HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?

Go down 
+5
toddx77
The Knife
ThomVD
Spike991
Bub537
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 pm

htedagem12 wrote:
I suppose it is really dark, but having a knife that actually DOES something makes up for it lol

It's the only useful knife in like any RE game.

Unless you count the Chronicles' game's frantic swinging the wiimotes around to swipe the knife.

Or the Masters Of Knifing minigame in REDS.

Or maybe the knife in RE4/RE5.

Krauser's knife in Mercs 3D is nice too.

But otherwise CVX had a good knife.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 am

Isn't the HD version's lighting and shadows more enhanced?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Albert-Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Albert-Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 am

I find it to be perfect,

Is your TV set correctly?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Soul wrote:

Not sure, Mass this is your cue.

Albert-Wesker wrote:
I find it to be perfect,

Is your TV set correctly?

Are you talking about the HD or original version?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Soul wrote:

Not sure, Mass this is your cue.
I haven't had time to play it yet Very Happy I've been going through RE4 on the disc and just finished RE2. Got an A too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Hmmm...how long does it take to go through RE4?

RE2, an A, congratz. Did you get 4th Survivor or do you still have to do your B run?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:

RE2, an A, congratz. Did you get 4th Survivor or do you still have to do your B run?
I'm at the elevator part with the Verdugo (got the trophy for killing him) and I've played about 13 hours. Most of that time has gone in the shooting range, though, as I've tried to beat the 4000 point high score. I got 4350 eventually. There really should be a trophy for that, you cannot miss a shot and must get about half of the targets with headshots. I'm guessing if you are really fast you can go through RE4 in about 8 hours.

I still need to go through B, I played Claire A. I only got B rankings from Leon A/Claire B so I haven't gotten the minigame yet. I'm aiming to get the Tofu Survivor.

Oh, and I still need to try the Battle Game.
Back to top Go down
Albert-Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Albert-Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

I was referring to the HD version.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I'm at the elevator part with the Verdugo (got the trophy for killing him) and I've played about 13 hours. Most of that time has gone in the shooting range, though, as I've tried to beat the 4000 point high score. I got 4350 eventually. There really should be a trophy for that, you cannot miss a shot and must get about half of the targets with headshots. I'm guessing if you are really fast you can go through RE4 in about 8 hours.

I still need to go through B, I played Claire A. I only got B rankings from Leon A/Claire B so I haven't gotten the minigame yet. I'm aiming to get the Tofu Survivor.

Oh, and I still need to try the Battle Game.

Wasn't that part with the Verdugo intense?

I mean now that we all know the easy trick to killing it, not so much, but god damn that was one tuff fight.Smile

I owned at the shooting range. On the Wii especially.

All you have to do is get an A with the A game and an A with the B game, and you got it.

Don't use any F.A. Sprays, no special weapons, and go through in a reasonable time.

I haven't even gotten Tofu yet. 4th Survivor is a bitch tbh. Still fun though.

I've always found LeonA/ClaireB to be easiest. I need to play ClaireB/LeonA again though. It's been awhile.

Much like with RE1, the canon is basically a blend of the two, and I kinda hate that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:55 am

Spike991 wrote:
Wasn't that part with the Verdugo intense?

I mean now that we all know the easy trick to killing it, not so much, but god damn that was one tuff fight.Smile

I owned at the shooting range. On the Wii especially.

All you have to do is get an A with the A game and an A with the B game, and you got it.

Don't use any F.A. Sprays, no special weapons, and go through in a reasonable time.

I haven't even gotten Tofu yet. 4th Survivor is a bitch tbh. Still fun though.

I've always found LeonA/ClaireB to be easiest. I need to play ClaireB/LeonA again though. It's been awhile.

Much like with RE1, the canon is basically a blend of the two, and I kinda hate that.
Not as intense as the part with two Garradors. I guess the quicktime events take a lot of the tension away from the fight. Is there really any EASY way to kill the damn thing without a rocket launcher? I mean after freezing him with all the tanks and using my best weapons it still wouldn't go down.

I do know how to get A rank in RE2. I just had not aimed for that on my Leon A/Claire B playthrough. There's pretty much no need for first aids anyway because of the abundance of herbs.

For Tofu you need like... 6 A ranks in total. That's gonna take a while.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:07 pm

You can kill it, but you have to waste every bit of ammo you have, if you even have it. which is why i think its blasphemous when people complain about re4 having too much ammo. i mean that part alone, but even with the rest of the game thats still an exaggeration.

idk if im up for that many As.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?   Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or is CVX a dark game (lighting)?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2