Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 am

So damn good. Just.....so damn good!
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:40 pm

hell yeah, this game oozes class, i love how one minute its all stealth then the next a big punch up, best game i played in a long while
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 pm

the comercial makes me sticky my pants. the game makes me sticky my pants OFF
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:25 pm

The only thing I can say is that it is just...SO DAMN GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:02 am

Well nice to see we have another interest in common.Wink Batman that is. Well I got to try to the demo, and it is pretty amazing, and I must say that The Joker in this game is probably the best so far, I was afraid they were going to make him the gothic, grungy Joker that Ledger had did, but it looks like he should, and most importantly, it sounds like Mark Hamil is doing the voice.Smile Win.....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
Well nice to see we have another interest in common.Wink Batman that is. Well I got to try to the demo, and it is pretty amazing, and I must say that The Joker in this game is probably the best so far, I was afraid they were going to make him the gothic, grungy Joker that Ledger had did, but it looks like he should, and most importantly, it sounds like Mark Hamil is doing the voice.Smile Win.....

Haha, yes that is Mark Hamill. He did an amazing job, as did the rest of them. I think almost all of them are from the animated series reprising their roles in the game. I bought it and I'm loving it. The stealth gameplay is just awesome and the combat is very fluid. The story is amazing too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:00 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Haha, yes that is Mark Hamill. He did an amazing job, as did the rest of them. I think almost all of them are from the animated series reprising their roles in the game. I bought it and I'm loving it. The stealth gameplay is just awesome and the combat is very fluid. The story is amazing too.

Oh you have a PS3 don't you? Well I guess I will have to wait for the 360 port, or perhaps I will try to get that PS3 slim, that looks really great.Smile

That is cool about the cast, as long as Hamil is there I am on board, he was by far the best. Although it would be kind of odd, I wouldn't mind Adam West doing Batman's voice...I wasn't too pleased with him in the demo...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Oh you have a PS3 don't you? Well I guess I will have to wait for the 360 port, or perhaps I will try to get that PS3 slim, that looks really great.Smile

That is cool about the cast, as long as Hamil is there I am on board, he was by far the best. Although it would be kind of odd, I wouldn't mind Adam West doing Batman's voice...I wasn't too pleased with him in the demo...

Batman's voice is great I think. And definitely get the slim! Also, the 360 version is already out. They released at the same time. But you can't play as the Joker on it like I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Page 1 of 1