HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Terminator: Dark Fate
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:18 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:15 am by White Rock

» It is a Crisis!
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Biohazard: Valiant Raid
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 pm by White Rock

» The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 pm by White Rock

» Creepshow
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:42 pm by White Rock

» Ghostbusters 2020
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 am by Ghost Leader

» IMDb sucks. They don't believe this is Sylvester Stallone...
Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 pm by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Code Veronica for PS3? Vote_lcapCode Veronica for PS3? Voting_barCode Veronica for PS3? Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Code Veronica for PS3? Vote_lcapCode Veronica for PS3? Voting_barCode Veronica for PS3? Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
Code Veronica for PS3? Vote_lcapCode Veronica for PS3? Voting_barCode Veronica for PS3? Vote_rcap 
DeathShadows
Code Veronica for PS3? Vote_lcapCode Veronica for PS3? Voting_barCode Veronica for PS3? Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Code Veronica for PS3?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zeolite
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
zeolite

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-06-08

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Boo! Hiss! On the box for my PS3 it says it doesn't play PS2 games. I have a PS1, PS3 and Wii. Is there any way I can play Code Veronica (or Code Veronica X)? I've never played it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Argentina

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:22 pm

get the hd remaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Since Wii runs Gamecube games you could also get the Gamecube version of CVX. That might be a bit more costy than the digital HD version on a PS3, though.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Code Veronica for PS3? Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Argentina

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Since Wii runs Gamecube games you could also get the Gamecube version of CVX. That might be a bit more costy than the digital HD version on a PS3, though.

Not to mention the cost of gamecube controller + memory card
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:06 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Since Wii runs Gamecube games you could also get the Gamecube version of CVX. That might be a bit more costy than the digital HD version on a PS3, though.

Not to mention the cost of gamecube controller + memory card

Oh yeah, the memory card thing. I take it the Wii doesn't have an internal saving system for GC games like PS3 has for PS/PS2 games? Also, do GC games on Wii really require a GC controller? I didn't know that. Does the Classic controller not work?

This is, of course, assuming he doesn't have those already.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Code Veronica for PS3? Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Argentina

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:11 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Since Wii runs Gamecube games you could also get the Gamecube version of CVX. That might be a bit more costy than the digital HD version on a PS3, though.

Not to mention the cost of gamecube controller + memory card

Oh yeah, the memory card thing. I take it the Wii doesn't have an internal saving system for GC games like PS3 has for PS/PS2 games? Also, do GC games on Wii really require a GC controller? I didn't know that. Does the Classic controller not work?

This is, of course, assuming he doesn't have those already.

Not only does the wii require the gamecube controller but the wii consoles that came out after 2010 dropped the backwards compatibilty, which sucks. But yeah there is no way to play a gamecube game on wii without a gamecube controller......except for those adaptors that transforms your ps2 controller in GC  ones:

Code Veronica for PS3? Ps2_gc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
37 Narwhals
Cerberus
Cerberus
37 Narwhals

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-10-11

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:43 pm

You can download it on the PS Store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeolite
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
zeolite

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-06-08

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:53 am

I played REmake and RE0 on my Wii using the standard controller with nunchucks, i.e. no need to purchase a Game Cube controller. The Wii also saved my games on both of those with its built in memory.

I didn't realise there was an HD remaster for PS3. Thanks PAULSAMSON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:37 am

zeolite wrote:
I played REmake and RE0 on my Wii using the standard controller with nunchucks, i.e. no need to purchase a Game Cube controller. The Wii also saved my games on both of those with its built in memory.

But did you play the Wii versions or the Gamecube versions?

I'm gonna assume Gamcube but I had to ask.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Code Veronica for PS3? Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Argentina

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
zeolite wrote:
I played REmake and RE0 on my Wii using the standard controller with nunchucks, i.e. no need to purchase a Game Cube controller. The Wii also saved my games on both of those with its built in memory.

But did you play the Wii versions or the Gamecube versions?

I'm gonna assume Gamcube but I had to ask.

must have been the archives versions, there is no way to play gamecubes game on wii with wii controllers, not even with hacking, trust me, it would be cool to do so but it can't be done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeolite
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
zeolite

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-06-08

Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:57 pm

I had the Wii versions of both games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Code Veronica for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Veronica for PS3?   Code Veronica for PS3? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Code Veronica for PS3?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HTML code for chatbox
» i need top posts widget html code plz ........
» Add Code snippet to the editor
» Error Code 64: Host not available!
» HTML Code Showing Up in Links on Posts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: