining about Claire not being belong in the main character? Even if you want it or not she's still a main character. So just shut up, get over it. You don't even know a single thing about her, do you? and for that I advice you to stop messing around with the other characters if you don't want to messed with yours. What did you called her again, emotional obstacle? She's the younger sister of Chris whatever happened on CVX it's in the story, it's part of it she's a badass there. Well, again you guys have no right to say that. I know we have our opinions but you two are gone away far enough. Here's the thing. If you don't want her, just leave her alone. Nuff said.

Overreacting FTW!

Well, aside from all of that, yeah, I don't think it's a matter of opinion as to whether Claire is a main character or not, she is. Her, Chris, Jill and Leon are the 4 main protagonists really. Claire, while still being a main character, has just been out of the picture for awhile.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Melissa wrote:

Overreacting FTW!

Well, aside from all of that, yeah, I don't think it's a matter of opinion as to whether Claire is a main character or not, she is. Her, Chris, Jill and Leon are the 4 main protagonists really. Claire, while still being a main character, has just been out of the picture for awhile.

Yo, Spike Smile I don't care if I'm overreacting. Their pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant_UK
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tyrant_UK

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

I expected Claire to be in AT LEAST a custscene during Chris's campaign. She got mentioned briefly when Chris meets Sherry but still... not good enough Capcom!

Also Jill appears to have disappeared? You would have thought a founding member of the BSAA would have been on hand to fight against bioterrorism when the world was going to hell... oops guess not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bbwftyrant
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Tyrant_UK wrote:
I expected Claire to be in AT LEAST a custscene during Chris's campaign. She got mentioned briefly when Chris meets Sherry but still... not good enough Capcom!

Also Jill appears to have disappeared? You would have thought a founding member of the BSAA would have been on hand to fight against bioterrorism when the world was going to hell... oops guess not.

Thers no doubt that both Jill and Clair are going to appear in next RE installments (Theres already a big rumor on new re called downfall with Clair as a main character). There's no way for RE7 to be released without Jill as the main character, so i dont worry bout them that much (they are 2 out of 4 main characters of the whole story so the will definitely come back). The thing that bugs me pretty much are the old characters, that were brilliant at their time, but now they are forgotten and there are no news on whats going on with em, not even rumors. Characters like Carlos, Billy, Rebecca and mostly Barry Burton are completely removed from the story, as it seems, and thats really really unfair. They are great characters and do deserve a comeback!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 am

Tyrant_UK wrote:

I concur. But no need to fret, as apparently we'll be getting some DLC for RE6 that involves Miss Redfield! I just hope it comes out in a retail version, cuz I hate downloading shit!
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:59 am

Spike991 wrote:
Tyrant_UK wrote:

I concur. But no need to fret, as apparently we'll be getting some DLC for RE6 that involves Miss Redfield! I just hope it comes out in a retail version, cuz I hate downloading shit!

Me too! i hate downloading. But i'd definitely give it a try if it's available.. Just wish Microsoft would notice the philippine gamers out there who doesn't get that much attention when it comes to gaming.. Microsoft will never launch the philippines' account. They said it'd be out on 2006 then got delayed then eventually got cancelled.

The perception is that the market for original Xbox 360 games in the Philippines is 'relatively' small....relative in the sense that, compared to our neighbors Hong Kong and Singapore, we still don't put up impressive hardware/software sales numbers for Microsoft and their third party publishers. Other factors like lack of local regulations/enforcement of laws against piracy are keeping companies like Microsoft hesitant in selling consoles and games here. Gamers in the Philippines have to convince Microsoft / software makers that its worth the investment to put up official support in the country, and to do that, gamers have to "go legit" / support original software. There's just alot of piracy going around here.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Tyrant_UK
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tyrant_UK

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:30 am

Spike911 wrote:
Oh really? That's great, I'd love a Claire DLC!
Paperface* wrote:
Me too! i hate downloading. But i'd definitely give it a try if it's available.. Just wish Microsoft would notice the philippine gamers out there who doesn't get that much attention when it comes to gaming.. Microsoft will never launch the philippines' account. They said it'd be out on 2006 then got delayed then eventually got cancelled.

The perception is that the market for original Xbox 360 games in the Philippines is 'relatively' small....relative in the sense that, compared to our neighbors Hong Kong and Singapore, we still don't put up impressive hardware/software sales numbers for Microsoft and their third party publishers. Other factors like lack of local regulations/enforcement of laws against piracy are keeping companies like Microsoft hesitant in selling consoles and games here. Gamers in the Philippines have to convince Microsoft / software makers that its worth the investment to put up official support in the country, and to do that, gamers have to "go legit" / support original software. There's just alot of piracy going around here.. -_-
That sucks, it's hard for you guys out there :/ I sometimes take for granted that we get everything released over here in the UK no hassle.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 am

Tyrant_UK wrote:
Spike911 wrote:
Oh really? That's great, I'd love a Claire DLC!
Paperface* wrote:

That sucks, it's hard for you guys out there :/ I sometimes take for granted that we get everything released over here in the UK no hassle.

Yeah. It sucks! I even bought the gold edition thinking all the content was in the disc. It turned out you still had to use some codes in order to "download" the extra content.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 am

Spike991 wrote:
Tyrant_UK wrote:

I can never find the damn room on my xbox to download anything. I have to delete nearly all my saved files when I want to purchase any DLC, and I'm sure if this DLC comes out for 6 it's going to acquire quite the memory.

But that's what I get for being a cheap ass and going with the 4GB xbox.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:02 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Tyrant_UK wrote:

I can never find the damn room on my xbox to download anything. I have to delete nearly all my saved files when I want to purchase any DLC, and I'm sure if this DLC comes out for 6 it's going to acquire quite the memory.

But that's what I get for being a cheap ass and going with the 4GB xbox.
Why not buy a new hard drive or opt for an external one to store your saves?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Tyrant_UK
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tyrant_UK

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:21 am

Yeah I upgraded from a 20gb HDD to a 120gb a while back, such a good move! More than enough room IMO.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:48 am

Tyrant_UK wrote:
Yeah I upgraded from a 20gb HDD to a 120gb a while back, such a good move! More than enough room IMO.

How much would that roughly cost?

Mass Distraction wrote:

Why not buy a new hard drive or opt for an external one to store your saves?

I bought a USB stick awhile back, and it just stopped working so I didn't bother to buy another. Never looked into the hard drives, but I really should. Either that or a upgrade. 4GB is horrible for anyone who wants to play more than 4 or 5 games, or who wants to buy DLC.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I bought a USB stick awhile back, and it just stopped working so I didn't bother to buy another. Never looked into the hard drives, but I really should. Either that or a upgrade. 4GB is horrible for anyone who wants to play more than 4 or 5 games, or who wants to buy DLC.

You probably should've taken advantage of like Black Friday prices when those were going on. Some cheap ass 360's with like 250Gs.

It probably wouldn't cost too much to get one of the newer model 360's with some decent memory. Which is what I need to do. I love my Elite, but it's loud as shit. I realized when I was watching an RE5 cutscene on Youtube recently, how you can actually hear BGM during the scene, while not so much when I'm playing on my Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

You probably should've taken advantage of like Black Friday prices when those were going on. Some cheap ass 360's with like 250Gs.

It probably wouldn't cost too much to get one of the newer model 360's with some decent memory. Which is what I need to do. I love my Elite, but it's loud as shit. I realized when I was watching an RE5 cutscene on Youtube recently, how you can actually hear BGM during the scene, while not so much when I'm playing on my Xbox.
If her console is working fine then just getting a new hard drive would come much cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant_UK
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tyrant_UK

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Tyrant_UK wrote:
How much would that roughly cost?

Well over here in the UK it only cost me about £20 for a used 120 gb HDD, which is roughly about $30 I think? Good investment.
Back to top Go down
MissRachel
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MissRachel

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:03 am

Anyways, my friend decided to have Claire Redfield at least as a DLC for RE6 now that it's out (been out) petitionbuzz.com/petitions/re6clairedlc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:47 am

MissRachel wrote:
Anyways, my friend decided to have Claire Redfield at least as a DLC for RE6 now that it's out (been out) petitionbuzz.com/petitions/re6clairedlc Very Happy
Claire DLC has already been rumored for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:16 am

I've got a feeling E3 will be good this year. I'm sure another game in the series will be announced. I'd be shocked if it were to be RE7. I'd settle for a spin off.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:35 pm

White Rock wrote:
I've got a feeling E3 will be good this year. I'm sure another game in the series will be announced. I'd be shocked if it were to be RE7. I'd settle for a spin off.

Damn, can't wait for that. I hope E3 will do it just fine
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:38 pm

I just hope it's not another RE game set in 1998 again. We need to move forward, not backwards. Operation Raccoon City had potential to be Outbreak #3 but failed, so I hope this next game focuses more on the current threats. No more prequel / midquel games please. Those are a little bit bogus. It muddles up the momentum a little because you want a sequel to come out, but usually it's something set in between other games like how Revelations is set between RE4 and RE5. Not that I'm complaining about Revelations, but we ought to be more focused on what is next...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:14 am

White Rock wrote:
I just hope it's not another RE game set in 1998 again. We need to move forward, not backwards. Operation Raccoon City had potential to be Outbreak #3 but failed, so I hope this next game focuses more on the current threats. No more prequel / midquel games please. Those are a little bit bogus. It muddles up the momentum a little because you want a sequel to come out, but usually it's something set in between other games like how Revelations is set between RE4 and RE5. Not that I'm complaining about Revelations, but we ought to be more focused on what is next...
I do agree that we should move forward with the timeline and I sincerely hope we never go back to 1998 again unless it's a remake or, I dunno, Survivor Chronicles. They also could make a working Outbreak File#3 if they used the long forgotten sound dramas Fate of Raccoon City or Makoba Village Tragedy as a basis. I'd buy that. Anyway, to the point...

I think it's good that they occasionally make these games set between two other games simply because we have such huge gaps between the games nowadays, usually spanning more than one year. Then again, if they keep doing games like Revelations I would hope they at least tied them up with the events more to act as supplemental material instead of "just another outbreak".
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:55 am

You know what would be good? A game in which Leon and Wesker meet. One thing that I always wondered was how Leon became aware of Wesker. I always thought "Maybe Claire or Chris told him. Though, I do have a feeling that they could've met after 2002.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:20 am

Nobudy wrote:
You know what would be good? A game in which Leon and Wesker meet. One thing that I always wondered was how Leon became aware of Wesker. I always thought "Maybe Claire or Chris told him. Though, I do have a feeling that they could've met after 2002.
US intelligence probably knew about Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:40 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
US intelligence probably knew about Wesker.
It'd still be good if they were face to face, but I agree with you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.   I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate Capcom. Claire Redfield not in Resident Evil 6, Damnation and Retribution.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6