HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare   Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:03 am

I am sad that there was never a sequel to this. The 2008 game was a shitty reboot, and yeah, the movies weren't that hot either.

In 2001, I really enjoyed playing this game a lot. I picked it up in a shop, called Game. That shopping mall I bought it from in Edinburgh has since been demolished. pig

I liked the fact that you could talk on a radio, and it never got boring. Monsters would just jump out of the shadows, forcing you to use your flashlight to repel them.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare   Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:18 am

I've never played any Alone in the Dark games. Weren't the movies basically just a repeat of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within in that they had absolutely nothing to do with the games?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare   Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 12:50 am

Yeah. The movie has Carnby and Aline, but the story is stand alone. The sequel did not have Christian Slater. They got a Korean actor to replace him, which is kind of weird. Carnby is an American.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare   Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Page 1 of 1