HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?

Go down 
+8
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
charlieRE2
The Knife
ThomVD
Spike991
chocotricks
Mcghie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:51 pm

ORC is the reason why RE2 and RE3 won't be remade, at least not anytime soon. It would just be overkill when it comes to the Racoon City storyline.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
as well the usf team all looking like re4 mercs Hunk, just because they are too lazy to remake the standard usf attire.
Are you talking about ORC? Because I think it would be more of a job to design six different attires than to just remake the original.
No im talking about the chronicles series.

in UC you see HUNK in 4th Survivor, wearing the re4 mercs attire, and wielding the tmp from re4, rather than the standard issue MP5, as well as the actual usf attire. thats just laziness.

also, in DSC, when you see william slaughtering alpha team, guess what they're wearing....thats right, re4 mercs Hunk outfit...and using tmps.

am i the only one that finds shit like that extremely annoying?

and dont even get me started on leon and ada in those games.

I agree. It's just inconsistent and lazy on the developers part.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:45 am

@mass and bub, yeah thats the best way to describe it, and that is the reason im a bit of a pessimist when it comes to an re2 and/or re3 remake.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:30 pm

To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind at all if they remade RE2 and RE3 in the same style they did RE0 and the REmake. I know it's been done more than once but to me that formula works and is probably the best pre-RE4 play-style. Except this time around it won't be exclusive to Gamecube. It'll be download-only for PS3 and 360 just like the HD ports for RE4 and CVX.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Bub537 wrote:
To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind at all if they remade RE2 and RE3 in the same style they did RE0 and the REmake. I know it's been done more than once but to me that formula works and is probably the best pre-RE4 play-style. Except this time around it won't be exclusive to Gamecube. It'll be download-only for PS3 and 360 just like the HD ports for RE4 and CVX.
amazing graphics is probably the reason we want them right?

to just have re2 and re3 look all pretty.

i would like self defense items to make a return. i loved escaping the t-002's grasp with a flash grenade, or when chris would stuff it into a zombies mouth. same with hunters. could you imagine that nowadays....super effin' cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3