HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I think we need to face the facts! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I think we need to face the facts! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I think we need to face the facts! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I think we need to face the facts! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I think we need to face the facts! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I think we need to face the facts! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I think we need to face the facts!

Go down 
+12
S.t.a.r.s 18
NemesisDivina
ChrisSherry
AceofSpadz17
weskersbarber
Urubori
Mass Distraction
nekronuke
Bernard
NiteKrawler
frodomir
Jamesy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I think we need to face the facts! Empty
PostSubject: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 am

Besides Albert Wesker departing from the series now that he is dead unfourtnatly I don't think Chris Redfield is really that much needed in the series anymore and even Jill Valentine to an extent. Since Resident Evil 5 ended the original sage which revolved around Chris and Wesker and Jill also.

Obviously some people don't like these two characters (I like them) but I do think they have had thier time in the limelight and I guess in the future capcom will be brining back new or underused characters from past games into the series. That is of course if Wesker comes back which I admit is very unlikely.

What are your views on this?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 pm

They r probably going to follow Leons story since Leon always manages to get into problems Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Maybe Leon? I'd like to see Barry Burton return in RE6 or maybe introduce a new main character in the series.

I heard they might be brining back zombie in RE6 as well.

You know I would actually bet more money on Rebecca Chambers returning in RE6 than Leon since she really has been underused.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:14 pm

And Leon has been extremely overused. Damn it, I want Sherry!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:21 pm

How about Barry Burton and Leon Kennedy team up and investigate an obandoned shopping mall full of the undead and other ghastly creatures for the first quater of the game.

I am off now bye
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Jamesy wrote:
How about Barry Burton and Leon Kennedy team up and investigate an obandoned shopping mall full of the undead and other ghastly creatures for the first quater of the game.

I am off now bye

Didn't I just say that Leon was "extremely overused"? And no shopping malls. Already been a movie and a game based on that.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm

I want Rebecca back
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm

RESSURRECT STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well, there already IS a game where they team up: Gaiden. Although it is really different to the other games and considered not canon I liked it and the fact that I was finally playing as Barry. It wasn't an abandoned shopping mall, though, but it was an abandoned ship! Very Happy

NiteKrawler wrote:
And Leon has been extremely overused. Damn it, I want Sherry!!!!
And THAT is what I think too! I really want to know what's happened to Sherry after the events of RE2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 am

I think it would be a better idea to shoot zombies on a plane for the first part of the game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:50 am

Jamesy wrote:
I think it would be a better idea to shoot zombies on a plane for the first part of the game.

Maybe for like the first five minutes...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:29 am

Well it would be like how RE0 opened up on a train if you know what I mean.

Nite when capcom say that RE6 will be a complete reboot in the series does that mean the gameplay style will be like nothing RE fans have eve seen before or does i just mean the series will go back to the old style of gameplay like in the RE1 Remake etc....?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:47 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well it would be like how RE0 opened up on a train if you know what I mean.

Nite when capcom say that RE6 will be a complete reboot in the series does that mean the gameplay style will be like nothing RE fans have eve seen before or does i just mean the series will go back to the old style of gameplay like in the RE1 Remake etc....?

I dunno. Sometimes they mean that it will just be a whole new storyline, or maybe a new type of gameplay, or both or something completely different than that. We won't know until they release some details on it which will probably be a while yet.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:06 am

Yeah about 3 years untill they release info on RE6
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Chris is a powerhouse, it'd be nice to see Leon get into trouble, and Chris come to his rescue lol. Or Claire. Claire coming to Leon's rescue, and Chris coming to save them both.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Urubori wrote:
Chris is a powerhouse, it'd be nice to see Leon get into trouble, and Chris come to his rescue lol. Or Claire. Claire coming to Leon's rescue, and Chris coming to save them both.

lol. For once Claire would find Leon in trouble, tell him to duck, and shoot the living hell out of his pursuers.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Alrigtht this is off topic. I need to let this out 'someone with a lot of money really should build a replica of the spencer mansion in the middle of a forest or whatever.'
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:36 pm

well if i was a billionaire i would do just that. id have it almost as identical as it can be and have every room the same inside
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 am

If you were to build the mansion obviously there would be no zombies or other monsters lol.

Its not impossible to build a replica becasue its the coolest manison I have seen (Spencer Mansion) that is.

Obviouly the workers who would construct the mansion and architect would need pictures of the mansion from the game etc...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:36 am

Jamesy wrote:
If you were to build the mansion obviously there would be no zombies or other monsters lol.

Its not impossible to build a replica becasue its the coolest manison I have seen (Spencer Mansion) that is.

Obviouly the workers who would construct the mansion and architect would need pictures of the mansion from the game etc...

it would probably take about three years for it to be completed or maybe even more
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 am

Yeah but the long wait would be worth it.

Personally I have my doubts that they would be able to make it identical to how the mansion was in the video game but thats just what I think.

It would be creep walking around it though at night esspecially.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpadz17
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm

it would be awesome to leave your guests with some puzzles they need to solve to get the key to your game room/scary fucking cabin in the middle of the woods. Damn this mansion thing would be the shit if it were real...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 am

We should get bill gates to build a replica
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:34 pm

I still want to know what happened to Sherry!
I mean supposedly she was in Wesker's hands, but yet shes not in RE5...?
and she a pretty big part of the Resident Evil series. I mean shes the only child of William Birkin.
I think there should be a sequel "RE6"!
Back to top Go down
NemesisDivina
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
NemesisDivina

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:42 pm

what the hell ever happened to Billy Cohen? I wouldn't really what him to be in RE6 or nething, but seriously did he just vanish or die or something? Also i read a thing about capcom announcing that Wesker is gone. For good.. Haha imagine if they brought back Ark Thompson! That would instantly be a bad game i bet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! Empty

Back to top Go down

I think we need to face the facts!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next