Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Alone in the Dark EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Alone in the Dark EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Alone in the Dark EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Alone in the Dark EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Alone in the Dark EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Alone in the Dark EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Alone in the Dark EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Alone in the Dark

Go down 
+3
Bernard
frodomir
Regenerator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 am

I just recently got the PS2 version of the game Alone in the Dark and I was wondering if anyone else has played the game...I am only in the process of beating the game...so don't give anything away to me yet
Alone in the Dark 27628
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 am

Regenerator wrote:
I just recently got the PS2 version of the game Alone in the Dark and I was wondering if anyone else has played the game...I am only in the process of beating the game...so don't give anything away to me yet
Alone in the Dark 27628

Has less features than ps 3 (Well obv.) and less than pc, worse graphics and more bugs... I played it both on ps2 and pc... Trust me ppl are working more on pc / ps3 games these days
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 am

yeah I can tell not much work was done to the ps2 version...I'm on episode 7 right now and I am still looking for a great part in this game...WHERE IS THE SCARE!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:15 pm

I was expecting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much of this game
I remeber that I saw one of the trailers like thousants of times,you could feel a tension on it.The bulding being ripped apart and he holds on the statue that was badass.I exepected the hole game to have some sorta of action like those,but...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Bernard wrote:
I was expecting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much of this game
I remeber that I saw one of the trailers like thousants of times,you could feel a tension on it.The bulding being ripped apart and he holds on the statue that was badass.I exepected the hole game to have some sorta of action like those,but...

Yeah enemies look dumb, and whole gameplay is... weird...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Like two years ago someone told me that Alone in the Dark was like RE??? I don't know, never played Alone in the Dark.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Like two years ago someone told me that Alone in the Dark was like RE??? I don't know, never played Alone in the Dark.

Well not that like RE, but they were talking about older series... Played all
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:23 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Oh, so the older series was a little more like RE?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Oh, so the older series was a little more like RE?

Well game name says something hhh

I played it long time ago but i think there were zombies and random creatures
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:04 pm

frodomir wrote:
Bernard wrote:

you are 100% correct on that one
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:37 am

Well I have made up my mind and I am going to get rid of this game now...it is just too stupid for me
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:34 am

frodomir wrote:
Bernard wrote:

I heard that they gonna fix the gameplay on the PS3 version,and they gonna send a expansion: Alone in the Dark Inferno
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 am

I played one of the older games a while back, but didn't really care for it.

Movie was pretty cool, though.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 am

Bernard wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Bernard wrote:

I heard that they gonna fix the gameplay on the PS3 version,and they gonna send a expansion: Alone in the Dark Inferno
well they may have their expansion but I don't want any part of it
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:49 am

Still i dont think they will fix main problem... The guy who is lying on ground... He waits until u get close to him and than he jumps on u... But if u stay away u can shoot him millions of time but he won t move until he dies... Or same thing they are like guarding some areas... So u can be in front of creature but if u r not in area he is "guarding" he wont att... even u r in front of him
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:27 am

This shouldn't even be considered a Survival-horror game anymore, more like an action/adventure game with a TV drama style. Other than that misclassification I had no problems with the story, the gameplay, or the look of the enemies. That last thing, how do they look dumb? They're f@#$ing possessed humans, demons, and other creatures from hell. They all looked on par with their theme, except the blood-sucking bugs, those were just weird and out of place.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:14 am

Aoshi wrote:
This shouldn't even be considered a Survival-horror game anymore, more like an action/adventure game with a TV drama style. Other than that misclassification I had no problems with the story, the gameplay, or the look of the enemies. That last thing, how do they look dumb? They're f@#$ing possessed humans, demons, and other creatures from hell. They all looked on par with their theme, except the blood-sucking bugs, those were just weird and out of place.

They all suck mate... Try studying their guarding zones and u will see that they wont attack u if u shoot them outside that zone... They may get crazy but they wont att u... Well maybe patch fixes this...
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:05 pm

i buy this game in december but the wii edition and is a great game but i dont know something is strange in this game 3/5
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
i buy this game in december but the wii edition and is a great game but i dont know something is strange in this game 3/5
well in the ps2 version of the game everything is strange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Dark
Page 1 of 1