Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Dissapointing reboot?

Go down 
+8
Spike991
Bub537
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Trichos
ChickenHeart
AutoMADic
Jamesy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointing reboot?   Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:31 am

Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Ummm I knew what I was posting. Didn't use none of that google translate shit.

Languages are hard to learn to speak fluently and all.

Really spike, really ?
I knew what I was saying on the basic things then it started to get complex, the only reason my translations came out right was because I know the way the grammar for different language.
Yeah speaking fluently is really hard, although you will get there eventually, I sound fluent when I'm speaking most Japanese but then there is parts you hear me struggling.

Well I can read and write and speak what I'm reading just fine and dandy, but to communicate with another person in that language, that's tougher.

I'm like a special person that has to sit there and think about what was said. Pick out words and such, and think of what you can use to respond.

It'd be nice to just be able to speak, without thinking like I'm sure we can and all use a bunch.

But yeah, basically tough to learn a new language, though I'm cool with how much I know in all those.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointing reboot?   Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:39 am

Even the littlest thing you learn when learning a language are important and worthwhile.
Learning to speak in another takes years to master but is worthwhile in the end Smile
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointing reboot?   Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 am

Spike991 wrote:
I'm like a special person that has to sit there and think about what was said. Pick out words and such, and think of what you can use to respond.

It'd be nice to just be able to speak, without thinking like I'm sure we can and all use a bunch.
I think I am fluent in English, but that thing where you need time to process what has been said and then consciously think about forming responses is what still drives me mad about my Spanish, even though I love that language. It's the disadvantage when all the internet is in English. Like in this forum, my English is challenged daily – my Spanish is only in uni or when I choose to watch a movie in Spanish.

All I can do is replay RE4 and RER in Spanish and hope it'll improve my listening comprehension and broaden my vocabulary.

Last edited by Trichos on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointing reboot?   Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Here in the US just about everything is also in spanish. I studied it 4 years in high school and did 2 semesters in college. Once in awhile I'll just switch everything to spanish and see if I can understand what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointing reboot?   Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I think I am fluent in English, but that thing where you need time to process what has been said and then consciously think about forming responses is what still drives me mad about my Spanish, even though I love that language. It's the disadvantage when all the internet is in English. Like in this forum, my English is challenged daily – my Spanish is only in uni or when I choose to watch a movie in Spanish.

All I can do is replay RE4 and RER in Spanish and hope it'll improve my listening comprehension and broaden my vocabulary.

Of all those languages I mentioned, I'm only fluent in one, guess which one for 1,000 Points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointing reboot?   Dissapointing reboot? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dissapointing reboot?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3