HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
Monster Mash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? Empty
PostSubject: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Luis stated that he saw a vial of the virus back at his lab. While there is no explicit mention of it in the game, I do think that it's a possibilty. For example, the novistadors look and act alot like the chimeras. Judging back the creation of creatures like the regeneradors, it was obvious that Saddler was not content with using plagas in their pure form, and would probably have been open to viral genetic manipulation. Finally, it's a possibility that the presence of the virus may have been what initially made Wesker interested in the region, although that theory is a longshot.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am

I doubt it. Luis seeing a vial of it isn't proof they were experimenting with it. They don't have the facilities (clean rooms, decontamination chambers, etc.) to do so. Without those things, an outbreak is almost assured.

The reason Novistadors look and act similar to Chimeras is because both are insect-based creatures. Most insects share similar biology (such as body structure) and behavior (most insects are naturally inquisitive).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 am

I also thought Reapers were similar to both Novistadors and Chimeras. I can see why.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I also thought Reapers were similar to both Novistadors and Chimeras. I can see why.
I always thought reapers were similar to this:

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/dog-poop.jpg

Razz

Jill's the master of unlocking? Reapers are the masters of ruining a totally awesome score in mercs.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I doubt it. Luis seeing a vial of it isn't proof they were experimenting with it. They don't have the facilities (clean rooms, decontamination chambers, etc.) to do so. Without those things, an outbreak is almost assured.

I was going to say exactly this. I think GL and I have ESPN.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I was going to say exactly this. I think GL and I have ESPN.
Great minds think alike. And that's ESP. ESPN is a sports network. Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 pm

I was making a Legally Blonde joke. I know what ESP and ESPN is. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I was making a Legally Blonde joke.
What's Legally Blonde? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legally_Blonde

I should be murdered for knowing what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legally_Blonde

I should be murdered for knowing what he was talking about.
Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? Son_i_am_disappoint
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

I would be too.

I mean if I was my own... uhh... nevermind.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:47 pm

I just don't see how Saddler could've gotten a sample of the T-Virus. I think why Wesker was interested because it was far more poweful than anything that Umbrella have made, and he thought he might try to make it more powerful by combinign it with all of the other virus's.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:12 pm

I have a question: Who had the control plaga in RE5? Did the type 2 require a control plaga?
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:02 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I have a question: Who had the control plaga in RE5? Did the type 2 require a control plaga?

I don't know if there was a single one; they may have been dispersed among the agitators, or maybe Wesker had direct control over them through some other means..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:12 am

It doesn't really say. And Legally Blonde is a good movie. It's not a chick flick.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_Military_Police
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Zombie_Military_Police

Playstation Network King_Snake89

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 am

That vial could have been from Krauser, he did get injured in Darkside....food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?   Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Los Illuminados doing experiments with the t-virus?
Page 1 of 1