Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
biohazard code veronica book EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
biohazard code veronica book EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
biohazard code veronica book EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
biohazard code veronica book EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
biohazard code veronica book EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
biohazard code veronica book EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
biohazard code veronica book EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
biohazard code veronica book EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
biohazard code veronica book EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

biohazard code veronica book

Go down 
+2
Sargent D
AgentZero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

biohazard code veronica book Empty
PostSubject: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:25 pm

So the preface is ready I would of used RE but S.D. Perry allready took that. so I will have chapter 1 out soon but for now you get to be the first read this enjoy

BIOHAZARD CODE: VERONICA

As the explosions got louder Claire Redfield kept running.No looking back she thought, and to think it all started just 12 days ago in Paris.As she started again another journey to find her missing brother Chris. One of the few survivors of the Raccoon city's Special Tactics And Rescue Squad, Better known as S.T.A.R.S... Paris...
"Your identifacation number is WKD4496 welcome to your knew home" "Her name is Claire
Redfield, we caught her tress passing in our Paris lab facility. Apparently she was looking for brother Chris one of the survivers of the Raccoon city S.T.A.R.S. members" These thoughts came through Claire's head as she was waking up in a some cell.She could also remember running away from two men trying to catch her. All of a sudden there was now a helocopter shooting at her she ran and ran and finally found a flight of stairs to jump down, when she landed she was surrounded by guards. They loaded there guns and slowly she put her hands up with her gun in her hand she tried to act quick there where some tanks be hind them that read flamable, she dropped her gun first then fell down herself caught her gun and shot the tanks the explosions were every where and she got knocked down herself on top of all that there sits a guard with a loaded gun at her head. Then he said "Don't move" She knew better then to say something so she lay there with her gun pointed at him also.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 pm

That's cool, I like video game books like this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 am

Sargent D wrote:
That's cool, I like video game books like this.
Thanks as you can see I'm 12 but I'm gonna try my best to get the punctuation right
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:57 am

[/b]CHAPTER ONE

That all happened 10 days ago... In comes someone walking slow she can't see
much because its dark.Wait! the lighter. Yes the lighter her brother Chris the reason shes in here now
gave her. She took it out of her pocket and turned it on.There he was the man
who had the gun to her head. He unlocked the cell door opened it and gave a nod, the kind of nod
that said come on. she left her cell and kinda just stood there for a minute, the man looked in a
first aid kit he happened to grab a bottle of something out of it grunted and through it on the
the ground "great empty. Go on get out of here" He said Claire did'nt know what was going on at
this time. Why wernt the lights working? Why was he letting her out? What did he need medicine
for? Finaly she said "what are you saying?" "Your free to leave the complex.But you mine as know
you have no chance of getting out of here alive." "And what about you?" "Don't wory about me."
His eyes had shut so she didnt say any thing else.
So she checked the room first with the
medication he threw, Hemostatic medicine, it was labeled, it appeared it something to stop
bleeding. Next She found some handgun bullets..."Why are there handgun bullets here? claire have you lost your mind Its a Jail why wouldnt there be handgun bullets?" She took them it appeared to be the same ammo she had with her gun...If she can find it. Next she found a knife "well this will do until I can find a gun." She thought. She looked through some papers to see if she can find anything about Chris, but there was nothing but her identifycation number and the the jail dudes name "Rodrigo" She now left. She was now ina dark passage way good thing she still had the lighter, she found some more handgun bullets..."Now I'm confused one box in a prison is one thing but I know have thirty rounds of ammunitoun. Where are all the gaurds!?. I need to find some answers." She started running down the passage way finally she found some stairs as walking up she counted her heart beat. One..Two..three.She was now up the stairs she didnt need here lighter anymore, plus it was raining.Where was she now a cematary? Yes! but there was something wrong about this cematary... something was very wrong but she couldnt put her finger on it she started to walk slowly. here comes a turn... BOOM A huge explosion from a truck behind her. She now heres a moan.."No it can't be" Yes it is the exact same thing from Raccoon city. Now with a truck on fire and zombies on fire she could definitly see now. She needed to make a run for it, luckily she had a plan in a hurry. There is a door on the other side of the cematary before she can get there she has to get passesd the two zombies in here way. she shot
the one zombie in the head causing him to fall back on the other zombie, she could run now. As fast as she could she ran now out the door she see's a light, she starts to here bullets... "Am I..dead?"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey theres your dragon!

well i own the sd perry novel for cv, and all the others too, so i might not read yours...

is it going to be cv or cvx?

oh, and are you going to take a lot of liberties with certain info?

are you following the games, or will we see trent?
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Hey theres your dragon!

well i own the sd perry novel for cv, and all the others too, so i might not read yours...

is it going to be cv or cvx?

oh, and are you going to take a lot of liberties with certain info?

are you following the games, or will we see trent?
Not too sure what trent is?
it will be CVX
umm not sure about extra info I''m still pretty new to this so we'll see
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Trent is a recurring character in the S.D. Perry novels.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Trent is a recurring character in the S.D. Perry novels.
definately a fun character, especially in underworld.

@new guy, you might want to make sure you do some goo research into i guess.

be sure to have funnwith it all though.

i dont read or write too much myself.
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:25 pm

To be honest I hated SD Perrys RECV
I got to when steve and clare got to the antartic then I was done
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I was wondering whether or not to buy them. Are they any good, writing-style-wise?

Last edited by Trichos on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I was wondering whether ot not to buy them. Are they any good, writing-style-wise?
Yes. Yes they are.

Hey... wait... You're from Germany right? Did you know there are three RE novels only translated into German? They are the last entries in the series, although not written by Perry. Get them and tell us what they were like and what was the story in them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Hey... wait... You're from Germany, right? Did you know there are three RE novels only translated into German? They are the last entries in the series, although not written by Perry. Get them and tell us what they were like and what was the story in them.
Yeah, I read about them a few days ago. I guess I'll get them, but first of all I have to dedicate myself to RE2 and C:VX, they're gonna arrive tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
htedagem12
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
htedagem12

Playstation Network ultraviolence95

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:26 am

No book will ever top the games, which is why I only write side story RE books Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: biohazard code veronica book   biohazard code veronica book Empty

Back to top Go down

biohazard code veronica book
Page 1 of 1