HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do u think about whats going on in world lately?

Go down 
+3
Spike991
Regenerator
frodomir
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

What do u think about whats going on in world lately? Empty
PostSubject: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:14 am

Politics sucks... People always choose wrong leaders... And problems is, that President leads country for 4 years... That should be 2 years if you ask me... Bush fucked up things with Mid. East... Russians are fuckers that always try to start problems... All nuclear weapons should be destroyed if you ask me... Bush is crazy enough to use them on M.E. but i think he would never use them on Russians... And Russians are crazy enough to nuke SAD if Bush nukes M.E. And than Russians would say, We think they are global threat... Call it my imagination but I'm 100% sure this would be like this...

And i don't like Croatian president and politicians... Every nation is using us, and our president is ass licker... He licked Slovenians and now they accuse us for stealing their land... He licked Serbians, they accused us for as main threat in war they started... Politicians like this should never rule...

DOWN WITH THEM!

What do you think about what i said? Do you think something different?

Do u remember shoe attack on president Bush? That was hill. Laughing Bush dodged it and he smiled at guy that thrown shoe at him and started dancing Laughing No matter how bad he is, he always made me laugh... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:45 am

this world aint the way it should be thats for sure...but its all because of politics that it is this way
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Well, I personally think that Bush did what any other person would have done in his position, after 9/11, we needed to find out exactly what was going on, if some terrorists came in, hijacked a couple of planes and wrecked them into two monumental towers, I say lets go over there and see if they have 'Weapons Of Mass Destruction', or at least to get some oil.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well, I personally think that Bush did what any other person would have done in his position, after 9/11, we needed to find out exactly what was going on, if some terrorists came in, hijacked a couple of planes and wrecked them into two monumental towers, I say lets go over there and see if they have 'Weapons Of Mass Destruction', or at least to get some oil.Smile
you know what I wish I would meet more people like yourself...too many people say that Bush is the worst person on this planet...he did the right thing by going over there and taking care of business...the only problem I have is that the government has to much power over our troops overseas
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
you know what I wish I would meet more people like yourself...too many people say that Bush is the worst person on this planet...he did the right thing by going over there and taking care of business...the only problem I have is that the government has to much power over our troops overseas

Same here, all I hear is negative, but there is negative about everything.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well i respect what he did about M.E.

But he just doesnt know when its time to stop... It was ok to pursue Sadam H. and other terrorists, but if it only starts other problems... THere was no point of staying down there after everybody said to return US troops...
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 pm

WOW
a i was about to make something similar like this questions but i though you guys dint wanted to know
but yea I think the end its coming soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:56 pm

frodomir wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well i respect what he did about M.E.

But he just doesnt know when its time to stop... It was ok to pursue Sadam H. and other terrorists, but if it only starts other problems... THere was no point of staying down there after everybody said to return US troops...

Yeah, well, I think that why he went over there is all good dandy, but like you said, they should have left by now, that part I agree with.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Down wrote:
WOW
a i was about to make something similar like this questions but i though you guys dint wanted to know

Wdh? End? Apocalypse or Bush's end? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 pm

frodomir wrote:
Down wrote:
WOW

Wdh? End? Apocalypse or Bush's end? Laughing

lol, I think that he means the end of the whole 'war', not like the end of the world.Smile
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 pm

well I'm saying the world
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:19 pm

Down wrote:
well I'm saying the world

What did i say lol

But if u take a look into all the games... World is just going that way

We could see T-Virus, well we wont see zombie outbreak, but ppl would prob. die...

And who played fallout 3... World could end like that... Financial crisis.... Nuke war... Chaos... Animals would change just like in fallout... Well of course we wont see such things like super mutants and other hellish creatures... but there would be changes
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:53 pm

Well, I may take criticism for saying this, but Bush wasn't that bad and I seriously doubt him or anyone else would resort to nuclear weapons at the blink of an eye. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:29 pm

The world will be the is the same from years ago,and will be the same in the next years if the world doesn't die.

War.War never changes.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:34 pm

War is stupid, I think all the fighting should stop, and everyone should just be friends.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:46 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
War is stupid, I think all the fighting should stop, and everyone should just be friends.
well as long as there is always somebody out there looking for more power we will always have war
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:51 pm

Regenerator wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
well as long as there is always somebody out there looking for more power we will always have war

Yeah, I know Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm

Bernard wrote:
The world will be the is the same from years ago,and will be the same in the next years if the world doesn't die.

War.War never changes.

I think Snake would disagree.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 am

[quote="ChrisSherry"]
Regenerator wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
No, it's not about political power or religious superiority. Conflict is human nature, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:14 am

[quote="Ghost Leader"]
ChrisSherry wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
No, it's not about political power or religious superiority. Conflict is human nature, simple as that.
I have to disagree with the religious superiority part...that is why people in the Middle East are fighting America...they want Islam spread throughout the world...especially the West
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:56 am

Bernard wrote:
War.War never changes.

Hmmm... Idyllic, i finished fallout 3 few days ago and it was saying same thing about war...

It impressed me, it was really great ending and who played it will know what im talking about...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 am

[quote="Regenerator"]
Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
I have to disagree with the religious superiority part...that is why people in the Middle East are fighting America...they want Islam spread throughout the world...especially the West

I agree, that is the reason they bombed the World Trade Center. I think that is a very top reason, but human nature is certainly one thing up there on the list.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:11 pm

[quote="Spike991"]
Regenerator wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I agree, that is the reason they bombed the World Trade Center. I think that is a very top reason, but human nature is certainly one thing up there on the list.Smile

Well they did it cos they are dumb... Sadam and Laden told lots of crap and ppl started killing cos of stupid caricatures... Onlt in M. East... Country next to Croatia is full om Muslims too and i never heard any problem like this from them... Even i know some Muslims and none reacted on those provocations.... Think again... South park made fun from God and Jesus lots of times... And people were enjoying it, cos they know its meant for entertainment not for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:14 pm

[quote="frodomir"]
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Well they did it cos they are dumb... Sadam and Laden told lots of crap and ppl started killing cos of stupid caricatures... Onlt in M. East... Country next to Croatia is full om Muslims too and i never heard any problem like this from them... Even i know some Muslims and none reacted on those provocations.... Think again... South park made fun from God and Jesus lots of times... And people were enjoying it, cos they know its meant for entertainment not for anything else.

Yeah, that is the kind of stuff they are spreading over there, well when you have a dictator like Hussein what can you expect right.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, that is the kind of stuff they are spreading over there, well when you have a dictator like Hussein what can you expect right.Smile

Yep, but like i said ppl shouldn't listen random fools... Their own fault... Its just matter of time when will both Iran and Iraq go into the history... Nuke war there is few steps away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about whats going on in world lately?   What do u think about whats going on in world lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do u think about whats going on in world lately?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next