Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Batman EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Batman EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Batman EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Batman EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Batman EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Batman EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Batman EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Batman EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Batman EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Batman

Go down 
+14
Teh Black Cat
gowett
MSR
SWITCHMYND
Vandal
Godzilla90s
Bub537
00biohazard
No ah
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Spike991
ChickenHeart
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: The Batman   The Batman EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:37 pm

This thread is about batman.

The Batman Batman-dont-leik-chocolate-ice-cream
Back to top Go down

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 pm

The Dark Knight Rising looks awesome. I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:14 pm

I think it's going to be a great movie but it'll be weighed down by so much hype that all you'll hear is people complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:29 pm

I've recently actually started liking Bale as Batman. I was always a Keaton fan though.

I do like Bale though.

How about Joker, let's get a discussion going there:

Mark Hamil best capatured that character with his voice in the animated series, but I doubt he could do live action for Joker.

I like Nicholson, and I liked Ledger too, but Ledger was just too, The Crow, too emo, too...not joker like. And the grunge look, I wasn't a fan of.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Emo? I really don't see anything emo about him. He doesn't slit his wrists, he doesn't listen to My Chemical Romance. I just don't see it. If your referring to his constant attempts for Batman to kill him well that subject is in the comic book version often as well. As much as I think the Joker looks badass in his pimped out purple suit it didn't fit Heath's Joker at all. I liked a more ragged approach to his wardrobe it just wouldn't feel right for him to be speak about mass chaos and destruction in a pressed shirt and pants.

Keaton has always been my favorite Batman. However, I did not like in the Burton movies how Batman straight up kills henchmen and other enemies. Sometimes it's like he enoys it...

Mark Hamill will always be the best voice of the Joker hands down. I don't think there's anyone who even comes close. Too bad he's pretty much done with doing the voice for now.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am

Hamill does the perfect Joker voice. And no, Ledger wasn't emo at all. That label doesn't even make sense. Like an emo could take the punishment he did and not cry...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 am

The Batman 1190735-943240_batman_1_super_super
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am

Remember this from the What Are You Listening To Thread?

Spike991 wrote:
Im Not Okay-My Chemical Romance....

And he call's The Joker "emo"....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 am

Spike? My Chemical Romance? Really?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
it just wouldn't feel right for him to be speak about mass chaos and destruction in a pressed shirt and pants.
Oh but that's just the beauty of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
No ah
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
No ah

Playstation Network Bovah

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:42 am

I love Batman! He has always been my favorite comic hero. I had so many Batman related action figures and vehicles...

The old animated show from the 90s was my favorite Batman series.

Keaton was my favorite Batman.

Nicholson was my favorite Joker.

Riddler, Poison Ivy, and Two-Face(Harvey Dent) were my favorite enemies of Batman.

And here is my Batman shirt:

The Batman Yay

Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 pm

I have that shirt as well, haha. I just bought this one as well as a few others.

The Batman Image-tsbatarkhamsymblsmil-1-watermark
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike? My Chemical Romance? Really?

Okay he left out the last part of that post:

Spike991 wrote:
Im Not Okay-My Chemical Romance....and im not proud of it

And I only have that song and Helena, that's it.

Why does everyone want the grass to be emo? So it'll cut itself! Trust me, I'm not emo, I cry in the shower, but Ledger's Joker is.

Heath Ledger's The Joker wrote:
You know how I got these scars?

And quite frankly, he didn't laugh or smile enough.

I like Val Kilmer btw, but he def wasn't my fav Batsy.

@Chick, mind yo own business.

Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

The stories are more or less a homage to how the Joker makes a different origin story in "The Killing Joke". Still don't see the "emo". If he was emo after he got the scars he would've sat around taking Zoloft all the time not killing a bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
The stories are more or less a homage to how the Joker makes a different origin story in "The Killing Joke". Still don't see the "emo". If he was emo after he got the scars he would've sat around taking Zoloft all the time not killing a bunch of people.

Ok, forget I used "Emo", just realize he doesn't laugh or joke around enough.

It's a very different approach to the character. I do like it in a lot of ways. I actually like the outfit a bunch, the facepaint and grungy hair however I did not.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:

Ok, forget I used "Emo", just realize he doesn't laugh or joke around enough.

It's a very different approach to the character. I do like it in a lot of ways. I actually like the outfit a bunch, the facepaint and grungy hair however I did not.

Well he did joke around , i mean, when he and batman had that faceoff and batman felloff his motorcycle, he laughed his ass off, when that dude got electrocuted. The character demonstrated his genious and insanity in a way that was really cool, thats why he had that grungy hair and rotten teeth, to demonstrate he doesnt care about hygene and is just criminally insane. And when he reveals to batman at the end that he had gotten harvey dent and won gothams soul, his maniacal laugh just put chills down my spine, you could just sense the evil, perversion, and insanity. He was a perfect match for Bales serious, no bullshit powerful batman. But emo?just cause he doesnt joke around enough?i must be missing something...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:43 pm

00biohazard wrote:
i must be missing something...

I think so too.

There were so few laugh scenes, and honestly the laugh sounded forced in that later part you mentioned.

I liked when he was all, "Poor choice of words" and dropped look-alike Rachel while laughing, but it was such a brief laugh....it just didn't have the joking I had come to know and love from a character called the Joker.

He actually made me Lol in Batman from 89 and in the animated series.

The Riddler better have some fucking Riddles in his reboot-live action Batman film debut.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Is the Riddler confirmed? And I'm sorry, but if Ledger laughed all the time and acted like the Joker does in the comics, it would have been...well a joke. Just like Nicholson was. I know a lot of people like Nicholson's Joker but my god. It was horrendous. Annoying and fake. Uncomfortable to watch because it makes the whole film so damn cheesy.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 pm

I had never really been a big Batman guy until Christopher Nolan started directing the movies. The games look pretty sweet too (the Arkahm games).
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Is the Riddler confirmed? And I'm sorry, but if Ledger laughed all the time and acted like the Joker does in the comics, it would have been...well a joke. Just like Nicholson was. I know a lot of people like Nicholson's Joker but my god. It was horrendous. Annoying and fake. Uncomfortable to watch because it makes the whole film so damn cheesy.

Not yet, it was more of a, "when it happens..." type thing. I bet Johnny Depp could make a good Riddler. Charlie And The Friggin Chocolate Factory anyone?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Thats what I thought. I mean, if you were to think of a dude fighting crime in a bat costume, beating criminals and using a utility belt and a batmobile it just sounds stupid and unreal.Maybe in cartoons and comic books, but not real life. But batman begins just poses the question, what if?and the batman begins movie really shows a more realistic, this is what batman would be in real life portrayal So ledgers joker really matched that, i mean, a real criminally insane dude who is toe to toe with mafia men, gangbangers and just street scum cant be all laughing his ass off. He has to give that insane, murdering, sociopath kinda vibe, which ledgers joker pulled off. Basically, the same question batman begins posed. What would this guy be like in real life and how would he be?thats how i viewed the movie, not comparing him with the comics or the cartoons, but from a POV of, this is what batman and the joker would be like if they were real.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 pm

00biohazard wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Thats what I thought. I mean, if you were to think of a dude fighting crime in a bat costume, beating criminals and using a utility belt and a batmobile it just sounds stupid and unreal.Maybe in cartoons and comic books, but not real life. But batman begins just poses the question, what if?and the batman begins movie really shows a more realistic, this is what batman would be in real life portrayal So ledgers joker really matched that, i mean, a real criminally insane dude who is toe to toe with mafia men, gangbangers and just street scum cant be all laughing his ass off. He has to give that insane, murdering, sociopath kinda vibe, which ledgers joker pulled off. Basically, the same question batman begins posed. What would this guy be like in real life and how would he be?thats how i viewed the movie, not comparing him with the comics or the cartoons, but from a POV of, this is what batman and the joker would be like if they were real.

I'm not denying that it makes sense in ways. More reaslistic, sure, but I do feel he could've portrayed it real, and still had room for more laughs and things...maybe because he died so untimely, perhaps they were planning on going back and getting some more great Joker-like scenes. It's not unheard of.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:32 pm

00biohazard wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Exactly. I Love Ledgers Joker. But when it comes down to it, my favorite Joker portrayal of any medium is Hamill's. It is perfect. Animated like the comics, so he can be exactly what the Joker is.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
...so he can be exactly what the Joker is.
The dumbest thing on earth for passing up this?

The Batman Harley-AC-e1302887437245
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:03 pm

What in the hell did they do to Harley? Hot as hell yes...but still...It looks like she has sided with Two Face there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Batman   The Batman Empty

Back to top Go down

The Batman
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next