HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?

Go down 
+8
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
charlieRE2
The Knife
ThomVD
Spike991
chocotricks
Mcghie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Why do we even need them remade.

why should they remake all of their games....the more i think about it the more i think its unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:50 pm

I think it's because of the succes of REmake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I just want something new out of RE2, as I've played so much of the original.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Who knows. People know it's time for a remake of RE2.
the latest releases really are messing around with everyone who wants a Re2 remake, first DSC and now ORC, I would change those games for a RE2 remake any time
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:17 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
the latest releases really are messing around with everyone who wants a Re2 remake, first DSC and now ORC, I would change those games for a RE2 remake any time
At least ORC is going to be something new. More so than DSC.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
At least ORC is going to be something new. More so than DSC.
I know that maybe a lot of people here doesn't agree with me in this but I'm gonna say it.............................I've had enough with Raccon City........there I said it Sad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:

why should they remake all of their games....the more i think about it the more i think its unnecessary.

We dont really need a remake of the games but it would be nice and would be fillers inbetween
main games, Also its nice to see the games we grew up with re-realised in next gen graphics, new bits added to the story
and to also hear that kick ass OST again and bring me joy Smile

Wouldn't you like a remake of the classics ?

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

We dont really need a remake of the games but it would be nice and would be fillers inbetween
main games, Also its nice to see the games we grew up with re-realised in next gen graphics, new bits added to the story

Yes and no. i know ive said before that ive wanted them. ive also said that capcom would be too lazy. i still think that's true.

little things would be overlooked, and I would find that unnacceptable.

so if they do it right then ill love it, if not, then hell no.

also, like i said, just why.

i guess RE is a bit different, but just using the same logic with something else.

why dont they remake all the classic mario games, all the old MG and MGS games, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:46 am

Because they already remade one, hd'd two and compiled pretty much all the previous games in two railshooters. It's just teasing, really.

Still, I'd rather have 1.5 any day. Seeing as they like to add stuff to their remakes why wouldn't they add some 1.5 stuff there to make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yes and no. i know ive said before that ive wanted them. ive also said that capcom would be too lazy. i still think that's true.

little things would be overlooked, and I would find that unnacceptable.

so if they do it right then ill love it, if not, then hell no.

also, like i said, just why.

i guess RE is a bit different, but just using the same logic with something else.

why dont they remake all the classic mario games, all the old MG and MGS games, etc.

I agree with your point there.
I wouldn't want them to be lazy when making a remake of RE2, if so then they should just leave it intact and the
way it is.
If they done as good a job on it as REmake or even better, then kudo's to capcom, they would be hero's on my eyes.
Also they did remake MGS for the GC, but got to admit it wasn't the best. Just more of a modern twist and without
the epic OST, so I think Konami failed on that occasion.
Also they are giving snake eater a HD report which will be epic.
Only thing is that MGS sticks to the same old feeling style but introduces new ideas into there games
and on the other hand RE fully changed there's. I like the new RE's but I would also like the next one to
incorporate the old feelings and style back into there games so the games will have equality.

@Mass - Who wouldn't man Very Happy
RE 1.5 would be kick ass, I wouldn't even want a full new style of it, just bring out how thye had it and I would
pay full retail price for it anyday Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Leons ass can sway my way any day Smile in his RPD outfit Please Smile Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 pm

@mass and mcghie, yes the first one was remade, but thats different. i mean, the original always does, not the sequels....

also, i liked the Twin Snakes remake.(: just sayin'.

Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Resident Evil 1 is quite possibly the most remade game second only to Tetris.

Seriously, we've had;

Resident Evil (1996)
Resident Evil:DualShock Version (1996/7) Can't remember which.
Resident Evil:Directors Cut (1997)
Resident Evil [Remake] (2002)
Resident Evil Deadly Silence (2006)
Resident Evil Archives (2008)

As much as we love the game, we don't need to see anymore remakes or ports of it. I'd take an RE2 or 3 remake over RE1 any second of every minute of every hour of any day of any month of any year of any decade of any century of any millenium of any whatever-is-longer-than-a-millenium.

Last edited by The Knife on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 pm

The Knife wrote:

Seriously, we've had;

Resident Evil (1996)

As much as we love the game, we don't need to see anymore remakes or ports of it. I'd take an RE2 or 3 remake over RE1 any second of every minute of every hour of any day of any month of any year of any decade of any century of any millenium of any whatever-is-longer-than-a-millenium.

you forgot the dual shock version, Razz
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:18 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Seriously, we've had;

Resident Evil (1996)

Well, colour me a moron and stuff! So I did!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
@mass and mcghie, yes the first one was remade, but thats different. i mean, the original always does, not the sequels....

also, i liked the Twin Snakes remake.(: just sayin'.

Most sequels dont get a remake, but RE2 can be an exception Smile
Yeah I enjoyed the twin snakes as well, I liked how it was like MGS2 sons of liberty with the first
person view when aiming with guns, I just think it lacked on the part of not having that great OST behind it
I know remakes edit the OST but they could have done it a little better, infact I remember reading somewhere that
it wasn't the same people behind TTS OST than it was for the original MSG.
Man I loved that games sountrack, so much raw emotion put into the sountrack, call me a little girl guys
but I teared up a little when you kill sniper wolf on the snowfield and she does that big dying speech and
that sad emotional music fades in and the wolfs are howling in the distance, also the same BGM used at the end
if you dont save meril, man that was how a game was meant to be created one that stuck with you the rest of your life
and really drew you into the story.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:50 pm

wouldn't it be nice to have a outbreak 3 in HD. And also have it in a different camera style. Also adding the original scenarios from file 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:04 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
wouldn't it be nice to have a outbreak 3 in HD. And also have it in a different camera style. Also adding the original scenarios from file 1 and 2
Outbreak File#3 is something a lot of people would like to see...

I guess ORC will do... for now.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 pm

The Knife wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Seriously, we've had;

Resident Evil (1996)

Well, colour me a moron and stuff! So I did!
wow, nice dedication on that measurement of time deal, and 1000 points to samson for completely tearing it all down by pointing out that one missing game.(: that made my night.

@mcghie, i love the MGS soundtrack too. Snake Eater and all the harry gregson-williams stuff.

Gray Fox ftw.

i like mgs in a lot of the same ways i like re, but i find re better.

like i said though, if capcom can do it right, which they probly cant, then more power to them.

i get really irritated with little inconsistencies that are overlooked though.

leon having a knife holster on his rpd uniform, ada not looking like a civillian with all that tactical gear on, as well the usf team all looking like re4 mercs Hunk, just because they are too lazy to remake the standard usf attire. not to mention voices and did anybody think about BGMs. they are already amazing in re2, i dont want them changed.

basically re1 needed and deserved a remake, re2 and re3 do not. though you seem completely aware of this, and i guess there's really nothing wrong with wanting that.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:

basically re1 needed and deserved a remake, re2 and re3 do not. though you seem completely aware of this, and i guess there's really nothing wrong with wanting that.

I'm wondering if ten years from now we would be asking for a RE5 remake aswell...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I'm wondering if ten years from now we would be asking for a RE5 remake aswell...

thats what im getting at basically.

i mean think about it. if they remake re2 and re3, why not cvx, which most would agree doesnt need one anyway.

if they did remake re2 and re3, then cvx would be the only re game that didnt look like money. Of the main series of course, re0, remake, the re2/re3 remakes, re4 and re5. cvx would stick out.

but if they remake the entire main series, why not start with the side story games....
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:14 am

They remade RE1 so often because it's the best in the series.
But yeah, Spike's got a point.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:53 am

Spike991 wrote:
as well the usf team all looking like re4 mercs Hunk, just because they are too lazy to remake the standard usf attire.
Are you talking about ORC? Because I think it would be more of a job to design six different attires than to just remake the original.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
as well the usf team all looking like re4 mercs Hunk, just because they are too lazy to remake the standard usf attire.
Are you talking about ORC? Because I think it would be more of a job to design six different attires than to just remake the original.
No im talking about the chronicles series.

in UC you see HUNK in 4th Survivor, wearing the re4 mercs attire, and wielding the tmp from re4, rather than the standard issue MP5, as well as the actual usf attire. thats just laziness.

also, in DSC, when you see william slaughtering alpha team, guess what they're wearing....thats right, re4 mercs Hunk outfit...and using tmps.

am i the only one that finds shit like that extremely annoying?

and dont even get me started on leon and ada in those games.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
No im talking about the chronicles series.

in UC you see HUNK in 4th Survivor, wearing the re4 mercs attire, and wielding the tmp from re4, rather than the standard issue MP5, as well as the actual usf attire. thats just laziness.

also, in DSC, when you see william slaughtering alpha team, guess what they're wearing....thats right, re4 mercs Hunk outfit...and using tmps.

am i the only one that finds shit like that extremely annoying?

and dont even get me started on leon and ada in those games.
It seems they got lazy on a lot of stuff in those games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?    Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code veronica HD, Your thoughts ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next